Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Weirdness. The move 'Sweep' claims to cost 20 TP, but even with enough, you can't use ir. I wonder why?

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
I have read these comments and have absolutely no idea what to do in order to make the game work.

Can someone please upload the game in a working state like other games on this website? :( Or is that selfish to ask?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
I have read these comments and have absolutely no idea what to do in order to make the game work.

Can someone please upload the game in a working state like other games on this website? :( Or is that selfish to ask?
we are volunteers here, have a little bit more patience (btw this game is on sale (DLsite $4)

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
SO no one can make a review of this game ? Is there a lot of content with mini games, good fight mechanics and all, or is it just the classic hrpg that bores you in 30 min ?

Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
Is it a game : "i loose i get raped !" or "i get raped anyway even if i'm just walking." ?

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Okay... i forced myself a bit and there is no point playing it.
It's a bad visual novel disguised as a rpg.

Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
SO no one can make a review of this game ? Is there a lot of content with mini games, good fight mechanics and all, or is it just the classic hrpg that bores you in 30 min ?
Its just shovelware. A little more than half a page of cg rest is stand in pictures. If a game got this generic kind of a title dont expect anything good.
1626703927524.png

Reactions: Keldin and greenp

Senrune

Feb 25, 2018
Lana Wake, download the game then download the demo. After downloading both, extract them and replace the full game's audio and img files with the demo versions. It worked for me.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Its just shovelware. A little more than half a page of cg rest is stand in pictures. If a game got this generic kind of a title dont expect anything good.
View attachment 1306891
I mean, it's voiced, and voice overs generally cost more than cgs or scripts. It's pretty nice, I like such acting. Probably even better than your usual voice actor can pull.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
we are volunteers here, have a little bit more patience (btw this game is on sale (DLsite $4)
first of all thanks for uploading the game, now for the questions, so for what im reading this is a reupload? new to download it again? i download it yesterday but didn't play it right away, need a fix or something?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
first of all thanks for uploading the game, now for the questions, so for what im reading this is a reupload? new to download it again? i download it yesterday but didn't play it right away, need a fix or something?
Re-download

• Red Heart
Reactions: arucard34
2.50 star(s) 4 Votes