lowerkey

Jan 25, 2020
I'm having a problem where the game suggest that I call Venessa, but she don't apear on the phone contact list

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Roommate [v0.9.5] [togs]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
add pregnancy and incest and it is a great game i know you won't add Incest because that is not that type of game but the thought of adding pregnancy one should seriously consider it would be worthwhile especially before endgame point. but a person can dream though :love:(y):coffee:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
View attachment 1416638
The Roommate [v0.9.5] Walkthrough Mod
Probably going to Cancel the MOD due to all Cry Babies in this thread, since people have a hard time reading, I'm talking complaints about Mixdrop.
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Since I don't have much time anymore, I will only update the mod on new releases, not on bug fixes.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Damn! Joker, my friend... throw out the baby with the bath water over some bitchy trolls? Come on... You are better than that. Please don't let the assholes win. You have a lot of fans that depend on your mods... like me! I've had my issues with Mixdrop, cannot get a DL from that site and don't use it as a result but that is NOT a complaint to you, merely a statement of fact based on my personal experience. As much as I detest Mixdrop, I have NEVER complained. I am happy to DL your mods from your Patreon for free. The Roommate looks to be nearly finished, currently at v0.9.5. Please finish this game with us, my friend. Thank you for all your great mods. When I see the name Joker Leader, I know the mod will function as advertised and make the game shine!

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

PS: I guess the joke is on old Phat this time... Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I went to DL what I thought would be the previous version of the mod and found that you had already updated to v0.9.5! Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! :love::devilish::love::devilish::love:
the-joker-last-laugh_dc-comics_silo (2).jpg

Last edited:

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019

Probably going to Cancel the MOD due to all Cry Babies in this thread, since people have a hard time reading, I'm talking complaints about Mixdrop.
Would be a collossal loss if you did since you're one of the most reliable and fast acting modders out here-
Please reconsider and shite to the whiners

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
interesting update ... i'm wondering tho ... do i have to restart a new game to get what Master of Puppets was referring to .. i mean not that i want that way ... just maybe thought of trying it ;)

i kinda like the route i took tho .... :love:

great update ... you stopped me when Lois and MC was about to fuck .... really ,,, really ... i mean fucking
really ... you know that some really evil shit doing that

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Ulrich37

Apr 1, 2018

Please don't let the haters win. This is a good game, and it's one I always wait for the Mod update patch for. Your work is fantastic, and it makes games like this so much better.

Many thanks, and good vibes to you!

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Would be a collossal loss if you did since you're one of the most reliable and fast acting modders out here-
Please reconsider and shite to the whiners
I second this. I would set my balls on fire with gasoline before downloading anything from mixdrop but since you can just download the Mod from Joker's Patreon I have no conception of what the complaints are about. It's not like I would need mega or pixeldrain to download such a diminutive file anyway. This would be a case of one squeaky wheel getting the grease only for the other three to fall off. What's the point?

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
"And you don't get to shag your mom (or your sisters), but there are plenty of other fish in the sea..."
Then I guess this is a pass for me, as I don't do other fish that are inferior.

• Angry
Reactions: KenneX and Moonis

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Hmm, that was short, and had no sexual content unless on the sub/slut? path with Lois (which I'm not), so while there was some good dialogue, and some nice setup for "Flirts" and with Gamma, I won't lie, I was a little disappointed when it just suddenly ended.

Regardless, I am looking forward to what comes next, thanks for the work you do. :cool:

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes