internet_says

Jul 17, 2017
There's not an explicit submissive path for Kari at this point.

The slut/submissive options for Lois derive from your conversation on the plane coming back from London.
I think there could be some fun to be had if Kari learned more about your relationship with Lois, and from jealousy Kari starts thinking Lois is making you happier than herself and starts to compete to be more or a better submissive (or other paths too) than Lois.

That could be played off each of their desire to be the best to make them do wilder stuff than they wouldn't do with out competition.

Dec 19, 2022
Sorry if I got this in the wrong place, but I have a few questions for the developer. It has spanking in the flags, but not found a place where this comes into play, also is spanking a once thing or few times thing? I don't understand how to get the walk-through for the game. I seriously need some help figuring this out. Thank you for your time/help and any info you can provide.
Sorry, Yes "The Roommate".

Apr 27, 2021
I'd really rather not restart the game, does anyone have a save from the last update with Lois as a submissive?
I share and agree with this man's request.
That path sounds fun, but it would be a long shot to restart the game to get it.
Is anyone so polite to share a save?
I tried to load an old save (MC and Lois in England) from an old version of the game (the one with that update), but it doesn't load and it restarts the game.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I share and agree with this man's request.
That path sounds fun, but it would be a long shot to restart the game to get it.
Is anyone so polite to share a save?
I tried to load an old save (MC and Lois in England) from an old version of the game (the one with that update), but it doesn't load and it restarts the game.
MC and Lois in London is where the sub path starts, so if saves from that far back aren't loading then you're going to have to restart to see it all. It doesn't take that long to go through everything if you use skipping with ctrl though. You might want to use this file that stops the skipping when the chance to use the phone comes up, else you'll miss the chance to get Kiki and Vanessa. When it drops out of skipping, go back once to use the phone.

Reactions: rnzn

internet_says

Jul 17, 2017
chance to get Kiki and Vanessa
I Really think that interaction needs some work particularly Kiki because the few "guide" posts i've see basically you can call her on day 57 and then she will call you in the car in the morning on day 58 and then you should be able to call her on day 60 but that doesn't seem to work so if we could get a more detailed walkthrough/clarification on that it would be great.

Reactions: mofonistik

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my Android port of The Roommate v0.9.5 with the walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left for history and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

Reactions: Longka668

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Can't believe Lois agreed to LactoMax. I wonder if will be able to transform her more. Also I liked her with glasses more.

Would be also nice to get a gallery eventually, to know what content did I miss.
A gallery would be cool, but I'd like character cards even more. I like to to be able to get out of the main game when I need to and look over who everyone is, put a name to the face, and see what I've done with them to this point. And ideally if there's some sort of level to unlock with that character, show me where my progress is. It really helps me, especially in a game with as many different characters as this one has.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Well, having played it, I can see why that club scene wasn't uniformly popular. Not into sharing so had to load a save and pick the other path, which was pretty underwhelming. Just leaving Lois hanging on a cross for a little while before packing up and going back to the office seemed a fairly anticlimactic pay-off to all of the build-up and driving all the way out there.

But with so many variations on the "date night" with Lois of course there is a limit to how much work can go into each of them, I get that.

Reactions: rejejvaca
3.80 star(s) 76 Votes