Anonymous100

Jul 7, 2017
there is one dick stepping recently, I will probably also add more foot stuff in the future

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game has improved a lot since it first started. The game is definitely one of the most underrated when it comes to femdom games of 2023. I wish you more success for the future. By the way, is there any date when we can expect an update in this site?

Pallazzo

Apr 26, 2020
Curious, will there be more ballbusting and/or CBT in any shape or form (battle, after battle, scenes, game over, etc. ) with other characters and not just Therese?

Reactions: pkpkpkpkpkpk

pkpkpkpkpkpk

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
The game has improved a lot since it first started. The game is definitely one of the most underrated when it comes to femdom games of 2023. I wish you more success for the future. By the way, is there any date when we can expect an update in this site?
thanks! I am glad you enjoy the game

v27 will be out on f95 mid this month, it will include red tentacle mission part 2

v28 is out on right now, t1, t2 have access right now, t3($4/m) will have access on the 14th, it will include Slime Queen content and some overall gameplay rebalance.

v29 will be focused on finishing Red Maiden content, which will be out around the end of Aug on Patreon

• Red Heart
Reactions: Anonymous100

pkpkpkpkpkpk

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
is there smth after the red tentacle? And if so, how much is there?
v25 has roughly 30 min of content if you don't skip anything,
v27 is coming out on f95 soon, it will push it to 1 hr + of extra content.
the red tentacle mission pt1 and pt2 will have:
2 lezdom scene
1 gts scene
1 rape scene
1 pegging scene
1 Therese ass worship/hand job scene
1 monster girl boss lewd combat art scene

Reactions: vandenkusto

Pallazzo

Apr 26, 2020
Yes, I am not sure when will I get there, but I am working on it.
Oh cool. Don't get me wrong I like Therese and wouldn't mind her having more of such scenes, but was just curious if other characters would have it well. Awesome that there will be eventually. Anyway, thanks for the info, looking forward to it, whenever that happens

Reactions: pkpkpkpkpkpk

pkpkpkpkpkpk

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
Oh cool. Don't get me wrong I like Therese and wouldn't mind her having more of such scenes, but was just curious if other characters would have it well. Awesome that there will be eventually. Anyway, thanks for the info, looking forward to it, whenever that happens
thanks for playing!

Reactions: Pallazzo
4.80 star(s) 9 Votes