randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Is there gentle femdom? The kind where you win and let them dom you but not "rape" style or forced. Or is there a way to have sex with them by defeating them? l don't like losing in such games.
Are cheats also present?

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

pkpkpkpkpkpk

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
Is there gentle femdom? The kind where you win and let them dom you but not "rape" style or forced. Or is there a way to have sex with them by defeating them? l don't like losing in such games.
Are cheats also present?
not gentle femdom, in fact, the total opposite... you are often forced to get pegged and drink piss

cheat is available in the game , instant kill weapon / money cheat

Bebalibalop

Sep 12, 2023
that is it. the capital has nothing in it at the moment, I still have to work on it, thanks for playing

you can find new versions in my Patreon

I'm at the same point, and the door to the city seems to be unlocked, but I can't pass through it.

pkpkpkpkpkpk

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
how do you get the piss training and ass worship memories? i have won and loss countless times but these still won't trigger
I double check my script again, I think you might find a bug ... lol

try fight Therese at lv 2, Thanks

izayoixx

Feb 11, 2019
I double check my script again, I think you might find a bug ... lol

try fight Therese at lv 2, Thanks
well the ass worship was triggered after the queen fight as a reward, but the piss training is never triggered. is this a loss scene from fighting? if it is then it should be bugged, i have lost multiple times to therese at lv1 and 2 but only triggered the last 2 memories and they just keep repeating. i attached my save

Reactions: pkpkpkpkpkpk

pkpkpkpkpkpk

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
well the ass worship was triggered after the queen fight as a reward, but the piss training is never triggered. is this a loss scene from fighting? if it is then it should be bugged, i have lost multiple times to therese at lv1 and 2 but only triggered the last 2 memories and they just keep repeating. i attached my save
thanks man , I will check it out

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
there are no lesbians in the game
While you are the dev and that technically can be true, what I mean is that it is very weird that they don't want dick if they are straight. Imagine a reverse situation: a bunch of men dominate and rape a woman BUT they only masturbate her with their hands and use toys on her and get blowjobs from her, they never penetrate her with their dicks.

Why can't women use a dick for their pleasure if they are in a dominant role? They could order the man to fuck them, or ride the man. If it is important to get the point across that it is only for their pleasure maybe they could deny him the orgasm and only cum themselves from the penetration while leaving him unsatisfied or use a drug that would make his dick hard while making him feel no pleasure from the penetration or make it painful for him etc. You get my point.

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

pkpkpkpkpkpk

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
While you are the dev and that technically can be true, what I mean is that it is very weird that they don't want dick if they are straight. Imagine a reverse situation: a bunch of men dominate and rape a woman BUT they only masturbate her with their hands and use toys on her and get blowjobs from her, they never penetrate her with their dicks.

Why can't women use a dick for their pleasure if they are in a dominant role? They could order the man to fuck them, or ride the man. If it is important to get the point across that it is only for their pleasure maybe they could deny him the orgasm and only cum themselves from the penetration while leaving him unsatisfied or use a drug that would make his dick hard while making him feel no pleasure from the penetration or make it painful for him etc. You get my point.
I wrote the game this way because I didn't think sex is super important in a femdom game.

When I watch femdom stuff I always prefer watching anything other than sex. So I make games for people with similar tastes.
An interesting poll to share from my Patreon:

Screenshot 2023-09-14 073125.jpg

I think this game is just not for you, hope you find something else you like!

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I wrote the game this way because I didn't think sex is super important in a femdom game.

When I watch femdom stuff I always prefer watching anything other than sex. So I make games for people with similar tastes.
An interesting poll to share from my Patreon:

View attachment 2929196

I think this game is just not for you, hope you find something else you like!
No, it's cool, sorry if my first comment came across as an attack, I guess I wanted to make more of a playful jab, because like I said, it is a trend across all dom games. Thing with me is I like dominant girls, the ones that take what they want from a guy, but at the same time I don't get turned on by anything lesbian, and when girls don't show that they like dick it kinda makes my mind put them in that category. I like seeing girls getting pleasured and served, but if a girl doesn't like dick, it is like the guy doesn't have what it takes to make her happy. I understand that you said there are no lesbians in this game, I just like seeing straight girls get pleasure from dick, on their own terms, pin down a guy and ride him kind of way, in the same way that I really like it when a girl just puts her pussy in a guys mouth and demands to be serviced. I am searching for that in dom games, since that kind of content is not usually something you can find in regular games, where a girl would just jump on you and have her way with you whether you like it or not.

Good luck to you and your game man.

bassrass

Mar 17, 2020
Have to agree with the Dev I do not care for sex or mastubation I love the domination part of femdom. Having someone with power and flaunting over me is what i find erotic.
I find so many games where the devs idea of femdom is 'she jerks you off but ocasionly calls you a slave'. That's not dominating to me that's just girlfriend stuff.

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
I see both sides. On one hand, games where it's purely traditional 'domination' are fantastic. I feel dev has done solid job here on that front. Games where it's more sexual domination, also fantastic. To this day, one of my favorite femdom subgenres is a form of femdom where the sub is cumming near non-stop, to the point where they just want it to end. I like that just because of how twisted and backwards the scenario is. And not everyone agrees, that's perfectly fine. That's just the thing with fetishes and kinks. For instance, there was this guy who had meltdown on a thread I follow a couple of months ago because there was a blowjob in the femdom game that the thread was about. Should they have had a meltdown? F*ck no. It just highlights that femdom is very large umbrella that casts a wide net, and we're all funny lookin' fish.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 9 Votes