frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
Is the choice between Greenfield's plan and "another solution" just to determine whether we want pregnancy content, or will there be major differences/consequences?
What route is this on? Almost nothing happened in my route in this update.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
any sharing or the gals are only for ourselfs? and such shame there is no incest but I can live with that. great the WT doesnt work gotta wait until joker is back then

Last edited:

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
What route is this on? Almost nothing happened in my route in this update.
This is a choice from like back around Day 50-something, I'm just wondering because I don't see too much delineation for me, but I'd rather not have to go back and skip around later on.

itachi221997

Oct 27, 2020
Congratulations on the visual novel! Hopefully, I'll have more money in the future to be able to buy a house, cars, etc.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
That's nothing new. My saves on this game already broke half a dozen time. That's why I'm not going to play it anymore until the game is finished. It's a great game, but it is so infuriating the the dev doesn't care about breaking people's saves each and every single version. I don't know why a dev so talented would do something so crappy, because there are hundreds of devs and most other devs don't have broken saves. I wish that he could be both, a great dev that makes great games and also a dev that doesn't break saves each and every version.
As far as I'm aware there have been no issues with the unmodded version of game in some time.

Broken saves are the bane of my existence, so kindly let me know if there's a real issue and I will do my best to sort it out.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Is the choice between Greenfield's plan and "another solution" just to determine whether we want pregnancy content, or will there be major differences/consequences?
Essentially it's to determine whether to go with the pregnancies.

As I explained to someone recently, it's taken two years to do about three months of game time.

With MC's life expectancy (untreated) at seven or eight years, he'll likely outlive his creator.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I think that we only get together with Kari's sisters if we accept his plan, at least yet. Given how many other girls seem to go crazy for him though, it's probably only a matter of time.

Thanna

Mar 29, 2020
Hi i have a question! But first i love this game i cant wait to play every update!
The question i have is : Many dev´s write in the Change Log Bug Fixes many many many bug fixes ! But every time when i start a game i have never ore really rar 1 bug. Befor ore after update ! So is my question witch bug fixes?
When i start ure game i have never bugs ^^ only Handy someties :D

And sry for my bad english i was bad in english in School :)

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Been keeping an eye on this game. With the current build, how long is the game? I guess it depends on how slow or fast you want to read. I didn't see the tag, but are there animations?

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
Looks like there's still the bug where the new girls are at the office too early when they shouldn't be, and are invisible.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Lois is just adorable!
she has something of mother.
it is impossible not to stretch in a stupid smile when she looks like that.
screenshot0001.png
it immediately seems that you are a boy and approached your mother to ask for something at a time when she was busy ...

Lois must also get pregnant - such a mother's face is wasted in vain.
need to make her a mother.
the sooner the better.

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes