Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The last statement from Alishia on Discord was the one which I recently mentioned in this thread, that if she missed the early May deadline, she would suspend billing to her patrons, and would still attempt a late May release.

She hasn't said anything since then, but the subscriptions on her Patreon have been changed to "bill per update" until the next update is released.
There hasn't been an update since October of last year, NOBODY should have been billed at all this year nevermind switching it over now.

Smells like scam spirit.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
There hasn't been an update since October of last year, NOBODY should have been billed at all this year nevermind switching it over now.

Smells like scam spirit.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I don't believe for one minute that any scam is being run here. I think you're just serving up sour grapes.

I think what we have here is more a matter of incompetence or laziness. There clearly isn't any excuse for Alishia and Elizabeth taking six months to release one update, which probably won't be that large of an update, when and if it ever does release. There's no excuse for it at all. The best possible interpretation of their performance is that they've dropped the ball and let their supporters down. But assuming that a scam is being run would call for the worst interpretation, and given the low rate of return for the time and effort invested, I just don't think that it would make sense as a scam. Also, if it were a scam, then changing the billing to "per update" would make no sense at all.

Reactions: RHFlash

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
and given the low rate of return for the time and effort invested
Far be it from me to put a developer down, particularly when I actually enjoy their games, but what time and effort?
For all you know they could just twiddle their thumbs and look at the cash roll in the past six months.

Now personally, I don't believe that. I think they just bit off more than they can chew, coding wise.
If that is that case I wish they would ask for help in that department.
There are a lot of nice people around who will gladly help out if you have trouble wrapping your head around something.
Contrary to popular belief, the internet doesn't JUST house dicks. :D

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017

Smells like scam spirit.
While I too am skeptical of the development of this game, thats not how Patreon works. People pledge to support projects they like, pledging isnt entering into an agreement that the dev will release something at a particular time.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
While I too am skeptical of the development of this game, thats not how Patreon works. People pledge to support projects they like, pledging isnt entering into an agreement that the dev will release something at a particular time.
Agreed and as I mentioned earlier, it's really up to the patrons to decide if their money is being well spent here.

I have felt for some months that this is mostly about poor business practice and technical slowness ... it still feels that way. I would not be supporting this Dev because they don't engender confidence for what I'd be supporting, but that's just me.

Last edited:

pony1p1p

Dec 3, 2018
Can't open a game. After launching RR.exe this pops out. How to fix it? btw, its not a first game, in which i have this problem( sorry for russian system language.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Only words I understand are windows and rr.exe the rest is in Russian and many will not know unless they know Russian.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
*sigh* How did Dante Alighieri put it,
lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'entrate

Raxwell

Feb 10, 2018
I am here from the first day and believe me I want to believe that the wait will be worth it but dev is doing everything so that hope is simply lost

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes