Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
To me the MC is the only real futa in the game ATM. Kendra by looks is a transgender and the maid had surgery to give her a horse dick.
Kendra is futa

Dont just watch ur silly ultra fem doujins and think a wimp dicked futa is near or compareable to our kendra.
Kendra is the first example of cucking the mC done right imo.

Reactions: Tilasair

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
THICCGIRLSOWO

I don't watch doujins. I made my decision from looking at the 2 main features of Kendra. They have male facial features and a huge ass horse cock which is another male feature that is spammed in these types of games for male characters. These 2 features is why I see Kendra as a transgender.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
So is this dead or anything new on discord ?
The news from Discord is chiefly that there are three new images, featuring a character who was not featured in the prologue or any previous images - Mia's mother, Julianna.

Regarding development on the game, Alishia's last Patreon post still applies. There is a possibility of a release at the end of June, but that's not guaranteed. Patreon pledges are still set to "per update" until the next update, at which time they may revert to monthly.

Edit: There's also this from Discord. While most of the stronger fetish content in the game will be avoidable, based on player choices, NTR content will not be completely avoidable. Low levels of NTR content will be in the game, regardless of player choice. More heavy-handed NTR content will be avoidable.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
he news from Discord is chiefly that there are three new images, featuring a character who was not featured in the prologue or any previous images - Mia's mother, Julianna.
Two new images...the original one with their faces covered was already shown in the Patreon post where ALISHIA talked about the delay.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't know whether to be amused or disturbed that people still have faith in these "devs" (term used incredibly loosely).

I've got some water fresh from the springs of eternal youth located in Kitchenous Sinketh that i'd love to sell some of you.

Only £9.99 a bottle.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The Offcuts school of development.

Rather than release an update after keeping your fans waiting for over half a year, release a few pictures, distract them with the shiny.

What shocks me is people fall for it.

If I knew development was that easy i'd have started years ago. No need to do any actual work, release a few good looking renders and people lap that shit up.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
The Offcuts school of development.

Rather than release an update after keeping your fans waiting for over half a year, release a few pictures, distract them with the shiny.

What shocks me is people fall for it.

If I knew development was that easy i'd have started years ago. No need to do any actual work, release a few good looking renders and people lap that shit up.

Seeing a hot chick with armpit hair, makes me forget everything else.

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes