xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Thank's a lot for your answer , ah Ok ,I am playing 9.06 that explains, Outstanding work by the way, and kudos for going through this sisifos work of giving us multiple options !

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018

The Kari stripping thing at the end of Day 66 was a little experiment; I wasn't at all sure people would like it.

It was very limited, in any case, because I decided she probably couldn't remove her pants without taking her shoes off first.

Whether I do more of that kind of thing, or even remove it, is largely dependent on feedback.
Regarding Kari stripping, please, please, please leave it in.:love:

internet_says

Jul 17, 2017
I think when interactivity or choice can be added to a game it is almost always good. I think the Kari stripping was a fun little mini game kind of thing. But generally choices that impact the story are always going to be more rewarding and fun than ones that are just superficial like that stripping scene.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Actually, he does tell Kari early on that he (MC) bought the car himself - an indulgence after getting the promotion.
I thought that he gave that one to Lois?
As to the stop procedure, perhaps I'll have to goose it up a bit. The simple fact is that when I tried it with MC remaining in the car, it was impossible to get good angles without horrible issues with reflections and lighting imbalances.
Surely it can't be that hard? Find some TV or movie scenes and use them as reference.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
togs-games Great work, loved this one, Now I see what Master of Puppets was refering to, and yes, it seemed a bit out of the blue,(Police control)
One option could have been, and I don't want to come as a "Smartalec" across, that in the dialoge the officer ask him to step out of the car because else they were blinded by the sunlight,
Looking forward to the next update!
Really enjoy your game it is great and has almost everything.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
I thought that he gave that one to Lois?

Surely it can't be that hard? Find some TV or movie scenes and use them as reference.
No, the cars he inherited from his Great Uncle were the BMW that Lois now drives, and the Range Rover, which is what Kari (and sometimes Kara) drive.

As regards the police stop, I did look at a bunch of reference. It was going to be more time and effort than I was prepared to expend on a single scene.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
No, the cars he inherited from his Great Uncle were the BMW that Lois now drives, and the Range Rover, which is what Kari (and sometimes Kara) drive.

As regards the police stop, I did look at a bunch of reference. It was going to be more time and effort than I was prepared to expend on a single scene.
I found something weird in the code for ch66.rpy.
Line 1027:
if loisslut or loissub:

But within that conditional block is a similar line.
Line 1040:
if loisslut or loissub:

Why bother putting those lines within a second conditional block that denotes the same conditions and thus will always evaluate to true?

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
I found something weird in the code for ch66.rpy.
Line 1027:
if loisslut or loissub:

But within that conditional block is a similar line.
Line 1040:
if loisslut or loissub:

Why bother putting those lines within a second conditional block that denotes the same conditions and thus will always evaluate to true?
I believe that's called "a mistake" :)

internet_says

Jul 17, 2017
Are we going to see more cuckquean content? I bring up Lois specifically on the plane, but perhaps with more overt cuckqueaning content like the player knowingly banging other women in front of Lois or other women perhaps with insults and degradation?

I mean would be cool with the player cucking some other dude by banging his wife as well but that tends to make people go crazy and bring out the torches and pitchforks.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
I believe that's called "a mistake" :)
I figured, but didn't want to assume.
Anyway, the latest Patreon post says "I hope you LactoMax fans are feeling guilty!" because they coerced Lois into getting unnecessary medical treatments. But if the player doesn't, she goes away on leave because her adoptive father is dying instead. But I guess that means that in the timeline where she got the LactoMax treatment, her dad's not dying, so we shouldn't feel so guilty for making it happen?

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Anyway, the latest Patreon post says "I hope you LactoMax fans are feeling guilty!" because they coerced Lois into getting unnecessary medical treatments. But if the player doesn't, she goes away on leave because her adoptive father is dying instead. But I guess that means that in the timeline where she got the LactoMax treatment, her dad's not dying, so we shouldn't feel so guilty for making it happen?
Big tits save lives.

Anyway, the MC didn't coerce her into anything. He stated a preference, what she does with it is her business. Our hands are totally clean, just ask Thomas Becket. Oh wait, you can't for some reason.

Aug 3, 2023
Oh man, I want Lois and Kari, and with the old hair, and the old nice tits and in the same bed...

Do I ask too much ?

Reactions: Emelex

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Are we going to see more cuckquean content? I bring up Lois specifically on the plane, but perhaps with more overt cuckqueaning content like the player knowingly banging other women in front of Lois or other women perhaps with insults and degradation?

I mean would be cool with the player cucking some other dude by banging his wife as well but that tends to make people go crazy and bring out the torches and pitchforks.
I'm with you on both. I love both kinds of situations, and have never been able to grasp why either is a problem for anyone. In both cases, the MC is the badass boss who's getting what he wants.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
I've read that three times and I'm not sure what you're asking, but the "hope you're feeling guilty" was intended to be humourous.

Okay, now I see what you're saying, I think. That by pushing her to have LactoMax, we save her father's life?

Hey, if that makes you feel better, go with it! ;)

Reactions: GoWFO and Emelex

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Oh man, I want Lois and Kari, and with the old hair, and the old nice tits and in the same bed...

Do I ask too much ?
I'm not specifically changing her hair back, but you can see in the hospital picture posted on Patreon that her hair's not that much shorter so she could, I suppose, tie it up again down the line.

And she doesn't have to have the op, so keeping her boobs the same isn't a problem.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021

Anything's possible. We already know that MC previously banged Pete's wife and suspect that Pete knew about it.

There would also seem to be scope for that with Lois and Kiki when Lois comes back to work. We'll see!

internet_says

Jul 17, 2017
Anything's possible. We already know that MC previously banged Pete's wife and suspect that Pete knew about it.
I didn't realize the MC banged Pete's wife, but that's probably me being dumb and not remembering.

Also how much of a "friend" is Pete supposed to be? I took him voting against us as early on as basically viewing us as a stepping stone to something better.

If that's the case, I'm all for convincing his wife to make Pete wear a cock cage, knocking up his wife in front of him all while mocking him for being pathetic, full on cuckolding Pete.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I didn't realize the MC banged Pete's wife, but that's probably me being dumb and not remembering.

Also how much of a "friend" is Pete supposed to be? I took him voting against us as early on as basically viewing us as a stepping stone to something better.

If that's the case, I'm all for convincing his wife to make Pete wear a cock cage, knocking up his wife in front of him all while mocking him for being pathetic, full on cuckolding Pete.
I'm not that far, but having the MC fuck her in a room full of people while Pete's around to watch would be sweet.

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes