gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I didn't realize the MC banged Pete's wife, but that's probably me being dumb and not remembering.
It's mentioned at the barbecue on day 62, although it's not made completely clear in-game whether Jacqui and Pete were dating or married at the time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This would presumably have been after the MC's break-up with the ex introduced in the latest update.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Btw. togs-games, either the game has more twins than it knows what to do with or the day 65 hiring screen has become slightly buggy.
I didn't notice anything wrong when playing through this bit, so presumably it's something gone wrong in the latest update.

The Kari stripping thing at the end of Day 66 was a little experiment; I wasn't at all sure people would like it.

It was very limited, in any case, because I decided she probably couldn't remove her pants without taking her shoes off first.

Whether I do more of that kind of thing, or even remove it, is largely dependent on feedback.
I didn't mind it but I didn't see the point of it. It's just a little primitive mini-"game" of the sort that was kicking around many years ago. It doesn't ruin the game but it doesn't accomplish much either. But some people seem to have enjoyed it, so that's fine.

Reactions: togs-games

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
How did you get chloe and carolyn? are they there by default or do you have to do something to trigger them?
They should be added to the hiring pool automatically. Carolyn comes to talk to the MC about a job on day 58, and Shae asks him to find a position for Chloë on day 65.

Note that this is the second hiring round on day 65; they're not available for the first round.

Last edited:
Reactions: blobbyblob123

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The next build will include an update to the phonebook where the numbers that can usefully be called are highlighted.

View attachment 2866682
What would be preferable would be to only offer us the possibility to even select the phone if there is at least one person who will answer it. Otherwise, the phone should not be available to select. THAT would be helpful...

Love this game :) Not a fan of the phone thus far. Adventure ever on, Phat(y)

internet_says

Jul 17, 2017
The next build will include an update to the phonebook where the numbers that can usefully be called are highlighted.
Awesome, since you are working on phone stuff, there was a quality of life mod in the thread a while back that would stop skipping when the phone was made available. It would be cool if you integrated something like that so if people replay they wouldn't just blow past the phone sections if they are skipping.

Reactions: AirNest and alri

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Roommate [v0.9.7] [togs]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheRoommate-0.9.7
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
Okay, I just updated my WT+ mod to v0.9.7. Though given how quickly this game's been updating lately, it likely won't be long until I have to start working on another update. Ironically, I updated the title of my topic to v0.9.7 before this one has.
Appreciate you taking the time to make a WT in Joker's absence (picked a great time to apparently take a month long vacation), but it's kinda just trading one devil for another. At some point you'll get bored or vanish as well, and then one would have to start over AGAIN when switching back to the other updated WT.

Sucks having saves essentially held hostage by WT mods, but in a game like this where the choices are so obfuscated/obtuse, there's really no other option. It'd be nice if the WT's adopted a universal coding format so saves could be interchangeable.

• Angry
Reactions: GoWFO

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dammit you can't just end this update where you did .... damn damn damn ....
you ASSHOLE :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:
jk jk damn i love this game ......

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
is joker leader still doing the mod for this or are they still on holidays ? either way IM guna wait for that mod as its bug free

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
Is the choice between Greenfield's plan and "another solution" just to determine whether we want pregnancy content, or will there be major differences/consequences?

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes