Daffuuuckk12223

Oct 10, 2020
Thank God and other patreons above that I don't subscribe to such abusive behaviour ;P.
I fail, i suscribe to see the day of release

At least i wait someone upload the LE patch from day 1, how you gonna pay 20$ for content you would see in the next 2 patches (patches would can be release easily in 2023-2024)

Zenithyl

Jan 5, 2021
pretty much sure you just made this account to either troll or you are the dev who's come here to for shady stuff.

As for an update, I will see it and then believe it.
I'm just a lurker, I only occasionally read the comments. I don't see how its trolling to point out that the dev releases the update for free. I could certainly see how it would be scummy if they had it locked behind a paywall but they don't sooo

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Yo even when this game wasn't dead I still can't find the 12th magazine.
I posted a guide to the first twelve magazines here in this thread. Just use the search function to find it. It's in two posts, one showing where the magazines are located, and one giving the order in which the sets of four unlock.

Two more magazines were added in V 0.3, so there are now fourteen magazines in the game. I haven't updated the guide to include the last two, so you're mostly on your own. I will tell you that they're located in the gym and the laundry room.

Kronos405

Aug 25, 2020
I posted a guide to the first twelve magazines here in this thread. Just use the search function to find it. It's in two posts, one showing where the magazines are located, and one giving the order in which the sets of four unlock.

Two more magazines were added in V 0.3, so there are now fourteen magazines in the game. I haven't updated the guide to include the last two, so you're mostly on your own. I will tell you that they're located in the gym and the laundry room.
Yea I used that and the picture one but I can't find the terrace one even after downloading the cg rip and literally looking at the secret pic on the terrace from it.

anonymous222

Jul 12, 2017
None of the windows download options seem to work so if someone would be so kind to upload the game I would be very grateful :)

dummy7002

Jul 16, 2017
Like Alishia said one Day ago on Patreon "The Red Room is not abandoned, never was and will never be untill it's finished." The Update will come on 15 September this Year :D
"... not feel bad about it. You can pledge or you can not do that. That's your choice to make" being said in an informative post announcing the release date... for which you have to pay to read.

Suuuure...

Edelheld

Oct 8, 2018
Can't actually take the last 12th magazine in MC's room. I can see the picture, but it doesn't register in the gallery. Is it normal?

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes