doku99

Mar 21, 2018
If the coding is the problem, some of the money should go to...a coder, rather than a translator. I feel like plenty of people wouldn't mind doing a spellcheck for pennies or even for free, and translating is probably easier to do unprofessionally than coding.
$1000 a month, yet stuck on the game because of a lack of coding skill. One would have thought a thousand dollars a month could have taken care of such an issue, no? Or maybe coders for hire are just way too expensive now a days!

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
This should be considered Abandoned at this point, or at least On-Hold. Perhaps a 3 strike rule. Delay 3 times and its On-Hold. After a certain amount of months pass it should be Abandoned until something releases.

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
This should be considered Abandoned at this point, or at least On-Hold. Perhaps a 3 strike rule. Delay 3 times and its On-Hold. After a certain amount of months pass it should be Abandoned until something releases.
Yeah Im pretty sure that the rule says after 6 months a game can be considered abandoned,dont know why this one didnt receive the tag, also the developer has an habit of abandoning games

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
A shame this game is made by a lazy fuck, if this get abandoned I hope someone take it and actually make something out of it (And if it needs help with ren'py I can give some)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i believe it is 3 months with zero patreon/discord or here communication from the dev..if the dev has been chatting up recently the plans etc in any of those spots..updating progress..it wont get abandoned..BUT..i can see onhold coming soon..different kettle of fish..of course..i donno..ask @bas he/she/it is our favorite mod to bother with inconsequential BS :D

Reactions: OneWayMissile

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
i believe it is 3 months with zero patreon/discord or here communication from the dev..if the dev has been chatting up recently the plans etc in any of those spots..updating progress..it wont get abandoned..BUT..i can see onhold coming soon..different kettle of fish..of course..i donno..ask @bas he/she/it is our favorite mod to bother with inconsequential BS :D
Thanks I was kinda confused with how that works lol

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Alishia generally responds on Discord when questioned.

Reactions: RHFlash and volto
3.70 star(s) 71 Votes