lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Seeing the limitations of the tags of "hiatus" and "abandoned" with this game they could create a new tag, i mean they can't put those tags because alishia is "working" on the game (or so she says) but since she didn't post anything to demostrate it just put a tag to let everyone know that this is possible a scam or that she keeps failing her deadlines and to wait or become a patron at their own peril, something like a warning.
Actually the name [Alishia] on the title is already a tag by itself. This game will either get abandoned or one update per year.

Reactions: lumley and karl768

freca

Jun 15, 2017
---
@ASIANGIRLSOWO It's supposed to be released in early May, so I would assume it's coming sooner than that. You may want to check back in a week or so
Remember that one time it was supposed to be released early May? And then if she missed that deadline, to be safe, it would be end of May? End of May says hello. At this point, I'm expecting an update by the end of Neveruary.

Last edited:

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
is she saying anything on discord??
Not since the 21st of May, at which time she was still working on it, but maybe not really, and also working on her project for school, and talking about possibly making some announcement on Patreon, to let people know that the subscription model had been changed to "per update," in case they missed it.

So, no, nothing definite about the game's status, or when an update might materialize.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Seeing the limitations of the tags of "hiatus" and "abandoned" with this game they could create a new tag, i mean they can't put those tags because alishia is "working" on the game (or so she says) but since she didn't post anything to demostrate it just put a tag to let everyone know that this is possible a scam or that she keeps failing her deadlines and to wait or become a patron at their own peril, something like a warning.
Yeah, I was kind of expressing a similar thought earlier ... something along the lines of "Delayed" or similar if the Dev misses 2 (or some other) consecutive number of self-proclaimed deadlines, maybe. Or, "Slow" if the delivery cycle appears to be 1-2 times a year.

I mean, I'm a patron of "Dr. Amana" but it's flirting with "delayed" right now. Milfy City is definitely "Delayed" IMHO. The reasons don't matter for such a label so much as to let folks know that the project is taking awhile at this particular point in time.

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
Is this something like "if i dont say anything maybe they won't notice" type of thing? because this lack of news after failing another deadline and its extension is kind of...well...bad

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Is this something like "if i dont say anything maybe they won't notice" type of thing? because this lack of news after failing another deadline and its extension is kind of...well...bad
Well, it's not as if we have heard of this Dev making a real change in their production pipeline or communications style, so ... I agree :)

But, Patrons can stay as loyal as they like, of course.

Reactions: lo0u

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
she sometimes comes on discord, she recently messaged why she was busy
Recently? The last post she made on Disocord which referenced why she's busy and whether or not she's still working on the game was made on May 20th. That's about two and a half weeks ago. Personally, I don't consider that to be very recent.

ok, and why was she busy? do tell.
She had been busy with school, but was in a temporary lull, and stated that she was "in full development mode", until she receives (probably "received" by now) her corrections on her last paper.

But in the two and a half weeks since she posted that, there have been no other status updates, either on Patreon or Discord.

LeHenry

Jul 21, 2018
Recently? The last post she made on Disocord which referenced why she's busy and whether or not she's still working on the game was made on May 20th. That's about two and a half weeks ago. Personally, I don't consider that to be very recent.

She had been busy with school, but was in a temporary lull, and stated that she was "in full development mode", until she receives (probably "received" by now) her corrections on her last paper.

But in the two and a half weeks since she posted that, there have been no other status updates, either on Patreon or Discord.
F... i really want this game to continue :(

huehuehue76

Mar 13, 2018
In alishia's time its recently huehuehuehuehue

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
For those of you on her Discord, or those of you who support her on Patreon, Alishia has just posted a new status update regarding the development of the game.

For those of you who aren't on her Discord and don't support her on Patreon, here is a brief summation:
The game is not abandoned. She's still working on it. She has not been able to devote as much time to it lately as she has wanted to, due to college and her job. She has been withholding the update because she's a perfectionist, and she's not satisfied with the level of polish. She thinks that, once this update is eventually released, future updates will probably be released approximately every 2.5 months. The first update may be out before the end of June, but that isn't a guarantee, and it is expected to have approximately half as many renders as the prologue.

Reactions: RHFlash and volto
3.70 star(s) 71 Votes