DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
Man games like this are popping up more and more those days i mean are voice actresses way cheaper than to make decent animated CG ?
I mean there are a lot of games that are like some kind of decent story, some kind of decent battles, few shitty CG and voice acting to cover all this crap out and you get like 700-1000 mb games that are total crap :/
I am pretty sure if they use same some kind of decent story, some kind of decent battles, decently made animated CG and some generic sloppy sound and moans and get the game to same 700-1000 Mb it will be way way better ...and if they upgrade that "some kind of decent story and some kind of decent battles" to "decent story and decent battles" it would be perfect all they have to change is that voice acting for decent animated CG.

This is my personal opinion after seen so many games that can be something but because they got voice acting in them and no animated CG to back them up are total crap...

P.S. also there are a lot of good untranslated games out there but people that can make good translation keep translating those (in my opinion) shitty games

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
Actually I have seen games that do that. TITS and Lust Doll are two examples. It's usually dominant or equal sex in those cases though and I haven't seen that in any Japanese games yet.
yeah but the title of the game is raped knight of silveria women can't rape unless strapon or futanari which i also like both but the knight of silveria is the one getting raped so how do you win and then get raped its doesn't make any sense

jaketsu

Jun 2, 2017
either its MTL or its a really bad translation.
"I'll ejaculate on anal instead of lotion!" wtf is that even supposed to mean

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017

, though we may walk through the Valley of the shadow of MTL, we shall fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy lewd elf joints and lewd elf edibles they comfort me

Psalms: 420:69

James Boner

Sep 27, 2019
How does it make sense to win and get fucked? Use your brain.
Well, here are the possibilities :
-she win, then the monster wake up and she get raped anyway,
-she's a slut
-monster semen possess special abilities that she needs
-she's hypnotized.
-she's possessed.
-she win, then the monster call backup.
-she get drug in battle and fall asleep after a while.
-she gut stuck after or before winning or whatever.
-she get raped while in battle without loosing
-she get raped first, then there's a battle
-sky is the limit !

Use your 1626755965129.png

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
yeah but the title of the game is raped knight of silveria women can't rape unless strapon or futanari which i also like both but the knight of silveria is the one getting raped so how do you win and then get raped its doesn't make any sense
:FacePalm:

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes