Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I'm curious, how much actually choice of picking secretaries matter? Do they all have similar amount of content, and am I permamently missing some because it's limited choice?
I think the short haired, anorexic looking girl has more content than the others. She moves to your apartement complex iirc.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I think the short haired, anorexic looking girl has more content than the others. She moves to your apartement complex iirc.
Don't talk shit about that soldier. It is very unbecoming. But yeah, she has the most content and a much more interesting story than pizza girl or the barista.

AirNest

Mar 26, 2018
I'm curious, how much actually choice of picking secretaries matter? Do they all have similar amount of content, and am I permamently missing some because it's limited choice?
until the 0.8.7 version (i didn't play the 0.9.5 yet), if you choose Kari and Mallory, you'll end up with only 1 receptionist (the one you choose as backup), the second one is an empty seat (i wonder if it's a bug :rolleyes: ), funny with intern
for the moment, Cassie and Bree are the only ones with content (for bree it's just 1 non-sex scene), very small difference if senior or junior
no content for Jennie or Aria beside text based.

Reactions: Logan1377

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
until the 0.8.7 version (i didn't play the 0.9.5 yet), if you choose Kari and Mallory, you'll end up with only 1 receptionist (the one you choose as backup), the second one is an empty seat (i wonder if it's a bug :rolleyes: ), funny with intern
for the moment, Cassie and Bree are the only ones with content (for bree it's just 1 non-sex scene), very small difference if senior or junior
no content for Jennie or Aria beside text based.
I don't remember which versions I was playing, but every time I tried to hire Mallory, the game wouldn't let me. It basically had a conversation where she said thanks but no thanks to the offer.

Reactions: togs-games

AirNest

Mar 26, 2018
Logan1377 it's basically the same with Kari
when you want to hire one of them, there isn't any problem because you have the backup choice
when you want to hire both of them, you only have 1 backup so you haven't a junior receptionist but the story consider there is so you speak to an empty seat (i don't remember if there'e a response)

at first i found it funny because the senior receptionnist could think the MC is insane talking to nobody, but it doesn't work if you have an intern

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
I'm enjoying this game so far, but I wish I knew who to call when the "Phone is available" option comes up. Feels like I'm gonna miss something. I know I can call Mallory and/or Ashley, but those events seem to keep getting superseded or skipped by other things.
Also- I did not hire Kayla to my knowledge, yet she is at the Karaoke Party? Actually, all the people I didn't hire are there. Strange.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2022
I'm enjoying this game so far, but I wish I knew who to call when the "Phone is available" option comes up. Feels like I'm gonna miss something. I know I can call Mallory and/or Ashley, but those events seem to keep getting superseded or skipped by other things.
I agree, I don't think phone function does work as it is. Though dev is already aware of it if I am not mistaken. There were some talks and suggestions, even a mod too. So, it won't be long to get fixed I believe.

Last edited:
Reactions: PapaPhat

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Also- I did not hire Kayla to my knowledge, yet she is at the Karaoke Party? Actually, all the people I didn't hire are there. Strange.
I played it without using the phone, I didn't miss it...

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I played it without using the phone, I didn't miss it...
I did use the phone a couple of times and successfully set up a couple of side dates but most of the time there's no answer at any number you call. It's disappointing, really. It's definitely a would've, could've, should've kind of thing... would've been, could've been and should've been better with more content for the phone. I see the phone as a missed opportunity from a design perspective on the dev's part.

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat;)(y)

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
I did use the phone a couple of times and successfully set up a couple of side dates but most of the time there's no answer at any number you call. It's disappointing, really. It's definitely a would've, could've, should've kind of thing... would've been, could've been and should've been better with more content for the phone. I see the phone as a missed opportunity from a design perspective on the dev's part.

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat;)(y)
I didn't even know you could do something with the phone, until people started talking about it this thread. It just irritated me in a version to constantly get the message of enabling/disabling the phone...

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I didn't even know you could do something with the phone, until people started talking about it this thread. It just irritated me in a version to constantly get the message of enabling/disabling the phone...
I tried all of the numbers in my first couple of attempts with the phone and managed two little side dates, my friend.:sneaky: After that, the phone dried up and no answer anywhere on subsequent attempts. Like I said earlier, a missed opportunity, really.:oops:

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
A few quick comments:

The game basically tries to avoid you hiring either Kari or Mallory for the reception roles. I considered allowing them early on and decided it was too much.

So then idea was that Lois would do her level best to discourage you from hiring either of those.

If you did end up hiring one or the other, there'd be some last minute issue and Lois would pull in another candidate of her own volition.

What I didn't anticipate was people being so hell bent on ignoring that they'd attempt to hire BOTH of them, and the countermeasures break.

I considered going back and reworking it and then decided I really couldn't be bothered.

The phone is not fully developed, but I always thought it was reasonably obvious when it was appropriate.

My personal view is that you don't buy a phone and then immediately call every single person you know, but I guess in a game environment people are going to experiment. Looking at how to streamline it and make its use more clear, or may just remove it. It's not my highest priority right now.

Circling back to the receptionists. As I said, each has a story of her own. Cassie's has gone a long way, and Jennie's is significantly advanced in the next release, as is Aria's. Bree will be expanded on next and a couple of new ones are brought in.

As to girls you haven't hired being at the karaoke night and/or fourth of July party - it's a small circle of people with existing relationships. The two possible interns (Kayla and Rei) know each other (and Pete) from The Foundation obviously.

Some of the other potential reception staff already worked in other parts of the company, although I avoided specifying who to cover this eventuality.

Including/excluding people from some of the events outside the workplace would simply have entailed too much work.

It's a fudge, but (I hate to tell you this) none of this is real... ;)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
A few quick comments:

The game basically tries to avoid you hiring either Kari or Mallory for the reception roles. I considered allowing them early on and decided it was too much.

So then idea was that Lois would do her level best to discourage you from hiring either of those.

If you did end up hiring one or the other, there'd be some last minute issue and Lois would pull in another candidate of her own volition.

What I didn't anticipate was people being so hell bent on ignoring that they'd attempt to hire BOTH of them, and the countermeasures break.

I considered going back and reworking it and then decided I really couldn't be bothered.

The phone is not fully developed, but I always thought it was reasonably obvious when it was appropriate.

My personal view is that you don't buy a phone and then immediately call every single person you know, but I guess in a game environment people are going to experiment. Looking at how to streamline it and make its use more clear, or may just remove it. It's not my highest priority right now.

Circling back to the receptionists. As I said, each has a story of her own. Cassie's has gone a long way, and Jennie's is significantly advanced in the next release, as is Aria's. Bree will be expanded on next and a couple of new ones are brought in.

As to girls you haven't hired being at the karaoke night and/or fourth of July party - it's a small circle of people with existing relationships. The two possible interns (Kayla and Rei) know each other (and Pete) from The Foundation obviously.

Some of the other potential reception staff already worked in other parts of the company, although I avoided specifying who to cover this eventuality.

Including/excluding people from some of the events outside the workplace would simply have entailed too much work.

It's a fudge, but (I hate to tell you this) none of this is real... ;)
Overall, my friend, I love this game and enjoy the hell out of playing it!;)(y)

The renders are fabulous, the story is adventurous, bizarre and rather sexy. I'm hooked.:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
togs ,, so if i don't hook up with Kari .... will we die .... or you gonna fix it to where we survive that shit ?

Lexstok

Feb 19, 2021
I've had it with the mod for this game. Yesterday I managed to get it going, but today all the save games I made yesterday return me to the welcome screen. Except for the very first one I made (in case it's interesting, the one where you make a choice for lois to make her your side girlfriend or submissive). All saves after are no longer working.
I'll be restarting fresh, as I really like this story (bought it on itch a long time ago even).

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
My advice would be to change it so any times he calls them are handled by menus same as the rest of the choices, and use the phone interface for texts, or things like the girls teasing him with selfies. I think the way the phone is handled in Limitless is good. Simply allowing the player to pick and call any of them doesn't work, for the same reason that the other receptionist choices show up at social events regardless of who we picked to work for us; it's a game, and things have to be scripted. It would be far less work to have different girls showing up to social events than it would to make calling any girls any time we want practical; that could be an entire game to itself.

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes