Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Nice, will try it with mod once i finish a normal play through.
That's good to hear. Just to let everyone know, I just updated it to support the latest version of the game, v0.9.6, and with JokerLeader on vacation, my Roommate v0.9.6 walkthrough mod is currently the only game in town.

Aug 3, 2023
That's good to hear. Just to let everyone know, I just updated it to support the latest version of the game, v0.9.6, and with JokerLeader on vacation, my Roommate v0.9.6 walkthrough mod is currently the only game in town.
Thank you, I tried it until the end... Got one exception however, that I just could ignore, don't understand what's wrong there, often its a missing picture, but this one? Maybe cassie doesn't exist?

1691406083793.png

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
togs-games

Over a number of months where unmodded saves from previous versions repeatedly refused to load and eventually even saves from the latest version refused to load I'd stopped playing. However, I decided to try the latest version and played from the start without stopping. As it happens after completing that play through, on the second run I found that saves from the current version reliably loaded so I can explore alternate paths.

Really like the game, the ladies, most of the various plots, all in all an excellent experience. However, the need to use the phone to schedule evenings with my sugar baby is both cumbersome and annoying. The primary problem is that the game will double book an evening that I'd scheduled with her, and the use of the calendar is cumbersome as well. It would be far preferable to stop by the cafe at closing time and simply go home with her. That solves any schedule changes by the game and is far less cumbersome.

Anyway thanks for a great VN and the years of your hard work to create it. Looking forward to the next release.

Aug 3, 2023
When testing whether two things are equals in an if statement, there should be two equals signs. if cassie.position == "ES Receptionist":
I though about that too, but if you look at the other if statements there is only one equal sign. So I thought Python like VB only uses 1 for comparing.

So if that is the reason, 2-3 lines above should have thrown an exception too...

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I though about that too, but if you look at the other if statements there is only one equal sign. So I thought Python like VB only uses 1 for comparing.

So if that is the reason, 2-3 lines above should have thrown an exception too...
No, every other "if" statement is using two. The assignments are using one, just like every other programming language.

Xsara

Jul 7, 2022
hello
stange : for some days I can't access to mixdrop.ag to download files. I didn't change anything in my firewall. With firefox or edge, the same indications. If you have ideas !!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Firefox"
Une erreur est survenue pendant une connexion à mixdrop.ag.
Le site est peut-être temporairement indisponible ou surchargé. Réessayez plus tard ;
Si vous n’arrivez à naviguer sur aucun site, vérifiez la connexion au réseau de votre ordinateur ;
Si votre ordinateur ou votre réseau est protégé par un pare-feu ou un proxy, assurez-vous que Firefox est autorisé à accéder au Web.
"Edge"
mixdrop.ag a refusé la connexion.
Essayez :
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
Il suffit changer l'adresse IP DNS. Mettre l'adresse IP Google ou Cloudflare ou autre DNS non français dans les paramètres de la carte réseau, ça résout ce problème. J'ai pu télécharger des fichiers depuis Mixdrop sans problème :)

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I played this before,can't remember if it was with or without the mod and I did now from very beginning. Was it kinda sandbox from certain day? I could swore that I had some kind of planning and a phone and I could use the phone to call. Now im not seeing it and i'm already on new stuff

VNfan00

Jul 11, 2022
Ok so who can spell out the choices needed to start Lois on a Sub/Slut path?

I have done dozens of playthrus on this game in many iterations and only recently got the option on the plane. I noticed the sex scene with her was different prior to the plane as well where MC stated he didn't kiss sluts.
I didn't save my progress however and now on this current playthru I have gone back to nearly the beggining multiple times and tried many different options with Lois and every time im presented with Mistress/Girlfriend Lois.

Lois is my fave LI and I enjoy the GF route but what in the hell could I be missing to not get that option?

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I am really glad I gave this another chance.
Kari definitely is my favourite character.
The other girls are great too
But she is the star for me
Kari is exceptional, but MC to be only with her is not viable.
Considering MC's condition, the sisters are a Must and a plus.
Then there is the sex cult(not fond of at all).

Positive You'll enjoy this a lot, ignore what You don't enjoy.
Should fare better then i have with this title.
Have Fun!(y)

Reactions: Joshy92
3.80 star(s) 76 Votes