Aug 3, 2023
That's fair comment, but from my perspective every day seems like a lot. Of course, I'm often having to create several permutations of a day's events to cater to branches in the story line.

And I really enjoy doing this, so I'm always anxious to see what people's response is! I'm a little thicker-skinned about the haters as time goes by, except for people who don't like Lois's new hairdo - they should be deported, IMHO.
There was this other game, I think it was Haley's story, it finished one route to the end, and I played it and finished it, later it added a few other routes to complete the game, which I never seem to have played. I extracted the images and looked at the other routes, but never got to it to find out what options I needed to get to those other routes.

So your way is fine too, in the end when you finish, everyone will be happy at the same time. Of course making such a big thing takes a f*cking long time and lot of hard work...

So thanks for that...

Reactions: PapaPhat

internet_says

Jul 17, 2017
I think some things that are a bit boring compared to new content but would be overall beneficial to gameplay would be:

1. To make the phone a lot more useful would be add a contact page for each contact with a photo and key notes about that contact like your current relationship or association status.

2. I think early on defining more clearly defining what the different relationship choices actually mean maybe with a blurb after you click on it with a chance to confirm if you actually want it would be helpful and maybe encourage more people to choose niche ones. For instance mistress, non exclusive girl friend, friends with benefits all seem really similar so it would be nice to know if you want a mistress it means x vs friends with benefits means y.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
I think some things that are a bit boring compared to new content but would be overall beneficial to gameplay would be:

1. To make the phone a lot more useful would be add a contact page for each contact with a photo and key notes about that contact like your current relationship or association status.

2. I think early on defining more clearly defining what the different relationship choices actually mean maybe with a blurb after you click on it with a chance to confirm if you actually want it would be helpful and maybe encourage more people to choose niche ones. For instance mistress, non exclusive girl friend, friends with benefits all seem really similar so it would be nice to know if you want a mistress it means x vs friends with benefits means y.
I am giving some thought to how to make the phone more user friendly. There's also the "I.R.I.S." function coming soon that will give you access to personnel files, etc.

There's a selection on the main menu - "Gameplay" where this is discussed.

internet_says

Jul 17, 2017
I am giving some thought to how to make the phone more user friendly. There's also the "I.R.I.S." function coming soon that will give you access to personnel files, etc.

There's a selection on the main menu - "Gameplay" where this is discussed.
Cool, I think the simplest way to help the phone would just put like an indicator when the person is reachable or "away from phone/busy" next to their names like.

Thanks for letting me know I hadn't looked in the gameplay section till now, it is nice to have that context. I assumed that section was just typical gameplay "press h to hide text, press ctrl to skip already seen stuff" not like a game context glossary

zombhunt

Jun 10, 2020
Since in my play through Lois was the primary LI and none of the others, I would have preferred her to ask me what I thought about her idea to do a makeover. Like most girlfriends would do with their boyfriends. My answer would have been a giant fuck no. If the she said I am doing it anyway, then no longer a girlfriend.

Yes Aria was a LI candidate only because of the long hair. I knew nothing of her personality or sexual proclivities before the initial attraction, that's why she was removed from contention. I don't really like any of the 4 sisters except maybe Kiki if her breasts were smaller sheesh. Everyone else really doesn't have enough screen time to even make them LI in the first place.

I do appreciate the fact that you subverted my expectations by making the Lesbian looking characters straight and the straight looking characters lesbian, that is something new to most of these VNs, I can usually guess very quick what each character likes just by their looks/attitude alone.

When I said I don't really have a reason to play this anymore, it kind of makes sense. The LI that I liked, I am no longer attracted to, so all that is left to do is start all the way over like it always forces me to do anyways, so nothing new there, remove Lois as a LI and only play it to finish the story. Sounds kinda boring right?

Plus why was Lois the only one to get a makeover anyway? Why not one of the others that are way less attractive?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Well for those of you who don't hate Lois's hair, there are public links to the latest build on .

There were a number of bug fixes, so I made this build public from the outset.

It's 4.15AM and I have to work in the morning, so I'll save any further discussion until then.
Thanks!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Janus_Apex
Aug 3, 2023
Well for those of you who don't hate Lois's hair, there are public links to the latest build on .

There were a number of bug fixes, so I made this build public from the outset.

It's 4.15AM and I have to work in the morning, so I'll save any further discussion until then.
What the fuck, what happened to her tits....???

internet_says

Jul 17, 2017
I know it would be work to render alternatives but I think it would be cool to have more input on characters dress. Like with Lois it might be fun to have some options when she is having a big business or press meeting to introduce her new position to get to choose her outfit from a more conservative outfit for a bump to business, or something she feels comfortable in for more love, or something slutty for a hit to business but more sub points and fun humiliating her publicly more or maybe you ask her to wear vibrating accessories while giving her talk you can control

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Since in my play through Lois was the primary LI and none of the others, I would have preferred her to ask me what I thought about her idea to do a makeover. Like most girlfriends would do with their boyfriends. My answer would have been a giant fuck no. If the she said I am doing it anyway, then no longer a girlfriend.

Yes Aria was a LI candidate only because of the long hair. I knew nothing of her personality or sexual proclivities before the initial attraction, that's why she was removed from contention. I don't really like any of the 4 sisters except maybe Kiki if her breasts were smaller sheesh. Everyone else really doesn't have enough screen time to even make them LI in the first place.

I do appreciate the fact that you subverted my expectations by making the Lesbian looking characters straight and the straight looking characters lesbian, that is something new to most of these VNs, I can usually guess very quick what each character likes just by their looks/attitude alone.

When I said I don't really have a reason to play this anymore, it kind of makes sense. The LI that I liked, I am no longer attracted to, so all that is left to do is start all the way over like it always forces me to do anyways, so nothing new there, remove Lois as a LI and only play it to finish the story. Sounds kinda boring right?

Plus why was Lois the only one to get a makeover anyway? Why not one of the others that are way less attractive?
Controlling, much?

I doubt you'd have to leave any woman that you told "fuck no" if they asked your opinion because she'd kick you first, and rightly so.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Sorry but Lois just looks like shit now. Her fake tits aren't enough keep my interest with the new changes to her. I really do hope she stays in Florida and the new PA is a clone of her old self.

Plus every update it will not load any previous save so it gets old having to start completely over every single time.
I thought you were leaving.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Controlling, much?

I doubt you'd have to leave any woman that you told "fuck no" if they asked your opinion because she'd kick you first, and rightly so.
Seriously my wife regularly asks which outfit of hers I like better, looks at it again in the mirror and goes... "nope". The amount of say I have in her hairdos is basically she knows I don't like blonde or short, but if she wanted to do it, it's her hair not mine. Likewise I have a beard that for the first year she hated, cause it's my hair.

Reactions: SlapE

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I really like this vn. That said I hate the phone and calendar. Maybe I'm slow and it's out of my comprehension but anytime I try to set up something with it the morning it reminds me and then the vn ignores it and the night goes the way it wants.

I feel I'm missing scenes from my lack of understanding what seems to be two unnecessary additions to a good vn.

My two cents anyway.

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
You know, guys, I honestly feel that Kari, her sisters, Mallory and Lois are more than enough for MC (and for me). All those cuties are a nice eye candy, but... why should I waste my time on them when I have Kari and/or Lois?

Honestly, I think there are too many pointless female side characters.

Aug 3, 2023
You know, guys, I honestly feel that Kari, her sisters, Mallory and Lois are more than enough for MC (and for me). All those cuties are a nice eye candy, but... why should I waste my time on them when I have Kari and/or Lois?

Honestly, I think there are too many pointless female side characters.
Haha, you can say that with most harem stories, far too many, in the end I only know Kari and Lois, and like them, I don't even know what kari's sister looks like.

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes