RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheQueendomOfLithzena-25c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Queendom of Lithzena [v25c] [PK]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Futamania

Jun 23, 2017
Bruh, female domination doesn’t exist because it contradicts the term DOMINATION. You have consent from man himself and woman has no saying in it. By logic - Fat ugly Woman bastards raping MEN will be female Dom, no hot chicks(

Jan 21, 2021
Not really seeing the point of the scan options just yet. I make it clear that feet isn't my thing during the questions and give a negative response to all foot related choices before and after that but, still get called a foot boy... :unsure:

I'm hoping those choices hold more weight as the game development progress. I'd assume each of those questions is related to a variable which will determine what content we will and won't see or at least minimize the stuff we don't want to see.
90% of femdom has to do with feet to begin with

geebster

May 21, 2018
Bruh, female domination doesn’t exist because it contradicts the term DOMINATION. You have consent from man himself and woman has no saying in it. By logic - Fat ugly Woman bastards raping MEN will be female Dom, no hot chicks(
1. Depends on the man and the woman in question, there are some women that are stronger than some men.

2. In a fantasy game a woman could absolutely be stronger than any man and therefore able to dominate them physically and not require consent. That is true for the characters in this game specifically and also games like ToT.

3. Rape isnt the same as domination. Domination CAN be physical but need not be and usually ISNT in these sorts of games (and isnt in this game specifically...which youd know if you played the first couple minutes). There is emotional domination, financial, etc etc. A person who is manipulated or blackmailed into a situation cannot reasonably consent, even if they PHYSICALLY are not being dominated. Not to mention that weapons, restraints, magic, etc can make up for physical differences and allow for physical domination that is not consented to.

Your entire take is just... either you are trolling or, as others said, you Andrew Tate-like with your views.

danksterdan

Mar 12, 2021
Damn bro that's crazy but I don't remember asking

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Tell me you don't know how sex works, without telling me you don't know how sex works
They reek of big toxic virgin/ incel. With a disposition like that I hope he never finds his "Feemale". Thankfully, women(Feemales) can likely pick up on his vibes and avoid him like the average F95 enjoyer avoiding NTR.

1. Depends on the man and the woman in question, there are some women that are stronger than some men.

2. In a fantasy game a woman could absolutely be stronger than any man and therefore able to dominate them physically and not require consent. That is true for the characters in this game specifically and also games like ToT.

3. Rape isnt the same as domination. Domination CAN be physical but need not be and usually ISNT in these sorts of games (and isnt in this game specifically...which youd know if you played the first couple minutes). There is emotional domination, financial, etc etc. A person who is manipulated or blackmailed into a situation cannot reasonably consent, even if they PHYSICALLY are not being dominated. Not to mention that weapons, restraints, magic, etc can make up for physical differences and allow for physical domination that is not consented to.

Your entire take is just... either you are trolling or, as others said, you Andrew Tate-like with your views.
OnlyFacts here.

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes