ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Assuming this isn't an attempt to change the subject...

I'll need a little more information to go on. Maybe message me with a save from just before it happens.

I'll want to know the version you're playing and what's going on!
togs .... i'm sorry if i got out of hand with not wanting ntr ... if thats your plans .. well so be it ... i'll miss your game ... i am a big fan :)

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
NTR!. I'm out. I was waiting just a little longer to make sure before I subscribed. Thank you for coming out of the closet.
The only NTR in this game is if you wait so long to jerk off that your dick explodes and you hear that Kari decided to date a guy that has a functional dick in the bad ending. That hardly makes this an NTR game. Optional sharing by consenting partners is an entirely different kink... entirely. There is another game called Roomate that is an NTR game maybe you are thinking about that one.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The main girl is definitely Kari. The main storyline is "how to cure MC's genetic disorder". I don't think anyone wants to share Kari & her sisters, and I think The Author doesn't want to make MC share them, either (right?).

Lois? we might share her, but it dipends on the route you choose. It's totally up to us players, after all.

Last edited by a moderator:

internet_says

Jul 17, 2017
So far almost everything in this game appears to be optional, which girls you pursue or don't, which scenes you pursue with the girls if you choose to be with them, and often what style relationship you have if you do. The dev seems to want to put a little bit in for every taste and makes it optional if it isn't your taste and that is great in my book.

The crazy stuff like milking and your secretary wanting to become you sex slave and women wanting to have your babies before you even have met them is wild and funny and there should be more shit like that cuz it's entertaining in my opinion but you don't have to do any of it and that's cool too cuz there is alot in there for everyone.

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
So far almost everything in this game appears to be optional, which girls you pursue or don't, which scenes you pursue with the girls if you choose to be with them, and often what style relationship you have if you do. The dev seems to want to put a little bit in for every taste and makes it optional if it isn't your taste and that is great in my book.

The crazy stuff like milking and your secretary wanting to become you sex slave and women wanting to have your babies before you even have met them is wild and funny and there should be more shit like that cuz it's entertaining in my opinion but you don't have to do any of it and that's cool too cuz there is alot in there for everyone.
I think the milking you need to do, I couldn't skip the scene. The only think I could choose was if I fucked her, or let the machine fuck her. Next update I try again...

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Ah, yeh you are right, I remember that. That's where I went wrong. I thought I was nice, and then I got punished and had to milk her. That won't happen again...
Dude, pay attention at the story, will you?

She needs your MC's help and you (the Player) feel you're punished because you help her?!?! WTF

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
There are only two things that I am sure of about this game. The first is that the uncle was never breastfed as a child and the second is that he probably was forced to watch his mom breastfeed his younger siblings or maybe even grown men. You don't develop a multi-billion dollar fixation without some trauma and resentment. He would have been better-served spending that money on therapy.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Looks interesting

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
noticed you visiting and chatting a ton of game threads ,.... try playing some of them :unsure:
I comment on good games only and save them what I am currently doing is collecting all the games that look good or carry a good story... Or nice tits
And yes most of these games I have played, the games that I did not play are the demo version and the new games

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred...

call limitreduce ( lust, 100 )
ScriptError: could not find label 'limitreduce'.
This is odd. The limitreduce got rewritten as a python function and the code was updated throughout, including for day 42, which is where this is coming from, but it's from the old version.

Are you using a modded game? I'm wondering if the changes were fully incorporated.

If not, definitely send me a save from just before.

Reactions: Lexstok

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I think the MC should be investing in a much bigger bed for himself, the 4 sisters and (hopefully) Lois in the future :KEK:
I'm not sure if one bed will cut it no matter how big, but owning an entire apartment complex should be just fine as an alternative. They probably want their own spaces anyway.

Reactions: MarsUltor
3.80 star(s) 76 Votes