Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Unless I completely misunderstood the game, "mistress" here doesn't refer to the S&M type. It refers to having an unofficial lover next to your wife. Girlfriend of course means it's an official relationship. So that's what that is about.
I think the part I really don't understand is a non-exclusive mistress, because the two seem to be a contradiction - non-exclusive so that others (especially Kari) knows about it. And then mistress also implying something more official that just a girlfriend, being more like an unofficial wife.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
I think the part I really don't understand is a non-exclusive mistress
I'd take that as to be understood that she is not monogamous; ie she's free to pursue other relationships. That's what being exclusive means after all; otherwise it'd be secret/ive or something xD

I don't know if I'd call a mistress to be more than a girlfriend; I guess that really depends on the context. In modern society I'd say a mistress is basically always meant to be secret (at least everyone pretends she is), a girlfriend isn't. Historically she could also be acknowledged, with extreme cases such as concubinage relationships. But I don't think this applies here. ^^

I'm seeing that it's been a while since I read the details about that stuff in the game and it's harder to judge from memory. I can only say from ingame context I never felt too confused but of course it's possible I just assumed I understood and got it wrong, dunno ;)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I didn't think it was a serious question!

In two years of development, we've covered just over two MONTHS of game time.

I believe the Professor gave MC seven or eight years to live.

At that rate, I think I'll be dead before MC hits the deadline!

MC does also express hope that an alternative cure will be found in the meantime.
yeah i remember all that ... its just well if we don't choose a certain girl to start with ... it just felt like we're dead meat ... ya know ... not that i don't like or want this starting girl ... i mean she's hot a fuck ... well ok .. all the girls in this game are hot as fuck ... ok well shit i forgot where i was going with this ... later man i'll stop bugging ya (y):)

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Unfortunately, the game seems to barely respect the choices you do get to make

Hope we get some sharing/swinging.
In response to the first part I've quoted - a lot of that is simply to do with my having time to implement things. We'll get there eventually.

As to the second part, I think there should be at least that possibility, but there are huge numbers of people for whom it's anathema.

So try as I might, I can't please all of the people all of the time!

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
In response to the first part I've quoted - a lot of that is simply to do with my having time to implement things. We'll get there eventually.

As to the second part, I think there should be at least that possibility, but there are huge numbers of people for whom it's anathema.

So try as I might, I can't please all of the people all of the time!
Yeah, I get that there's only so many hours in a day and some things will fall through the cracks. It just gets a little confusing. Really impressive what you do get done as often as you do update the game as often as you do.

Hopefully you don't get too much backlash if you do implement it. I mean it's not like you haven't hinted at it.

You really can't and you shouldn't. I've seen games where the dev only cares about the money. They're dispassionate piles of shit.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Any fix for the saves crashing back to Menu screen? Starting all over again and remembering choices is gonna be tedious.
If you've used a mod I can't help, but if it's stock message me with a copy of the save file and I'll be happy to take a look at it.

Let me know where you were at in the game when you saved.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Are we going to get some choices in this game - to eliminate some of the crap going on - like the under the office sex workers bull - and maybe get Kari out of the gentlemans restaurant working in next to nothing clothes which any reasonable man would not want from his LI - and the female cows trade - are these at least going to be options

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
If this game keeps evolving down the road of perversion I'm out - I thought we could play a straight game where the MC gets the say what and who he wants, and his girl is exactly that his girl and his alone.
I get that the grandfather was a jerk and dabbled in the sex trade it's evident in all the iris discoveries - but the MC should have the choice to clean up the buisness and repair the wrongs done by the grandfather

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
If you've used a mod I can't help, but if it's stock message me with a copy of the save file and I'll be happy to take a look at it.

Let me know where you were at in the game when you saved.
Yep... live by the mod... die by the mod...
Looks like old Phat is starting over...

Adventure ever on, Phat:oops:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Roommate [v0.9.6] [togs]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -