armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I've mostly seen this in regards to Futa or NTR, where the games blatantly and clearly tell you that is the games primary focus yet people still moan and bitch about it. I guess reading is hard.
Don't forget also this girl looks too young/Elena and Jennifer in DMD,Ada in PL/.
Also bestiality.Like seriously the game have the tag and still people are surprised what they saw in the game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Don't forget also this girl looks too young/Elena and Jennifer in DMD,Ada in PL/.
Bit of a difference between a game based entirely around 1 thing, in this case futa, and a couple of characters that look like kids.

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
Did someone say bitching ? Well, in that case let me get my tinfoil hat and remind you all that this and high-life both came out almost at the same time. Coincidence ? I think not, my friends. If you pay close enough attention, you can spot the subliminal racist messages. Which, obviously, means that these 2 demos were both made by rogue Trump supporting devs, with the intention of leeching Patreon supporters funds, with the end goal of having a secondary income for building the Wall. You can't hide from the all-seeing eye of the Illuminati.

NextQuestion

Apr 23, 2018
I wouldn't even be surprised that the same team milking. Almost same release window, both abandoned after one update, great visuals. Cant wait to see another new game released with high quality renders and going afk after 1st update for eternity.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Did someone say bitching ? Well, in that case let me get my tinfoil hat and remind you all that this and high-life both came out almost at the same time. Coincidence ? I think not, my friends. If you pay close enough attention, you can spot the subliminal racist messages. Which, obviously, means that these 2 demos were both made by rogue Trump supporting devs, with the intention of leeching Patreon supporters funds, with the end goal of having a secondary income for building the Wall. You can't hide from the all-seeing eye of the Illuminati.
Well, that's the most creative thing we've seen associated - in even some tangential way - with this game over the past 6 months.

freca

Jun 15, 2017
I know this is all tongue in cheek, but it makes me go... 312146

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Given that there's not much else to do in this thread, I think the bar for gaining attention was rather low anyway ...

May 3, 2018
Thank you for (finally) creating the first Futanari game. It is incredible, very well written and erotic. Hopefully you are hard at work on it, by that Prologue it will be great. Best of Luck!

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Thank you for (finally) creating the first Futanari game. It is incredible, very well written and erotic. Hopefully you are hard at work on it, by that Prologue it will be great. Best of Luck!
Not really the first, there are more games like this, including one that the same dev abandoned. Which by the way, seems like a trend in this genre, unfortunately.

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
Seeing the limitations of the tags of "hiatus" and "abandoned" with this game they could create a new tag, i mean they can't put those tags because alishia is "working" on the game (or so she says) but since she didn't post anything to demostrate it just put a tag to let everyone know that this is possible a scam or that she keeps failing her deadlines and to wait or become a patron at their own peril, something like a warning.

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes