PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hmm, that was short, and had no sexual content unless on the sub/slut? path with Lois (which I'm not), so while there was some good dialogue, and some nice setup for "Flirts" and with Gamma, I won't lie, I was a little disappointed when it just suddenly ended.

Regardless, I am looking forward to what comes next, thanks for the work you do. :cool:
Hahaha:ROFLMAO: I agree, my friend. I was just thinking it was a good start and then it ended abruptly. If this is how the dev intends to play updates, I'll wait and play two or three of them back to back. I'm used to updates that take me an hour or more to play. This one was maybe 20 minutes... Still the same quality but very brief... very brief indeed...:unsure:

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Saintlr6969

Oct 15, 2022
So, I downloaded the walkthrough mod anyone else getting the core scripts crash screen listing the lines that aren't working and if you are how do you fix the faults.

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Now I'm just waiting for someone to ask if I can add tooltips that summarize each girl's life story...
It's actually a very good idea, do you really think we remember every detail of every girl after we have waited a long time for the next update? I only remember Lois & Kari, and love the interaction with those too and MC. And am looking forward to those 3 all living together for updates now...

Your game is in the top 10, actually it's in the top 5 of games I'm always looking forward to...

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 1416638
The Roommate [v0.9.5] Walkthrough Mod
Probably going to Cancel the MOD due to all Cry Babies in this thread, since people have a hard time reading, I'm talking complaints about Mixdrop.
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Since I don't have much time anymore, I will only update the mod on new releases, not on bug fixes.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
thx for the mod update JokerLeader~ :giggle:

internet_says

Jul 17, 2017
I liked the new update, I also like having the introduction of having Lois show off more in public in the sub path. It would be nice to be able to customize her pet name like with Kari or Mallory though instead of just slave.
One idea that might be fun on the sub path for Lois to get her pet name is to have like 3 options, 1) just pick her pet name yourself custom, 2) have her submit you like 5 degrading or humiliating pet names for herself and you can pick one or choose your own custom one, 3) tell her go around the office and ask people what degrading or humiliating pet name would suit her (optionally she should tell them id you pick their submission they win a prize maybe like 1000 dollars or you will let them call her that too) and then report back with the options and you choose which you like or pick a custom one (and if there was a prize tell her to bring in the winner to let them know they won or just have her go report to them they won)

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I only played a lttle bit i didn't really like it tbh
The early parts of the game don't well reflect what the rest of the game is like. There is a curveball right after you make the choice of whether or not you want Kari to be more than just a roommate and that really unfurls the story of the rest of the game.

Reactions: Joshy92
Dec 19, 2022
"Roommate"? :unsure:
Sorry if I got this in the wrong place, but I have a few questions for the developer. It has spanking in the flags, but not found a place where this comes into play, also is spanking a once thing or few times thing? I don't understand how to get the walk-through for the game. I seriously need some help figuring this out. Thank you for your time/help and any info you can provide. Ok, figured it out with people's help on here....Thank you for your help......I am old and things does not come to me as fast as most people. Thank you tons!!

Last edited:

internet_says

Jul 17, 2017
Sorry if I got this in the wrong place, but I have a few questions for the developer. It has spanking in the flags, but not found a place where this comes into play, also is spanking a once thing or few times thing? I don't understand how to get the walk-through for the game. I seriously need some help figuring this out. Thank you for your time/help and any info you can provide.
i'm not the dev but there is spanking on the Lois sub path for sure at least a couple times so far

scooman

Oct 8, 2022
Is the calender now usable? Appointments with Ashley per example. Because the arrangement with her makes no sense if it's not working.
Did not follow the whole thread. So, sorry in case of question already answered :)

slawam

Feb 22, 2019
Constant crashing when advancing dialogue; just sends me back to the Main Menu.
same here does not matter which save i load or if i play with/without mod. Either iam send right to main menü after loading or after a little bit of convesation

Reactions: tossler
3.80 star(s) 76 Votes