Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Roommate [v0.9.7] Unofficial Android Port + JokerLeader's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 328mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TheRoommate-0.9.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Hmm, that was short, and had no sexual content unless on the sub/slut? path with Lois (which I'm not), so while there was some good dialogue, and some nice setup for "Flirts" and with Gamma, I won't lie, I was a little disappointed when it just suddenly ended.

Regardless, I am looking forward to what comes next, thanks for the work you do. :cool:
Actually, there was quite a bit of sex content for me the way I've been playing. Off the top of my head, I think five or six different scenes, with at least three of them featuring multiple girls. Some were very quick, but still good. And then lots of other nudity or close to nudity with both girls who had been shown before and ones that hadn't, which really was satisfying for me because I like those characters.

And even better than that were all of the hints of even sexier content to come in future updates which we haven't seen yet.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Constant crashing when advancing dialogue; just sends me back to the Main Menu.
It doesn't crash on me, but it does seem to make my PC work super hard. My laptop sounds like its a jet engine trying to take off at different points. Almost no other adult game has that effect on it.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Actually, there was quite a bit of sex content for me the way I've been playing. Off the top of my head, I think five or six different scenes, with at least three of them featuring multiple girls. Some were very quick, but still good. And then lots of other nudity or close to nudity with both girls who had been shown before and ones that hadn't, which really was satisfying for me because I like those characters.

And even better than that were all of the hints of even sexier content to come in future updates which we haven't seen yet.
I was talking about the latest update only, and I'm on most girls paths (that the game allows me to be on), and didn't encounter any sexual content in the latest update.

Reactions: mofonistik

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
How am I supposed to play to get Lois and Kari as submissives, I'm using the walkthrough mod but I'm still lost

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
Unofficial Android Port :

The Roommate [v0.8.4 Public] [togs] + JokerLeader's Mod

Download Apk: , Workupload, Pixeldrain

Android Ports Features:

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves Location : Brandy0011/brandy.the.roommate/game/saves

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Update pls.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
hmm after this update it seems the lesbian and sharing tags need to be added.
the lesbian eating out scene and the doctor bullshit really suprised me and i hope we can get them booth fired or avoid them completly...
also it seems that after been able to avoid the cult thing it will be still forced i think the direction the game is heading is not for me anymore...

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I was talking about the latest update only, and I'm on most girls paths (that the game allows me to be on), and didn't encounter any sexual content in the latest update.
OK, I thought all of that was the newest update for me. The 4th of July picknick events and the stuff around it. There were a lot of hot scenes. and I think I was close to being completely up to date before that. My previous save picked up after the kereoke event.

Reactions: SlapE

Pi Quantum

Jan 19, 2021
There's nothing else like this game on F95, as it slips between 'slice of life' and fantasy/fetish without missing a beat. I love the regularly changing hairstyles on many of the girls, as that's a detail many devs skip for fear of the extra work. As for Kari in a towel with wet hair - YOWZA!

The calendar works much more smoothly now, but I still fail with the phone as I have no idea who to call when it says that its available. Highlighting the names of the relevant girl/s would be a godsend, as my random choices always end up going to voice mail.

Maybe its just me, but every time I see the MC wake up in bed each morning, I can't help but wonder if he's paralysed with fear, or panicking over the day to come - as his eyes seem to project sheer terror. They go well with his tendency to levitate above beds, as his body barely touches them, while staying completely rigid. Looks hilarious, even if it was unintentional. :ROFLMAO:

2023-07-20 06_40_01-Window.jpg

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
View attachment 1416638
The Roommate [v0.9.5] Walkthrough Mod
Features:

Installation:

Note: Since I don't have much time anymore, I will only update the mod on new releases, not on bug fixes.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
So I'm playing 0.9.5 and I'm using the mod for 0.9.5 and the game acknowledges that the mod is there have the text and opacity feature. However I'm at the part in the first picture and the stats aren't showing up
Edit: So I picked the choice corresponding to the image and now the stats are showing for some reason just not for that first choice

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 76 Votes