pkpkpkpkpkpk

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
well, you are pretty much a slave. you will get humiliated, punched in the balls, fucked with a strapon, farted in the face and forcefed your own cum. the way i understand you this may not be your kind of game, even though there are certainly people that find all of those things "hot".

personally i woud really apprechiate toggles for some of those things.
I will probably start improving quality of life in the next few month

Reactions: Femdom Enjoyer

pkpkpkpkpkpk

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
Oh cool. Don't get me wrong I like Therese and wouldn't mind her having more of such scenes, but was just curious if other characters would have it well. Awesome that there will be eventually. Anyway, thanks for the info, looking forward to it, whenever that happens
coming soon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
I will probably start improving quality of life in the next few month
that's cool, although i don't think QOL is the correct term here. i mean, you are likely fine with all of this content, but not everyone interested in femdom is that hardcore. to take myself as an example: i'd rather prefer my butthole to be kept alone, and the idea of drinking cum i find disgusting. the first "only" made me despise therese, but the latter made me quit the game for good.
the way i see it content toggles open your game up to a wider audience.

pkpkpkpkpkpk

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
that's cool, although i don't think QOL is the correct term here. i mean, you are likely fine with all of this content, but not everyone interested in femdom is that hardcore. to take myself as an example: i'd rather prefer my butthole to be kept alone, and the idea of drinking cum i find disgusting. the first "only" made me despise therese, but the latter made me quit the game for good.
the way i see it content toggles open your game up to a wider audience.
Completely quitting is probably impossible because some of it is story related, but i think i can add a skip scene function if a toggle is on. So people can skip forward the part they don't like.

the toggles I am going to add:
cum eating
piss
scat
extreme off-screen violence (currently implemented in v29)
sissy
pegging
fart

what you can't toggle off:
feet
shoes/ boots scene
cbt
rape(might change if I have more time)
getting rape

pkpkpkpkpkpk

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
Hah, awesome, thanks for sharing! I didn't expect it to be this quick. Looking forward to seeing more of her and scenes like this. Always nice having more characters doing similar stuff .

Just curious, is this during battle or something else?
just anytime she need to step on your dick, for what ever reason...lol

• Haha
Reactions: Pallazzo

Pallazzo

Apr 26, 2020
sometimes... your dick got into other trouble

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, that escalated quickly :p and I thought getting stepped on the balls is painful... When you said "other trouble", I thought that's the next thing, can't say I expected this. This is quite worse . :D

P.S. Pretty cool detail how the flame reflection can be seen on her boots ;)

Reactions: pkpkpkpkpkpk
Nov 13, 2017
Completely quitting is probably impossible because some of it is story related, but i think i can add a skip scene function if a toggle is on. So people can skip forward the part they don't like.

the toggles I am going to add:
cum eating
piss
scat
extreme off-screen violence (currently implemented in v29)
sissy
pegging
fart

what you can't toggle off:
feet
shoes/ boots scene
cbt
rape(might change if I have more time)
getting rape
This is great, looking forward to it. Naturally, it doesn't make sense to remove parts of the story, but being able to remove unwanted optional content is great.

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes