Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I replay to know what option to stop Lois to be Whore and remain to be Slut (at MC's house), it's "Back down for the moment"
I'm going to probably start over with the next release and then just make a variety of different save points where dialog options are. The result I've ended up with so far is that the MC is banging a bunch of different women and they're all at least reluctantly accepting of it, but all of it is very vanilla at the same time. If there are paths that could/would eventually lead to public sex, group sex and sharing, that's where I want to be.

Xsara

Jul 7, 2022
I'm going to probably start over with the next release and then just make a variety of different save points where dialog options are. The result I've ended up with so far is that the MC is banging a bunch of different women and they're all at least reluctantly accepting of it, but all of it is very vanilla at the same time. If there are paths that could/would eventually lead to public sex, group sex and sharing, that's where I want to be.
You can make a multiple saves for each route (I have 6 saves, I use notepad to know what route of each girl in my saves :) )

Reactions: Logan1377

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
You can make a multiple saves for each route (I have 6 saves, I use notepad to know what route of each girl in my saves :) )
That's a good idea. I'm looking forward to the addition of some sort of phonebook/galary within the game that makes it easier to see what we've done, and perhaps hint at the amount of content per girl that we've missed. I always love when games do that, especially for ones that feature multiple routes.

Xsara

Jul 7, 2022
That's a good idea. I'm looking forward to the addition of some sort of phonebook/galary within the game that makes it easier to see what we've done, and perhaps hint at the amount of content per girl that we've missed. I always love when games do that, especially for ones that feature multiple routes.
And use 0x52 URM, it's a universal mod but you don't need to cheat if you don't want, just to use it to see the code what it will change the status if you choice an option (kind of hints) ;)

https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-15-2-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

zombhunt

Jun 10, 2020
Wow in one update. ALL of my interest in this game was removed. I only had interest in two characters and that was Aria and Lois.

Aria was removed from interest because I am sick of overused girl-on-girl content, I lose all respect for all characters that partake in it, so overtime I subconsciously lose all interest in the women involved. Aria now removed from the list.

That just leaves Lois, the sexy librarian with long hair look had my interest for sure. Day 64 comes along and now the sexy librarian is now your standard looking boss bitch, BORING. I hope she stays in Florida. Lois now removed from the list.

The forced relationships just for the story do nothing for me, that's why I just ignored that part as if none of it is happening.

That leaves me with zero interest in any of the other characters, so whats the point of continuing? NONE, unless the new P.A. is Lois' long lost little sister that looks just like the previous version of her.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Wow in one update. ALL of my interest in this game was removed. I only had interest in two characters and that was Aria and Lois.

Aria was removed from interest because I am sick of overused girl-on-girl content, I lose all respect for all characters that partake in it, so overtime I subconsciously lose all interest in the women involved. Aria now removed from the list.

That just leaves Lois, the sexy librarian with long hair look had my interest for sure. Day 64 comes along and now the sexy librarian is now your standard looking boss bitch, BORING. I hope she stays in Florida. Lois now removed from the list.

The forced relationships just for the story do nothing for me, that's why I just ignored that part as if none of it is happening.

That leaves me with zero interest in any of the other characters, so whats the point of continuing? NONE, unless the new P.A. is Lois' long lost little sister that looks just like the previous version of her.
#Yawn.
200-2891172921.gif

• Haha
Reactions: GoWFO and PapaPhat

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
If there are paths that could/would eventually lead to public sex, group sex and sharing, that's where I want to be.
'eventually' is the operative word there. There's not much of any of that in the game yet, the first sixty-odd days are fairly vanilla, but Lois' whore and slave paths introduced some sharing and semi-public sex (not with the MC) in the last few updates. Presumably there'll be more of that down the line for those who choose to pursue it.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

Wah wah wah. Can somebody give this baby a bottle? I got up last time. I've got work in the morning.

zombhunt

Jun 10, 2020
Sorry but Lois just looks like shit now. Her fake tits aren't enough keep my interest with the new changes to her. I really do hope she stays in Florida and the new PA is a clone of her old self.

Plus every update it will not load any previous save so it gets old having to start completely over every single time.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
'eventually' is the operative word there. There's not much of any of that in the game yet, the first sixty-odd days are fairly vanilla, but Lois' whore and slave paths introduced some sharing and semi-public sex (not with the MC) in the last few updates. Presumably there'll be more of that down the line for those who choose to pursue it.
Oh I get that. I've been playing the game for a while and went through the end of the current content already. However its fun to discover that there are or could be some very different paths from the ones that I'd already taken that I might actually enjoy more. And the excitement of what could be to come is always part of the fun too.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Well for those of you who don't hate Lois's hair, there are public links to the latest build on .

There were a number of bug fixes, so I made this build public from the outset.

It's 4.15AM and I have to work in the morning, so I'll save any further discussion until then.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Well for those of you who don't hate Lois's hair, there are public links to the latest build on .

There were a number of bug fixes, so I made this build public from the outset.

It's 4.15AM and I have to work in the morning, so I'll save any further discussion until then.
Is this build just Bug fixes? :) Sorry I haven't been keeping up with things of late :)

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Is this build just Bug fixes? :) Sorry I haven't been keeping up with things of late :)
No, it takes you to the evening of Day 66 (Wednesday, July 8).

For a long time, each release was a full week. Then I started doing a first release that covered up until Friday (usually) and then the next version would go through the weekend.

But recently, I've been experimenting with incremental releases, covering one day at a time. The benefit of that being a faster cycle, at least in theory.

Obviously people can, if they wish, wait for the week to be completed.

Last edited:

internet_says

Jul 17, 2017
Personally only one day in an update feels a bit small (I usually just play 1 route). Basically right when I start to settle in and catch up to what is going on it is over.

I would say at least 2 or 3 days would be best for the smaller updates unless it's a big day like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But yeah I understand the point of view just wait for 2 or 3 updates then but it's hard not to rush out and play every update cuz the game is so good.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Personally only one day in an update feels a bit small (I usually just play 1 route). Basically right when I start to settle in and catch up to what is going on it is over.

I would say at least 2 or 3 days would be best for the smaller updates unless it's a big day like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But yeah I understand the point of view just wait for 2 or 3 updates then but it's hard not to rush out and play every update cuz the game is so good.
That's fair comment, but from my perspective every day seems like a lot. Of course, I'm often having to create several permutations of a day's events to cater to branches in the story line.

And I really enjoy doing this, so I'm always anxious to see what people's response is! I'm a little thicker-skinned about the haters as time goes by, except for people who don't like Lois's new hairdo - they should be deported, IMHO.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
That's fair comment, but from my perspective every day seems like a lot. Of course, I'm often having to create several permutations of a day's events to cater to branches in the story line.

And I really enjoy doing this, so I'm always anxious to see what people's response is! I'm a little thicker-skinned about the haters as time goes by, except for people who don't like Lois's new hairdo - they should be deported, IMHO.
I was BORN here. You can't deport me, dude.:devilish: Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

First... LOVED the update. Love your work, my friend...

Okay... objective opinion on Lois' new hair... This is NOT a hate rant because I don't hate it. However, it is a rather common hairstyle that I have seen on hundreds of other models in other games. Her original hair was sexier and more original. I can't say that I have ever seen that style done exactly like you did it. It lent a unique quality to Lois' beauty that isn't present in the current style. That said, the current style is actually more fitting for Lois' new job title. It is more professional, less fashion model, more fitting for a COO. That also means it is not as sexy which is likely why you got such rancid backlash, my friend.

The current style has been done many times because it is a good hair style that works well. It fits her new job title by adopting a more professional appearance so I understand the choice as to why you went that way. Again, I don't hate it but it is not nearly as sexy as her former hairstyle. Pretty sure that was the point, more businesslike appearance for her increased corporate responsibilities. Considering Lois is the finest femme in the entire game, I'm not sure it was a good call but I get it. I still prefer the former look, mais non. No worries. It is your game, your call, 100%, my friend. Besides... Lois is so damned gorgeous that it would be difficult to make her look bad. No matter what she wears or how she does her hair she is always my lovely Lois and I love her:love::love::love::love::love:

I'm all for dating Officer Jane! She's amazing!:love::love::love::love::love: We need to call her up for a dinner date SOON!
At present... we have four hot sisters to get pregnant. Kari is BEGGING for it!!!:love::love::love::love::love:
So, let's get busy!!! Hahaha:ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
:cautious:Watch out not ending tied up a tree in some Island with busty and sexy ladies going topless and teasing you all day long ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes