SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thanks for always being on top of things, my friend! :) Is this a new file since the July posting here we haven't seen yet?
Adventure ever on, Phat:((y)
Yeah, because current here is v0.9.5, that posted is v0.9.6, it was posted 5 days ago, and became public today, v0.9.7 he says should be done this weekend, but then it will probably be another 5 plus days before it goes public.

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The Roommate [v0.9.6] [togs]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN
This IS new! Thank you :)
Will this update work with my modded saves or am I still starting over???
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
This IS new! Thank you :)
Will this update work with my modded saves or am I still starting over???
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)
I would assume it works, just copy saves somewhere in case (so they don't get altered) it doesn't but usually saves unless bad issues should work even modded.

Then if they work you can just delete the copies.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I would assume it works, just copy saves somewhere in case (so they don't get altered) it doesn't but usually saves unless bad issues should work even modded.

Then if they work you can just delete the copies.
Copy saves? I still have the entire update version saved! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: The new stuff stays in my download folder until it is ready to move to permanent storage on my game drive so not only is the entire previous version still safely saved, it's not even on the same drive! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: As you know, my friend, I was hesitant to utilize compressed versions initially for concerns of loosing visual quality of images and video but the quality is still there when I play the game. Thanks again for all your efforts!
Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Copy saves? I still have the entire update version saved! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: The new stuff stays in my download folder until it is ready to move to permanent storage on my game drive so not only in the entire previous version still safely saved, it's not even on the same drive! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: As you know, my friend, I was hesitant to utilize compressed versions initially for concerns of loosing visual quality of images and video but the quality is still there when I play the game. Thanks again for all your efforts!
Saves are stored in 2 locations, the game folder, and also the "windows" hidden app directory. So, even if you delete everything you have a second set of saves in that app directory for Ren'Py.

If you have never checked that directory, it has saves for every single Ren'Py game you've ever played.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Saves are stored in 2 locations, the game folder, and also the "windows" hidden app directory. So, even if you delete everything you have a second set of saves in that app directory for Ren'Py.

If you have never checked that directory, it has saves for every single Ren'Py game you've ever played.
Thank you, my friend :)
I have been in there before and deleted all of the saves for games I never intend to play again but am having difficulty finding it again... It's like it's been moved! I own this tower, run as admin and should have access to everything but Win10 seems to want to hide things. TBH, I miss the transparency and easier layout of earlier Windows OS. The last one I really liked was WinXP and even that had some things I would've rather just deleted...

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Thank you, my friend :)
I have been in there before and deleted all of the saves for games I never intend to play again but am having difficulty finding it again... It's like it's been moved! I own this tower, run as admin and should have access to everything but Win10 seems to want to hide things. TBH, I miss the transparency and easier layout of earlier Windows OS. The last one I really liked was WinXP and even that had some things I would've rather just deleted...
Go to control panel> appearance and personalization > file explorer options > show hidden files and folders then it's under advanced options

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
I understand that this is generally not so important, but maybe someone will edit the title if the version of the game has been updated. Have a nice game everyone.

:) :) :)

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
View attachment 1416638
The Roommate [v0.9.5] Walkthrough Mod
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Note: Since I don't have much time anymore, I will only update the mod on new releases, not on bug fixes.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
thank you for the mod update~ :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Go to control panel> appearance and personalization > file explorer options > show hidden files and folders then it's under advanced options
Already set to show hidden files and folders but no button for advanced options that I can see, only reset default

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
... said the woman who just got a massive promotion from fucking her boss.

... said the woman last seen going down on another woman she'd just met.

Aw nerts, the MC doesn't get to hire Kiki as his maid. Why would you dangle that option in front of us only to snatch it away last second. Lois really needs to stop being the Fun Police.

And yet another hiring choice with characters I barely remember. Adding the thumbnail images does help though.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
People who are loading saves may want to go back a few days and replay from day 60/61-ish as there seems to have been minor changes and additions from about there, esp. with Lois. Among other things, the quickie before the barbecue is no longer conditional on the MC's lust to be available.

Reactions: togs-games

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
If it's already sat, it's under users/pc name/appdata/roaming/renpy
Thank you, my friend! Pretty sure that IS a different location than the last time I accessed it! Huzzah!
I located and deleted well over 300 MB of crap game saves and found my Roomate folder intact. But, the saves still aren't loading without the mod and the last update I tried WITH the mod kept crashing so I'll wait for the mod to update before restarting without it...
Thanks again! Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
you know for a guy who completed college .. and comes from money added to that had to have a decent upbringing ... the MC is kinda lacking in the " how to treat a lady "
which honestly would be out of the normal for someone like our MC ... but whatever .... :)
and honestly i thought ( well think ) Aria would make a better PA and Kiki would make a great secretary .... but i'm not writing this togs is ... and doing a great job ... (y)
i love the pink outfit ( dress ) Lois had on .. she so fucking hot .... :love:
now about Omega ... i don't remember if she gave her real name .. anyway ... does she run that area or does the MC .. cause so far i get the feeling she does ... but has to answer to the MC ? ... if i'm not mistaken .... idk .. not much explained about that part of the game .. doesn't hurt anything at the moment tho ... with everything else the MC is going thru ...
well enough of my opinion ... i still want everyone to know ... i think this game rates at or near the top of my list of games i look forward to playing :love:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: MarsUltor

Blubberino

Mar 25, 2017
Anybody know if the WT mod for this is "upwards" compatible? Meaning does the 0.9.5 mod work for 0.9.6 and just not show any info for the new content? Or does it glitch out the game? I know it differs from game to game and mod to mod which of these is the case.

It seems to work for the first choice I skipped to for testing, but would not want it to glitch out my save at some later point. So if anyone knows, that would be great.

Just wanted to check this out for a while and with an update coming out and me having time tomorrow I figured to give it a go and would like to have the WT mod at least for most of the content.

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes