• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
thank you xell_ i look forward to trying out the new update later tonight and will give feedback. appreciate all your hard work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xell_

Timesucker

Apr 3, 2024
---Thank you for playing the game and for your support. Do not hesitate to leave your feedback or suggestions.---
Wow, I love the game. The art is great, and I especially like the facial expressions and humor.
Who's this amazing proofreader, Saint Blackmoor? He's top-tier in my book. :sneaky:

• Red Heart

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Signatures
View attachment 3522688 View attachment 3522703
Links:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/04/3546571_TR-sig-00.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/04/3546586_TR-sig-01.gif
Beautiful work Lady Aspen im impressed ! Do you mind if I pin this to the main thread? im not sure if it breaks any rule

Engaging Dev... Check
Super hot art... Check
Big tiddy goth... Check

FINE... I'll try it! Jeesh

Reactions: Lady Aspen

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
i loved them, I pinned it to the main topic. Thank you so much for your effort!! you're very talented.
With pleasure!,there are lots of people talented than me in here but thanks.

• Red Heart

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Damn, I was considering trying this, but then I saw that there would be lesbian content, but that it would be mostly focused on straight content. I was only interested in a possible lesbian relationship between the two banner characters, but it seems that such a path won't exist, only some sex scenes.

The game does look really good visually though, and I love the designs of both of the banner characters, both are really hot.

Wishing you luck on your project dev. (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mpkstroff and xell_
4.90 star(s) 14 Votes