Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
I managed to find it, though I didn't do enough fiddling around to conclusively determine which exact thing was the trigger for it. Suggesting first that larger breasts might suit her and then following that up by suggesting she just go up by a cup size seems to be the most important thing? But it also might be necessary that she be on a submissive/slut path. I'm not certain.

So yeah, glad to have found it! Hopefully getting a taste will slowly bring her around to the upper side of the simulated sizes several updates down the road.
It's one of the reasons I don't like to play Summertime Saga, but Paradise Lust on the other hand, I just finished. The extremely huge, backpain tits, are a really turn off for me. But then I don't have a problem with plastic tits, as long as they are not too large...

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
I managed to find it, though I didn't do enough fiddling around to conclusively determine which exact thing was the trigger for it. Suggesting first that larger breasts might suit her and then following that up by suggesting she just go up by a cup size seems to be the most important thing? But it also might be necessary that she be on a submissive/slut path. I'm not certain.

So yeah, glad to have found it! Hopefully getting a taste will slowly bring her around to the upper side of the simulated sizes several updates down the road.
I probably would play it again, the updates are so slow, that I had to play Roommate and 53x again, to get interested in it again. I skipped the previous few update of both those games, because I had no idea what the story was anymore.

But that probably is more a problem of the shear amount of games on this site, that all look rather similar...

So I will probably re-play roommate again in the far future when a few updates have run by again.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
It's one of the reasons I don't like to play Summertime Saga, but Paradise Lust on the other hand, I just finished. The extremely huge, backpain tits, are a really turn off for me. But then I don't have a problem with plastic tits, as long as they are not too large...
I'm the exact opposite. I have always been a sucker for huge natural tits. Few things turn me on as much, as long as the woman has the overall figure to support them. But fake ones on anyone, big or small, are a real turnoff for me.

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
I'm the exact opposite. I have always been a sucker for huge natural tits. Few things turn me on as much, as long as the woman has the overall figure to support them. But fake ones on anyone, big or small, are a real turnoff for me.
yes you are right, I forgot to say, I don't mind plastic, but it needs to look natural. So bigger okay, but not so huge like in summertime or some other games, where you feel your back hurt. I think this game did very well with the breasts, not to small and not too large, it made the girls look beautiful, and that is the most important...

Reactions: MrD812

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I think she looks great right now, too! That being said, I do in fact want to get her on as much LactoMax as possible as soon as possible, so I'll be popping backwards a bit in my save to try and keep that option open.

Hey, we've all got a 'thing'.

Though now I am curious: is that simulation something that actually happens in the current build? I've definitely never seen it.
I like big tits, I just prefer when they aren't TOO big. I definitely prefer natural, but I've seen some fakes that I've liked, and I'm more of a proportions guy than a size guy, I like tits of most sizes as long as the proportions are nice.

Reactions: MrD812

Pdiant

Apr 3, 2019
Hi. I seem to have encountered a small problem. I tried to call Cassie when I was in London and left her a message when prompted to record it after the voicemail. After this small operation I can't use the phone anymore: The button is greyed out and nothing happens when I tap on it. Can you help me? Thank you.

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Hi. I seem to have encountered a small problem. I tried to call Cassie when I was in London and left her a message when prompted to record it after the voicemail. After this small operation I can't use the phone anymore: The button is greyed out and nothing happens when I tap on it. Can you help me? Thank you.
Just continue, that button is constantly getting grayed out and available again, and than grayed out again, I just skipped using it. It doesn't chance anything to the story it seems.

But then I could be wrong...

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
yes you are right, I forgot to say, I don't mind plastic, but it needs to look natural. So bigger okay, but not so huge like in summertime or some other games, where you feel your back hurt. I think this game did very well with the breasts, not to small and not too large, it made the girls look beautiful, and that is the most important...
Summertime is actually one of the games I think is the hottest. Again, personal preference, but I don't think I've played another 2D game where the big tits are drawn to sag and move in such a sexy and realistic way. I absolutely adore it. Its one reason that I just keep playing that one alongside various others that I give one playthrough to.

If there's a game where all of the women are fairly flat chested, and especially if they also have narrow hips and flat butts, then honestly I'm not going to go for it no matter how well made it seems. It just doesn't turn me on.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Just continue, that button is constantly getting grayed out and available again, and than grayed out again, I just skipped using it. It doesn't chance anything to the story it seems.

Yeah, I don't completely understand the phone either. My guess is that the dev has plans for it to be a bigger part in future builds maybe? Or later in the story?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017

Currently, there is only a few uses for the phone. Spoiler just in case.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Otherwise, I think that is all the uses for the phone at the moment.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
A handful of quick comments...

There's a preview image and a little of what's planned for the next build on . I'll copy it here later with maybe a little more info.

Lois and Lactomax - if you tell her you just want her to go up a cup size she'll agree more readily. She may take more persuasion if you want her to go bigger, but it's not ruled out.

These sorts of things are often dictated by the time I have. It's not a big deal to cope with Lois going a little bigger. Going much larger involves a lot more work with alternate renders, etc.

As to the phone, I've struggled at times to get the requisite content done for Ashley and Mallory, so it's often the case that "something comes up" to delay those. I am catching up!

I've said many times that there's no right or wrong way to play. As one door closes, another opens, as they say!

So if you didn't contact Kiki or Vanessa before, there'll be other chances. Same thing applies to Ashley for example - if you didn't make a Sugar Baby deal, there'll be other options that lead to intimacy with her.

Likewise if you didn't choose to fully explore the basement before that isn't necessarily a problem although, on reflection, giving MC the option NOT to explore fully was stupid of me and I'll remove that at some point.

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Likewise if you didn't choose to fully explore the basement before that isn't necessarily a problem although, on reflection, giving MC the option NOT to explore fully was stupid of me and I'll remove that at some point.
That one in particular lead to a plot hole, how is that one being resolved?

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
That one in particular lead to a plot hole, how is that one being resolved?
It's covered. Don't want to give away too much, but you end up having to go down to the basement and end up having much the same conversation with Omega you would have had the first time. But i do think it plays out better the way it was originally intended, which is why I think it would be better to remove the option not to proceed.

Reactions: Emelex and SlapE

Pdiant

Apr 3, 2019

Ok, thank you. I hope this is the case, because while I was experimenting with the phone function I noticed that it's possible to arrange bootycalls with Ashley. Problem is, as I said, I maybe did too much experimenting and now the function is greyed out with no saves previous to the issue to recover sigh, since I didn't pay it any mind back then. Sigh

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
what are the new scenes in 8.7? got the aria threesome, kayla/rei, the kari ones. anything else?
There's a quickie with Lois before the pool party but I'm not sure it's actually possible to trigger that currently unless you load a previous save (it requires lust above a certain threshold and talking to the professor after the board meeting sets lust to 0).

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
There's a quickie with Lois before the pool party but I'm not sure it's actually possible to trigger that currently unless you load a previous save (it requires lust above a certain threshold and talking to the professor after the board meeting sets lust to 0).
The lust bar is only temporarily set to 0 as a sight-gag. It goes right back up again after he leaves the room.

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The lust bar is only temporarily set to 0 as a sight-gag. It goes right back up again after he leaves the room.
Hadn't noticed that, thanks. Just saw that Lois' scene didn't trigger when skipping through a new game and thought that might be the reason.

Reactions: Emelex

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
togs-games Ok, gotta ask, whut happened to Chapters 47 to 55? (I am guessing chapters equals day-numbers... but why then name them chapters and not just day_xx?)

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes