Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Alright, so it took me a bit longer than it usually does, but I finally finished the latest version of my The Roommate WT+ mod for the v0.9.5 update. It give you the chance to visit Le Sanglier, the Saltire Suite, the rest of the club, and the Twisted Kilt all in one night. The link is in my signature.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Happened in my (unmodded) playthrough as well, so not just a mod issue. But I don't know if you've fixed it since then.
My apologies, I just realized he was on Day 45, not Day 62 (I tend to assume people are further ahead than they are).

It's a glitch caused by my copying some code and neglecting to update a variable name. Fixed in Build 0906, which is imminent.

Last edited:

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
The Roommate [v0.9.5] Unofficial Android Port + JokerLeader's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 297mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Mixdrop not working. At all. Tried different browsers. Chrome Firefox and Opera. Not working on any. Can you provide any other link please.

Reactions: Gametimer

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Mixdrop not working. At all. Tried different browsers. Chrome Firefox and Opera. Not working on any. Can you provide any other link please.
Popped right up here for me ??? Strange

PoisonJames

May 6, 2017
You might have some security software that's blocking the link from loading properly. It does load for me, but I get a warning.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
togs-games
You might have some security software that's blocking the link from loading properly. It does load for me, but I get a warning.
Mixdrop is the WORST DL option. I NEVER use it... ever. It's just an eternal font of pop up spam to even get to a DL and if the file is no longer available, Mixdrop does not tell you that... It just keeps popping up more spam! Worst DL option EVER!

I would try the Android creator's discord but would NEVER trust Mixdrop again.

Adventure ever on, Phat:oops:

Reactions: Logan1377

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Is there some sort of cheat sheet on the characters and what their paths are? Submissive and trusting and slutty and what not?

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Is there some sort of cheat sheet on the characters and what their paths are? Submissive and trusting and slutty and what not?
There are walkthrough mods like mine and JokerLeader's, which tell you how your choices affect a girl's submissiveness and sluttiness and whatnot, but there is no external document-type cheat sheet that I'm currently aware of.

Reactions: ChaosC

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
There are walkthrough mods like mine and JokerLeader's, which tell you how your choices affect a girl's submissiveness and sluttiness and whatnot, but there is no external document-type cheat sheet that I'm currently aware of.
Ah that's too bad. The mods work great, I'm just hoping to plan ahead.

Reactions: Emelex

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
Pretty good game so far. But, I hate the sex cult shit. It's super fucking creepy. And I really wish we could tell them to get the fuck out. Unfortunately, the game seems to barely respect the choices you do get to make(could be an issue with the mod). So, i highly doubt that will happen. I just hope that we get the chance to tell Omega we're not interested. And that any future choices related to visiting go away like the option to peep on Kari in the shower. Also, I really hope we don't have to turn her down several fucking times like Kari. I get that the devs put a lot of work into the renders. But, if you don't want to give us choice then don't give us a choice.

Again great game otherwise. Looking forward to knocking up the K4 girls. Hope we get some sharing/swinging.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
hey togs ... gonna answer my question .... please man i don't wanna die .. well yet aways :(
I didn't think it was a serious question!

In two years of development, we've covered just over two MONTHS of game time.

I believe the Professor gave MC seven or eight years to live.

At that rate, I think I'll be dead before MC hits the deadline!

MC does also express hope that an alternative cure will be found in the meantime.

Last edited:

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
The leather clothing and the dildo in your ass...
But which is which?

I know there's a glossary explaining the terms but it's unclear if it applies to both exclusive and non-exclusive. It would be nice to have some sort of short explanation when making the choices.

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
But which is which?

I know there's a glossary explaining the terms but it's unclear if it applies to both exclusive and non-exclusive. It would be nice to have some sort of short explanation when making the choices.
Very easy with the girlfriend you do the dildo in her ass, with the misstress she does the dildo in your ass...

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes