Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
An event in the update is quite unpopular, and (no offence meant to togs) doesn't seem to have been thought through very well. I believe that it is probably going to be made optional in the next build.
togs already confirmed that he added an option to "get Lois out of there" but I think the scene and path requires further development. I'm sure we'll keep working him. :sneaky:
Besides that, it was a simple enlough update, setting things to happen in the future and wrapping up others...

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Not exactly.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh, yeah public sex can be fun, but the MC ignoring Lois' safeword essentially makes it assault and would be a significant departure for the game, which has previously been firmly in the camp of consent, sex positivity, etc.

Obviously I haven't played it yet so should withhold judgement, but I can understand why some players would react strongly.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
togs already confirmed that he added an option to "get Lois out of there" but I think the scene and path requires further development. I'm sure we'll keep working him. :sneaky:
Besides that, it was a simple enlough update, setting things to happen in the future and wrapping up others...
I'm aware of that, I've played it. But I think that there is likely to be a choice not to get her in there in the first place if we don't want to.

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
I'm aware of that, I've played it. But I think that there is likely to be a choice not to get her in there in the first place if we don't want to.
Sure. But that would be another branch in the sub path. I know things played differently in togs' head from what I talked to him. The major choice should be deciding how things play out IN there to keep the "gentlemen club" thing going and get more out of it, because leaving prematurely could mean abandoning the clubs events and perhaps that's not the best course of action for the sub path...

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Sure. But that would be another branch in the sub path. I know things played differently in togs' head from what I talked to him. The major choice should be deciding how things play out IN there to keep the "gentlemen club" thing going and get more out of it, because leaving prematurely could mean abandoning the clubs events and perhaps that's not the best course of action for the sub path...
Why? It's not like public humiliation is a prerequisite for BDSM.

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
Why? It's not like public humiliation is a prerequisite for BDSM.
That's not what I was suggesting, at all!
As much as I like public play, I hate any form of humiliation or abuse, notably the forced sharing scene with Gina and the way it was conducted, just to be clear about that.
What I was saying is that the gentleman's club is a viable path for the sub route and doesn't need to revolve around that type of asserting dominance. Again, if there was any doubt about my phrasing.

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes