randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
Futa is pretty much what it's all about so if that's not your thing this isn't for you.
if it was just a lesbian story with dildo and the futa are just a "side quest". I can play with that. but thank you for your spoiler. I'll skip this and look for straigh / lesbian story.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Proof?

I don't believe they have been working on this for a second, I saw the exact same pattern of events happen with their last game that got abandoned.
After the cancellation of the second game, she released the collection of cg for HS, proving that she had been working on it. That's why I personally believe that she is working on it. But it doesn't matter what anyone personally believes, because if a developer continuously says that they are working on a game, then it can't technically be proven that it's abandoned. You could make the argument that if it gets to be a certain amount of time, developers should have to prove that they have made progress, otherwise mods can slap it with the abandoned tag. But then developers can just show a snippet of code or one picture and say "loOk i'M mAkinG ProGrEsS". This is why I don't see the mods giving this game an abandoned tag. But it's just a tag, anyone can read the thread and see where the game is. We having nothing here. But if you really want a slap in the face, HS was planned to have 5 episodes. So assuming 7 months of development time for each episode, these would have been the release dates:
HS Episode 1> Aug 2017
Episode 2> March 2018
Episode 3> October 2018
Episode 4> May 2019
The game would have been 80% done right now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
if it was just a lesbian story with dildo and the futa are just a "side quest". I can play with that. but thank you for your spoiler. I'll skip this and look for straigh / lesbian story.
The main characters futa as his her girlfriend ... in fact it looks like most characters are futa with maybe a couple of regular girls thrown in for fun.

Zhou

Jul 3, 2018
I love this game... but I am guessing we will never see any addition to the prologue?

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
I love this game... but I am guessing we will never see any addition to the prologue?
Yeah, don't expect much. The creator has a record of delaying, delaying, delaying and finally cancelling. We're hopeful, but not optimistic.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
So a bunch of renders proves to you someone has been working on something and not just doing a bunch of renders?

All it says to me is someone made some pictures.
Its one lame ass empty excuse after another. Someone had to ask the question as to why it was delayed. Instead of her coming forward and saying "Hey guys, sorry but blah but my dogs butt fell out blah blah delayed again cause ate my homework."

I just realized she actually just used the "Dog ate my homework" excuse with her "college project got in the way". We've come full circle with excuses everyone!

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
So a bunch of renders proves to you someone has been working on something and not just doing a bunch of renders?

All it says to me is someone made some pictures.
Yes, considering that renders are part of the game, if someone has shown renders that were designed for the game, then they have obviously been working on the game. I'm not claiming it's fast development, but yes.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
i actually enjoy futa, so when i noticed this i could not help but think sweet, only to immediately say damn as soon as i noticed how long this has been gathering dust...

All i can do is hope that if an update ever comes, the mom gets some work done on her face, as soon as i saw her i felt like throwing up, or at least make her completely capable of being ignored.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
Yet, hilariously, I see people say this exact comment in futa games but demand dick in lesbian games when no men are included.

Always makes me laugh.

Futa game - eeew dick.
Lesbian game - wheres the dick?
I just don't see tits looks good with dick in one body. But are they really expecting dick in lesbian game? that's weird.

Terribleman69

Jul 31, 2017
Almost as if this forum is saturated already with people complaining about things they don't like and we don't need to push the topic more.If you don't like a fetish a game has then go back to the games tab and find one you'd enjoy. It's 2019 and no one cares what kind of fetishes you jack off to so there's zero reason to specifically go out of your way and complain that you don't like something a game has.

Every time I go to this website to find and news/updates or any helpful info about a game, when a thread is updated it will 99% be someone saying that they don't like futa/trans/lesbian/ntr/incest in the forum as if anyone cares.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Almost as if this forum is saturated already with people complaining about things they don't like and we don't need to push the topic more.If you don't like a fetish a game has then go back to the games tab and find one you'd enjoy. It's 2019 and no one cares what kind of fetishes you jack off to so there's zero reason to specifically go out of your way and complain that you don't like something a game has.

Every time I go to this website to find and news/updates or any helpful info about a game, when a thread is updated it will 99% be someone saying that they don't like futa/trans/lesbian/ntr/incest in the forum as if anyone cares.
I've mostly seen this in regards to Futa or NTR, where the games blatantly and clearly tell you that is the games primary focus yet people still moan and bitch about it. I guess reading is hard.

Reactions: RHFlash

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Let's put it like this, the mainstream straight male crowd wishes for an amazing game graphics-wise, with a vanilla or softcore setting and good story, but all they get is softcore with meh graphics and trope-y story. Then they look at games like this one and think 'Hey, why do they get these amazing graphics and not us?!' Probably one of the main reasons for why people, who have nothing to do with these games, suddenly come here and bitch and moan about this tag or that fetish.
Perhaps it *is* eye of the beholder here, because I see DMD, DFD, Melody, Milfy City, Parental Love, The Visit, etc. and these are generally not offering futanari, etc. but look great with reasonably nice efforts towards the stories and/or characters. Dr Amana Sexual Therapist doesn't get as much love as it could use but the Dev has been going to significant lengths towards improving the graphics, story and gameplay for an otherwise vanilla sex game (it will be adding a transsexual character soon, but they are not the center of attention).

That is, I don't clearly see the trend you mention and it might be that the better "fetish" games come from more of a personal interest than merely business opportunity, so get that extra love and stand out for such when that happens. Meanwhle, there is a glut of vanilla sex games and many of higher quality which get good attention from the Devs ... but perhaps less of a percentage in their genres compared to fetish-driven counterparts, because they may be more often about the business. Just speculation on my part.

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes