LLz

Feb 2, 2018
Just a note and reminder because people still don't understand the issue, don't extract using Japanese encoding, extract using UTF-8 encoding. Extracting using Japanese encoding will lead to filename overlap (and inherently wrongly named files), if your extraction tries to overwrite files on initial extraction, you're doing it wrong.

Also extraction encoding should be noted in the installation instructions so people won't make this mistake. That's what the installation instructions is for..

Last edited:

xue

May 31, 2017
taken from T1985

download the game demo and replace the audio folder and img folder

1626651238599.png
proof it works.

nandatocora

Apr 27, 2019
Just a note and reminder because people still don't understand the issue, don't extract using Japanese encoding, extract using UTF-8 encoding. Extracting using Japanese encoding will lead to filename overlap (and inherently wrongly named files), if your extraction tries to overwrite files on initial extraction, you're doing it wrong.

Also extraction encoding should be noted in the installation instructions so people won't make this mistake. That's what the installation instructions is for..
oh my god it worked i didnt know that extracting using japanese encoding could do error when its not required so i was using it by default

ZeroZmm

Sep 30, 2018
That can happen if you extract the Japanese filenames without a Japanese locale.
Try extracting with .
I did extract with Jap encoder..the file names seem to be too long so they get shortened and broken.

Drale

Jan 9, 2019
i dont understand why people censor words in an adult game cover
pretty sure most people who play these games are not offended by swear words or the word rape that the vast majority eroge content fall under
I always assumed it was to avoid automatic word searching system. Maybe on the user's end, to avoid them from getting on watch lists, or getting into EXTRA trouble if they forget the N in NSFW and their boss has a filter.

I'm not sure of the specifics, but it is pretty clear that it is because of someone that might be standing between them and the end user.

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
download the game demo and replace the audio folder and img folder
That helped, up until the time I went to fight the bandit boss. It was downhill after that, back to the same BS about missing images. This game is broken.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Uploading a

Last edited:
Reactions: ph33rg0d

SealNaga

Aug 15, 2017
aight I've only got few min in, what I can say is that the game looks to be MTLed with bit of editing. I'd expected a quality translation since OP descripted the game as Language: English which people would assume a proper translation with no involvement of MTL. Would be nice if a bracket for (edited MTL) is added to the language description.

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
so using winrar, in the options -> name encoding -> 65001(UTF-8).

don't select japenese shift. then the file name will be correct.

Reactions: artoearth

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
aight I've only got few min in, what I can say is that the game looks to be MTLed with bit of editing. I'd expected a quality translation since OP descripted the game as Language: English which people would assume a proper translation with no involvement of MTL. Would be nice if a bracket for (edited MTL) is added to the language description.
To be fair, people associate edited MTL to be of FAR lower quality than this. :p

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes