Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
togs-games I really want to ask about whether we will be able to reject any K sisters in the future? So far you done a wonderful job for the player to has opportunities to pursue any girl we want but from the last update it seemed we don't have any say in the matter with the 2 new K sisters.
From what I can remember the doctor needs stem cells from placenta's meaning you have to have babies with the sisters. You will die because of your condition. I think you need a certain amount of children from them, so having all four seems the logical thing and get them pregnant asap. The entire game revolves around those 4 sisters.

Reactions: motseer and joshrip

ahxjosu

Aug 3, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ch42.rpy", line 119, in script call
call limitreduce ( lust, 100 )
ScriptError: could not find label 'limitreduce'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1490, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
The Roommate 0.8.7
Sun Jun 11 12:31:34 2023

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
togs-games I really want to ask about whether we will be able to reject any K sisters in the future? So far you done a wonderful job for the player to has opportunities to pursue any girl we want but from the last update it seemed we don't have any say in the matter with the 2 new K sisters.
The assumption was that if you were going to go the baby route that you would be "all in" and all four sisters would be a part of the plan. It is still my intention that the baby route be an OPTION. To date the game covers a period of a little less than THREE MONTHS. With MC not expected to croak for about EIGHT YEARS we can opt out of the plan and hope Greenfield comes up with other options.

It would, however, be an option (if you're not going the baby route) to have Kari and Kara as girlfriends, but not Kara alone as she wouldn't do that to Kari.

In the not-too-distant future we'll have the option to more fully explore having Lois as a mistress or an "out in the open" girlfriend. There will be one more girlfriend option a little further down the line and it's still possible that I might open up one or more of the receptionists to that possibility, although not in the immediate future.

We'll also see the apartment buildings start to fill up with tenants, many (but not all) of whom we already know. Strangely, they all seem to be attractive women.

A word of warning: if you're taking any of the LIs down the Slut or Submissive paths, there will be OPTIONS to take that to the extreme. I don't want to hear any bullshit about NTR - this will be strictly optional - but you have been warned.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
i got bug
Assuming this isn't an attempt to change the subject...

I'll need a little more information to go on. Maybe message me with a save from just before it happens.

I'll want to know the version you're playing and what's going on!

ahxjosu

Aug 3, 2019
Assuming this isn't an attempt to change the subject...

I'll need a little more information to go on. Maybe message me with a save from just before it happens.

I'll want to know the version you're playing and what's going on!
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1490, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
The Roommate 0.8.7
Sun Jun 11 12:31:34 2023

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The assumption was that if you were going to go the baby route that you would be "all in" and all four sisters would be a part of the plan. It is still my intention that the baby route be an OPTION. To date the game covers a period of a little less than THREE MONTHS. With MC not expected to croak for about EIGHT YEARS we can opt out of the plan and hope Greenfield comes up with other options.

It would, however, be an option (if you're not going the baby route) to have Kari and Kara as girlfriends, but not Kara alone as she wouldn't do that to Kari.

In the not-too-distant future we'll have the option to more fully explore having Lois as a mistress or an "out in the open" girlfriend. There will be one more girlfriend option a little further down the line and it's still possible that I might open up one or more of the receptionists to that possibility, although not in the immediate future.

We'll also see the apartment buildings start to fill up with tenants, many (but not all) of whom we already know. Strangely, they all seem to be attractive women.

A word of warning: if you're taking any of the LIs down the Slut or Submissive paths, there will be OPTIONS to take that to the extreme. I don't want to hear any bullshit about NTR - this will be strictly optional - but you have been warned.
As long as you keep on giving us the option of a "110% committed and faithful to Kari only" path, I'm fine with everything you do. The very idea of my MC having fun with other chicks makes me cry: she's too sweet to deserve this.

Anyway, I can see why a lot of people fancy the "baby route". :sneaky:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I mean, honestly, I'm not surprised that content will be added. Not saying this in a bad way, just assumed those paths were going to lead in that direction.

I'm talking about the slut/whore paths. MC treats them as prostitutes and has already implied several times about them getting fucked by other people. It's not like people didn't see it coming at some point. It was already there. Sure it is just talk right now, but I mean, come on. It seemed obvious that it was going to go down that path.

I'm not on those paths, so I'll never see it. And that's perfectly fine with me. Some content won't appeal to me (thus why I'm not on that path). Doesn't mean I'll ditch the whole game because of it. There is plenty of other content that I am enjoying.

While I'm not on the other path, I've read the script. I've seen how dark it gets lol. And from what I've read, it seemed inevitable that it would lead to this. It's been implied already that it would. So not really shocked that it is actually going to happen now like some others are. Plus, it's completely optional. You aren't forced to see it. Even on that path, it is still optional. Not sure what the issue is.

Either way, you do you boo. I'm still here for the ride regardless. I got some sisters to knock up! ;)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
There's been a path in the game for a while with the MC and Lois exploring a prostitution fantasy; that such explorations might include optional sharing is hardly surprising. I'm not going to avail myself of those options, but then I'm not going to pick the romance options either, no skin off my junk in either case.

The game has never been very fixed in its direction, a lot of kinks, subpaths, and game mechanics have been added gradually as the game evolved. Sometimes they're a lot of fun, like Lois' growth from a minor side character to a major love interest or the whole lactation thing springing from more or less a throwaway joke, and sometimes they're less successful, like the whole phone thing that I just find tedious. That's what happens when you play a game in active development.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Why? Where? I didn't see any...
That's 'cause there isn't any to see. The dev posted
So sluttification may have consequences and sharing may be a thing. *shrug*

Reactions: Logan1377

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
That's 'cause there isn't any to see. The dev posted

So sluttification may have consequences and sharing may be a thing. *shrug*
Wow, I didn't realize that. Now I'm going to have to try and figure out how to make that happen with some of the girls if its possible.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
optional NTR is still NTR and needs to be properly tagged. I have no problem with any developer making whatever he wants. He just needs to be transparent about it. That way people can make their own decisions and there doesn't have to be any debate. It's only when they try to deny it or hide it that this happens.

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes