Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
More excuses,
That's all I'm seeing after reading the latest posting. Even giving herself a excused way out by stating "When will I release an update?Hopefully this month, but due to the reasons I'll state beneath the release could be postponned "

That would make it August, 9 months since the first release. At some point you need to take a look at what you have and make a decision after that amount of time. Release something or not at all ever. If you have issues where it takes you this long to make decisions then maybe creating games isn't for you.

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
I really like the "So why it could be postponned again? " for further failed deadlines. This is just WOW, after around 8 months of development the only things left should be minor bugs, more in the case of Alishia since she said that the update will have half the renders that were in the intro meaning less work.

What was she doing in all those months that now she could need even more time to make more things i don't know, but im pretty sure that working on the update wasn't it.

Usually when you put a deadline you work till the the date, but sometimes you need a little more time to work the little things or because something unexpected happened, that time for Alishia was december from last year, now with all those failed deadlines and this new excuse for future "posponed updates" i can see that she just didn't work on the update and now is taking even more time.

Last edited:

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Well, there it is. Alishia's a perfectionist, easily unmotivated, and game making is just a hobby for her. Her free time is also limited. All of this means that we're looking at astronomical development times. The game is high quality, and it's released to the public which is nice, but there's no reason to follow development consistently. This is the kind of thing that you just check every couple months at most. I really hope she can earn back her supporter's trust. In the mean time, here's some relatively lesser known games you may enjoy to fill the void: (Yuri/Futa theme)

https://f95zone.to/threads/immoral-sorceress-demo-1-pizzacatmx.30766/
-A new corruption themed futa RPG. I enjoyed the demo, and the developer is pretty responsive and amiable on his/her blog. This is just the first demo, the second one is supposed to come out by the end of the month, and cg's are coming.

https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-vessel-v0-12-moccasins-mirror.10032/
-I haven't played this yet, but the cg's look nice and it seems to be developed consistently. It looks like a fun game.

https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-tales-chapter-1-niccis-revenge-v1-0-senryu-sensei.412/
https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-tales-chapter-2-the-relic-v0-1b-senryu-sensei.25519/
-Another corruption themed game. The cgs look nice, and the scenes are pretty good. There is a bunch of futa in it. Chapter 1 is finished.

https://f95zone.to/threads/yorna-monster-girls-secret-v0-7a-yeehaw-games.13210/
-This one is a Yuri/het Action monster girl themed RPG. The cgs are gorgeous, and the story and action are really fun. The game is updated frequently and is nearing completion. There are plenty of great sex scenes, and there are multiple endings coming (3 of them). There are also different scene variations.

I hope the best for Alishia and the Red Room. Hopefully she gets in the swing of things and updates start coming more consistently.

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
I comr back and read pages 42-48 which have basically been just talkimg about release dates lol. Very extraordinary!

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
That post meets many expectations ... unfortunately. Still, it was upstanding of her to at least admit so much, even when she apparently didn't realize how much she was actually communicating about her issues.

But, maybe she will get back into the game someday!

Given her track record against her stated hopes, maybe temper any expectations for more timely follow-throughs after the next (possible) installment, though.

Reactions: RHFlash
Oct 16, 2017
I like the idea of a Futa Protag and the game seems to make you believe that they are incredibly rare, but then the game introduces 2 other futas Just like you and perhaps even better. This eliminates any chance of the protag being special or unique.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
I like the idea of a Futa Protag and the game seems to make you believe that they are incredibly rare, but then the game introduces 2 other futas Just like you and perhaps even better. This eliminates any chance of the protag being special or unique.
That's an interesting point - I remember feeling a bit let down by that revelation, now that you made me think back to when the first reveal happened (in the jail scene). Still, they have different personalities which I guess counts for something.

• Angry
Reactions: stal1234

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
Really? i dont remember seeing her pussy. And without pussy, a futa is just trans.
We already had this discussion, the MC is a futanari but from the dickgirl variety, same with the maid (but with horsecock) and other girls (meaning tits and penis, no pussy), other characters like the girlfriend are full female and others full futanari (i think that Kendra was full futa).

The mods closed that discussion.

Reactions: fried and RHFlash

LeHenry

Jul 21, 2018
We already had this discussion, the MC is a futanari but from the dickgirl variety, same with the maid (but with horsecock) and other girls (meaning tits and penis, no pussy), other characters like the girlfriend are full female and others full futanari (i think that Kendra was full futa).

The mods closed that discussion.
very well, i must admit i didn't read that part of this entire thread, so i guess my bad

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes