traplover19

Formerly 'lowtierntrgod'
Nov 4, 2018
i dont understand why people censor words in an adult game cover
pretty sure most people who play these games are not offended by swear words or the word rape that the vast majority eroge content fall under

Reactions: gamer012345

nandatocora

Apr 27, 2019
when i try to extract the zip file there is some file that are extract twicr so i cant fix the name issue in the archive

traplover19

Formerly 'lowtierntrgod'
Nov 4, 2018
also game doenst work as previously others already have stated image error
and i even used japanese shift encoding

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Apparently 8bit encoding filenames are broken, but you can use 7z for extraction which detects additional Unicode filenames in zip. Oh wait unzip can extract it too if you specify utf8 codepage. Weird, never seen files like this. I'm not sure if this is a machine translation or simply broken English, I can see how a person can translate like this. Wording is all wrong, tho. Mostly unreadable, imo. Well, it smells awfully like a partial mtl + human broken eigo.

bathra

Nov 6, 2019
Typical!

Always Codepage and Japanese Symbols problems with -> ZIP.

Why not use WINRAR instead. I never had a problem with RAR Files packing and unpacking without
any language or codepage changes. All Japanese Symbols are correct.

(Version: Winrar 5.21)

So please re-upload it correct for easier use!

(I personally used Total Commander for unziping this file .... the SIMPLEST WAY!)
Game Works! No File Problems!

Last edited:
Reactions: AlphaOmegaMale

Semiramis

Aug 30, 2019
Damn it doesn't work sadly.. even extracted with japanese locale .on my Android the girl is invincible and on PC I get the same error as others

xue

May 31, 2017
That can happen if you extract the Japanese filenames without a Japanese locale.
Try extracting with .
i dont remember extracting any type of these games requiring that..usually just extract, and then play, good to go.

Reactions: 0ri

vidread

May 2, 2018
Same issue with missing MC_walking animation at start, and I was unpacking the game with Lhasa, the unpacking program provided by DLsite to unzip Japanese games...

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes