Yomannn

Aug 28, 2021
in the ice dungeon , one of the room will lead to Red Ranch, you can meet her there
Cant seem to find it, by any chance is it a bug? 1 room lead to the underground, 2nd room are the one that lead into the red tentacle, 3rd room are where the treasure is and final one are the store that lead into the fire dungeon

Reactions: pkpkpkpkpkpk

pkpkpkpkpkpk

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
Cant seem to find it, by any chance is it a bug? 1 room lead to the underground, 2nd room are the one that lead into the red tentacle, 3rd room are where the treasure is and final one are the store that lead into the fire dungeon
did you talk to the witch?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheQueendomOfLithzena-27b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
The Queen v27B Compressed

Win 1.2 GB/203 MB :

Reactions: M@ximus

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
I have a few questions:

1 - Does it make any difference in the long run if you don't meet the first Maju before signing the bondage contract? It is possible to skip that and immediately tell Therese that you're ready to sign the contract.

2 - Does Therese always ask if we want to be humiliated after we finish answering questions during the magic scan? I'm asking because I chose "no" when answering the question if I want to be humiliated by beautiful women and later she still said that I do want that. She did mention the body part I chose as my favorite so it seems like the game is supposed to remember my answers.

3 - What's the general meaning of the magic scan questionnaire? Am I locking myself out of content by giving negative answers?

Btw, Therese should say "we barely escaped" not "we barely escape" when you talk to her after escaping the Maju.

pkpkpkpkpkpk

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
I have a few questions:

1 - Does it make any difference in the long run if you don't meet the first Maju before signing the bondage contract? It is possible to skip that and immediately tell Therese that you're ready to sign the contract.

2 - Does Therese always ask if we want to be humiliated after we finish answering questions during the magic scan? I'm asking because I chose "no" when answering the question if I want to be humiliated by beautiful women and later she still said that I do want that. She did mention the body part I chose as my favorite so it seems like the game is supposed to remember my answers.

3 - What's the general meaning of the magic scan questionnaire? Am I locking myself out of content by giving negative answers?

Btw, Therese should say "we barely escaped" not "we barely escape" when you talk to her after escaping the Maju.
1. no long-run consequences, you can sign the contract right away.

2. This part doesn't impact the game, if you say yes, she just teases you about it, and the more no you say, you will appear to be more rebellious to her before signing the contract.

3. meaning of magic scan questionnaire... I just thought it sounds cool, You won't miss any content, even if you say no to everything.

I will make a content toggle one day, but for now, there is no way to toggle off any content..

thanks for play and catching the spelling mistake! cheers

Reactions: Joginder and ddaisy

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Dev-man, if you want to make the game more user friendly, I recommend placing a shiny circle in front of the hp/mana regen golden statue outside of Therese's room after the protag signs the contract. Some players might not notice there's a free regeneration spot in the game, but a glowing circle available in RPGMaker assets should make it clear to them that the statue is usuable.

Speaking of statues, you can walk right through the goddess statue in the lowest part of Therese's dungeon at the very start of the game. Might want to make that tile impassable.

Reactions: pkpkpkpkpkpk

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Now is this the good brand of Femdom or is this the brand of Femdom that is rampant on this site that is entirely just abuse and nothing hot what so ever?
well, you are pretty much a slave. you will get humiliated, punched in the balls, fucked with a strapon, farted in the face and forcefed your own cum. the way i understand you this may not be your kind of game, even though there are certainly people that find all of those things "hot".

personally i woud really apprechiate toggles for some of those things.

Last edited:

pkpkpkpkpkpk

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
Hi! Thanks for the game it's really good.

Got to the point where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wondering if that's it for current game version? Did not find anywhere new to go to.

Thanks again!
that is it. the capital has nothing in it at the moment, I still have to work on it, thanks for playing

you can find new versions in my Patreon

pkpkpkpkpkpk

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
Dev-man, if you want to make the game more user friendly, I recommend placing a shiny circle in front of the hp/mana regen golden statue outside of Therese's room after the protag signs the contract. Some players might not notice there's a free regeneration spot in the game, but a glowing circle available in RPGMaker assets should make it clear to them that the statue is usuable.

Speaking of statues, you can walk right through the goddess statue in the lowest part of Therese's dungeon at the very start of the game. Might want to make that tile impassable.
sounds good, thanks for playing

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes