pkpkpkpkpkpk

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
Two questions- one, game freezes after the pee scene, is there a workaround? and two, pegging scene never seems to trigger on loss, I can only get the earlier mentioned scene, where you get stuck outside of the cell afterwards
i will double check again

pkpkpkpkpkpk

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
Two questions- one, game freezes after the pee scene, is there a workaround? and two, pegging scene never seems to trigger on loss, I can only get the earlier mentioned scene, where you get stuck outside of the cell afterwards
I double check again,
1. i didn't get frozen after pee scene, did you do anything special?
2. the pegging scene does show up after i lost, it should be 30% chance on trigger, i try 5 times i got it

Peasantry

Apr 11, 2018
I double check again,
1. i didn't get frozen after pee scene, did you do anything special?
2. the pegging scene does show up after i lost, it should be 30% chance on trigger, i try 5 times i got it
Got the pegging to trigger, no luck after the pee scene (tried loading a different save). Oh well though, I can happily skip that one, just thought I needed to unlock the loss scenes in order

qwerqwer1Q

Sep 27, 2018
>Downloaded and opened it up to see what it's like.
>Walk down the corridor and encounter first girl.
>Because her vest is white and the text is also white, her description is very difficult to read.

Yeah, no.
I have no idea how the game is after that, but this isn't working.
A text-heavy game has to be readable.

Klaus1_3

Sep 24, 2021
Hey Hi Pkpkpkpkpk,
I am getting a bug after talking with selene and returning to Therese to talk,
I Have attached a screenshot, let me know if there is a bugfix Bug 1.PNG bug.PNG

Reactions: pkpkpkpkpkpk

human94

Jul 15, 2018
Thanks for update. Like always good.

And I relysed how weak my laptop. Just decided to play but don't close browser (4 window with 40 links(or I choose wrong word? Don't sure)... Bad decision. All animated scene freeze. Specialy scene with Selen. Two girls and all goodies shake.Damn. Not funny. Further need don't forget close other app. In option I can't turn off animation so now I don't sure that I can freely play if game will have more difficult(?) animation. Hope this happen because was opened too many apps.

Yeah. Game on UE here I don't even try run. Unity...sometimes. One time even meet game on RPGM that can't play normaly. Bad optimisation? Yeah, laptop weak, but not completely. In AAA game from 2009, for example, can play.

pkpkpkpkpkpk

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
Hey Hi Pkpkpkpkpk,
I am getting a bug after talking with selene and returning to Therese to talk,
I Have attached a screenshot, let me know if there is a bugfix View attachment 2659268 View attachment 2659263
Hey I try to debug this , and it didn't show up for me.

I am guessing some of the file went missing in your folder?

if you reinstall the game it should be there.

I will attach the png for you if the png file still missing, you can just copy it into

\The_Queendom_of_Lithzena_v24b\www\img\pictures

which link did you download it from btw?

pkpkpkpkpkpk

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
Thanks for update. Like always good.

And I relysed how weak my laptop. Just decided to play but don't close browser (4 window with 40 links(or I choose wrong word? Don't sure)... Bad decision. All animated scene freeze. Specialy scene with Selen. Two girls and all goodies shake.Damn. Not funny. Further need don't forget close other app. In option I can't turn off animation so now I don't sure that I can freely play if game will have more difficult(?) animation. Hope this happen because was opened too many apps.

Yeah. Game on UE here I don't even try run. Unity...sometimes. One time even meet game on RPGM that can't play normaly. Bad optimisation? Yeah, laptop weak, but not completely. In AAA game from 2009, for example, can play.
Thanks for playing

I will go with lower fps next time, I think selene's image sequence plays at 24 fps right now, which makes the file size super large and a bit hard to run for rpgm.

Reactions: human94

Klaus1_3

Sep 24, 2021
Hey I try to debug this , and it didn't show up for me.

I am guessing some of the file went missing in your folder?

if you reinstall the game it should be there.

I will attach the png for you if the png file still missing, you can just copy it into

\The_Queendom_of_Lithzena_v24b\www\img\pictures

which link did you download it from btw?
I Did download it from f95zone,
Thanks for the png.

Klaus1_3

Sep 24, 2021
Hey Pkpkpkpk,
I tried with the given png and also re-extracted the game but still the issue persists and even if I ignore the error and go out to the door I get stuck in infinite loading and loops back to the same error. I am dropping my save just for ref. Please check it out and let me know. Thanks

Reactions: pkpkpkpkpkpk

pkpkpkpkpkpk

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
Hey Pkpkpkpk,
I tried with the given png and also re-extracted the game but still the issue persists and even if I ignore the error and go out to the door I get stuck in infinite loading and loops back to the same error. I am dropping my save just for ref. Please check it out and let me know. Thanks
I redownload

and load you file..

is all good, no error

maybe you can redownload again

and make sure it extracts properly,

Reactions: Klaus1_3
4.80 star(s) 9 Votes