Anime34guy

Aug 7, 2022
I'll confess that my first reaction was also that this would just add a lot of unnecessary complexity, having to either render seven different receptionists in the background of shots or else write around why they're hardly ever seen outside of their own few scenes. But you do you, obviously. (And of course there's a difference between seven of them showing up to interviews and, say, two or three being actual options for the job.)

They were fine. As I believe this thread has shown repeatedly, people tend to respond most vocally to the things they don't like. A lack of response does not by itself mean that a scene or character is not appreciated.
Best choices for secretary jobs?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Best choices for secretary jobs?
A matter of personal preference, and most of them don't have much content yet to judge from. Cassie is the one with the most content currently but also the one I find least appealing; a few of the others have stubs for future content but not much more than that. There's no compelling reason to pick one over the other yet so just go with whomever you prefer.

Reactions: togs-games

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
I have a bug on Day 65 afternoon where it should be Aria sitting at the desk but it's Cassie instead (haven't hired her), and then the next scene an empty chair with Vanessa speaking (haven't hired her yet).

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
I have a bug on Day 65 afternoon where it should be Aria sitting at the desk but it's Cassie instead (haven't hired her), and then the next scene an empty chair with Vanessa speaking (haven't hired her yet).
It would help to know who your original and new reception choices are.

Also, is that when you come up from the basement or at the end of the day?

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
It would help to know who your original and new reception choices are.

Also, is that when you come up from the basement or at the end of the day?
At first I had Aria and I think Jennie, then Vanessa, Chloe, and Carolyn.

It's the scene after the call with Mallory and MC goes out.

I missed it earlier, it says Image 'reception2-vanessa-a' and next scene 'reception2-vanessa-b' not found.

Later at Mallory's house, Image 'd65-penthouse-02-04' not found.

Day 66 morning Image 'reception2-vanessa-c' not found.

Xsara

Jul 7, 2022
At first I had Aria and I think Jennie, then Vanessa, Chloe, and Carolyn.

It's the scene after the call with Mallory and MC goes out.

I missed it earlier, it says Image 'reception2-vanessa-a' and next scene 'reception2-vanessa-b' not found.

Later at Mallory's house, Image 'd65-penthouse-02-04' not found.

Day 66 morning Image 'reception2-vanessa-c' not found.
Me too

roommate - carolyn not found.JPG roommate - chloé not found.JPG roommate - kari not found.JPG roommate - vanessa not found.JPG

I check with RPAtool and I found that pictures of receptionist for Kari, Vanessa, Chloé and Carolyn doesn't exist in images.rpa

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
That's correct, because I neglected to change something to allow for the fact that Aria is still in the job at present. I know I fixed it for one scene - I'll recheck that and fix it in the next build.

The new hires will start from the next week of the game. Sorry about that. Me getting too clever for my own good!

jclarke

Feb 10, 2019
Overall, I'm really enjoying the story and characters so far, but I've been having some trouble getting dates to actually work; has anyone had any luck with that?
(Specifically, I've made several attempts to set up a date with Ashley, both before and after starting an arrangement with her, she agreed and it put it on the calendar each time, but then it never actually happened when that timeslot came and went?)

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Overall, I'm really enjoying the story and characters so far, but I've been having some trouble getting dates to actually work; has anyone had any luck with that?
(Specifically, I've made several attempts to set up a date with Ashley, both before and after starting an arrangement with her, she agreed and it put it on the calendar each time, but then it never actually happened when that timeslot came and went?)
I might have got it once early on, but usually there's some story that comes up at the time apparently, so I guess it just gets overwritten. This part should really be improved, particularly blocking out the calendar if story things are happening, or telling us "your evening is free, do you want to call Ashley?", etc.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
It's a little bit complicated - I originally added the "make a date with ashley" thing to test the calendar functionality and forgot to remove it before a release. So I fudged a bit by having other things come up to buy some time to prep content.

There is an additional one where you basically go to her apartment for a quickie, but the intention is to have a variety, of course.

As is so often the case, I have trouble finding enough time to do everything I'd like to.

But with the writers' strike really biting hard, that's about to change! ;)

Jun 21, 2023
The name isn't the best of all. It gives the impression of typical incest plot which is contrary to this good plot.
First few days seems odd. MC wakes up, goes to office returns then sleeps. Gives the impression of filler for sandbox games. Dialogues especially relationship could also use some polishing, more fleshed out. There should be plenty of contents for main girls. But mostly for Lois( I don't mind it). Days could be little stretched. Could include contents of more girls.
Otherwise it was good. Beyond my expectations.

Aeakos

Apr 30, 2021
Why do devs always give characters a "make-over" in the middle of story? Like how Lois' haircut sucks now. Way better with longer hair, even with it tied back or up (the unique teacher/professional look she had is ruined now). Maybe introduce a new character with short hair if you wanted one (and we already have Kari)... don't change an existing one. Sad.

Last edited:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Why do devs always give characters a "make-over" in the middle of story? Like how Lois' haircut sucks now. Way better with longer hair, even with it tied back or up. Maybe introduce a new character with short hair if you wanted one... not changing an existing one. Sad.
This happens in reality: a woman has a change in her life, or just wants a different look for some reason (10 minutes on hair in morning instead of 20 or 30, for example), and they get a cut/totally new style. It reflects reality. A VN is often 98% fantasy - a small amount of reality provides grounding and new plot points.

As in reality: changes aren't up to you, they are up to the woman (IRL) or to the Dev, who stands in for the woman in a VN.

Aeakos

Apr 30, 2021
This happens in reality: a woman has a change in her life, or just wants a different look for some reason (10 minutes on hair in morning instead of 20 or 30, for example), and they get a cut/totally new style. It reflects reality. A VN is often 98% fantasy - a small amount of reality provides grounding and new plot points.

As in reality: changes aren't up to you, they are up to the woman (IRL) or to the Dev, who stands in for the woman in a VN.
Also changes from Devs are a lot of times..."Look I got some new hairstyles for the models, lets just change some just because". Lois had a certain look and presence. It's gone now.

Many women IRL will not make a change like that on a whim. Especially if they were going for a certain look.

In reality... changes are sometimes up to other people. See if your wife gets pissed because you cut off your beard, or pissed that you have that shitty beard she told you to get rid of. Same shit goes for others.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf

Xsara

Jul 7, 2022
What are the routes for lois?
5 first routes (in airplane) : All Business / Girlfriend / Mistress / Slut (sub option : submissive or slut)

And 2 new routes later from sub : Slave (at BDSM party), and from slut : Whore (at MC's house)

It's all I know when I played.

EDIT : a little walkthrough for Gina to be slut. Lois must be Slut route and don't be Whore route (at MC's house, choice the option "Back down for the moment" otherwise she will be Whore). And at pool party, when MC meets Gina, choices options : "What's in it for me ?" -> "Tell her she'll have to put out" and Gina will become Slut at full (100 points)

Last edited:
Reactions: Logan1377

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
5 first routes (in airplane) : All Business / Girlfriend / Mistress / Slut (sub option : submissive or slut)

And 2 new routes later from sub : Slave (at BDSM party), and from slut : Whore (at MC's house)

It's all I know when I played.

EDIT : a little walkthrough for Gina to be slut. Lois must be Slut route and don't be Whore route (must stop at MC's house otherwise she will be Whore). And at pool party, when MC meets Gina, choices options : "What's in it for me ?" -> "Tell her she'll have to put out" and Gina will become Slut at full (100 points)
Wow, thank you for that. I guess I've been going down the wrong road, choosing mistress.

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes