magefeu71

Oct 3, 2021
hello
stange : for some days I can't access to mixdrop.ag to download files. I didn't change anything in my firewall. With firefox or edge, the same indications. If you have ideas !!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Firefox"
Une erreur est survenue pendant une connexion à mixdrop.ag.
Le site est peut-être temporairement indisponible ou surchargé. Réessayez plus tard ;
Si vous n’arrivez à naviguer sur aucun site, vérifiez la connexion au réseau de votre ordinateur ;
Si votre ordinateur ou votre réseau est protégé par un pare-feu ou un proxy, assurez-vous que Firefox est autorisé à accéder au Web.
"Edge"
mixdrop.ag a refusé la connexion.
Essayez :
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Is there a guide/explanation what stats do?
like jealousy/slut points, how important trust/intimacy vs slut is or horny lvl ect.
Edit: also how important is high/low confidence
No. The stats are intentionally kept hidden because they're a shorthand for me rather than hard and fast things that can realistically be compared between characters. Not going to go too far into this again, save to say that "Slutty" means something different for Kari than it does for, say, Lois.

Just play the character the way you want to play him!

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
hello
stange : for some days I can't access to mixdrop.ag to download files. I didn't change anything in my firewall. With firefox or edge, the same indications. If you have ideas !!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Firefox"
Le site est peut-être temporairement indisponible ou surchargé. Réessayez plus tard ;
Si vous n’arrivez à naviguer sur aucun site, vérifiez la connexion au réseau de votre ordinateur ;
Si votre ordinateur ou votre réseau est protégé par un pare-feu ou un proxy, assurez-vous que Firefox est autorisé à accéder au Web.
"Edge"
Essayez :
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
I can't affirm anything but i think it is a regional thing.
I explain, if i try to connect to it i get refused also, and i'm guessing as am I, you are French.
Yet, if i use my Vpn, it works fine. Thus, can't explain why but this is the solution i found.
Bonne chance

Reactions: ontach

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
current version is .9.6 so its not been updated yet. Unfortunately looks like my save is bricked. Not sure if its because no updated mod or from the new version yet.
yeah, i read the version wrongly:ROFLMAO:

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
I had a question for togs on a more technical story level, you have several stats for each girl the walkthrough mod lets us see what stats get changed on the choice, I was wondering what in your mind the stats mean like particularly confidence and slutty?
See my reply to Zod666 above.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
hello

"Firefox"
"Edge"
Essayez :
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
If you are trying to download the mod, it's not updated, and 2 and you can go to Patreon and download it free directly from there...

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
"And you don't get to shag your mom (or your sisters), but there are plenty of other fish in the sea..." Unrelated fish = well, damn, there went half my interest. I actually prefer shagging my mom and my sisters (ideally written that way without some 3rd party patch that simply changes their titles).

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
When I last played this I really liked the girl with red hair
So i was wondering did they change her hair colour?

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
What is the way to make Lois submissive? Are any decisions mandatory for that?
That begins on the plane coming back from London. If you've slept with Lois that triggers discussions about the nature of your relationship. Working on a second chance if you haven't previously established a sexual relationship with her.

"And you don't get to shag your mom (or your sisters), but there are plenty of other fish in the sea..." Unrelated fish = well, damn, there went half my interest. I actually prefer shagging my mom and my sisters (ideally written that way without some 3rd party patch that simply changes their titles).
There's plenty of other options open to you. I feel like it's been adequately catered to elsewhere.

2x973

Aug 24, 2022
The conversation with Aria sort of makes sense (apart from the bit about her sexuality) if she's currently working as the MC's receptionist. If on the other hand she's just Kari's mate who works at a pizza place, Shae asking the MC for permission to take a random pizza waitress back to London and the ensuing conversation are very odd.
In my play-through,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
I don't know if anyone got this error. I got this after choosing a replacement for Lois.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (ch65.rpy, line 1092)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "ch65.rpyc", line 1092, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2274, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "renpy/python.py", line 835, in py_compile
    raise e

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
The Roommate 0.9.6
Sun Aug  6 17:15:21 2023

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
I don't know if anyone got this error. I got this after choosing a replacement for Lois.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "ch65.rpyc", line 1092, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2274, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "renpy/python.py", line 835, in py_compile
    raise e

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
The Roommate 0.9.6
Sun Aug  6 17:15:21 2023
That's definitely a bug. Not sure how I overlooked it or how it wasn't picked up when I ran tests.

My apologies! I'm trying to get a new build out this weekend - that will be fixed.

Reactions: xtr3mx7

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
When I last played this I really liked the girl with red hair
So i was wondering did they change her hair colour?
I can't think of any other characters with really red hair, so I'm assuming you mean Kari? Her hair hasn't changed.

BTW, there's no "they" - it's just me!

Reactions: GoWFO and Joshy92

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
This post is mainly in response to Master of Puppets and Gregers, both of whom give me extensive and useful feedback, even if it's not always what I want to hear!

It's never stated where Lois lives explicitly, except it can't be too far away. The discussion with Jed about Building 9 was the lead in to MC moving to a larger building with the four sisters and Lois, if your relationships with them support that. Failing that, Lois will be one of a number of people moving into the condo's at Lastname Park in the near future.

Shae's not really there for a business meeting - just stopping in to say hi and bye before heading to the airport. Gregers mentioned the conversation not making as much sense if Aria's not employed at ASi, but I think she would know Aria is Kari's BFF. However, I will see if I can tweak that.

The exchange with Aria and Chloé is a short-term thing. Without wanting to say too much, there'll be more issues in London. We haven't heard the last of Marcus or his wife (who's the real power behind the throne) for that matter.

Unless I've made a mistake, Lois will be covering the reception desk only if Jennie is the head receptionist - that's happened previously if Cassie was head receptionist, if I recall correctly. I also think it underscores Lois's point that they need more staff there.

The point of Gamma/Joanna coming up in the habit was simply to give Jennie the general idea (admittedly a somewhat misleading one) of what Joanna's doing in life. But she changes into summer casual clothing to go out, in order to put Jennie at ease - it was also intended to highlight how alike they are physically.

One of the things I think people overlook is that there are relationships (and things that happen off-screen) between some of the characters or at least there are in my mind!

Aria and Kari are besties, of course, although Aria feels like she's been pushed aside a little. Kayla and Rei know each other (and Pete) from The Foundation. Jennie and Rei have previously bonded over their mutual love of karaoke, even before the karaoke night - that's mentioned in the original interviews. We also know that Lois and Marina talk. I think it's fair to assume there's more and they presumably spend time together at various social events - aside from the karaoke night and the barbecue, Marina has taken her department (which includes Kari) out at least once.

I'm sorry that people find picking staff such a chore, makes me really glad I put all this work in.

And I'm absolutely not ruling out having some fun with Kiki and the maid uniform! But I don't think it warranted hiring her a maid full-time.

As to the bugs mentioned, I will check those tomorrow. However, Gregers' response brought up another one I had overlooked and that is that Tilly/Tiffany should not be in the pool of candidates at this stage, so will fix that also.

As regards the typo, coming from the UK, I would say "quarter to eight" but I've heard a lot of Americans use "of" and I consciously chose to use that. If there's something a plurality of people think would sound better, I'm happy to change the text, but not at the expense of changing the graphic showing the time! ;)

On a more general note - I'm not planning on excluding Lois from the trips, that thought was intended to illustrate the fact that Lois still has some underlying self-esteem/security issues.

From the very outset, Lois said she wanted a partnership. Her promotion to C.O.O. was a reflection of that and MC's confidence in her abilities. Gregers also said she's the fun police. Again I would say her pushing for certain things reflect her personal insecurities on one hand, but her growing confidence in the workplace. The fact is she's the one who's taken on the responsibility of much of the day to day running of the company since MC got stabbed.

Kiki's role will be P.A./secretarial and is not in any way intended to undermine the relationship between Lois and MC.

The person who has gotten short-changed of late is Kari, and I plan to address that.

I'm also planning to have MC a little more involved in business matters and The Foundation, although I don't want that to be a grind.

Finally, Gregers mentioned barely remembering characters. That will be addressed soon - the currently inactive "I.R.I.S." button to the far right of the quick menu will introduce a number of things like the Archive (basically a gallery function) and Personnel Files with biographical info on the various characters. Of course now we're going to have to deal with people saying it doesn't work in the various Android ports...

One little gripe - did NOBODY notice that Eta (the girl in the black version of the getup the girls in the basement wear) is the girl who followed you home from the karaoke night?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 76 Votes