Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Lois is just adorable!
she has something of mother.
it is impossible not to stretch in a stupid smile when she looks like that.
View attachment 2869394
it immediately seems that you are a boy and approached your mother to ask for something at a time when she was busy ...

Lois must also get pregnant - such a mother's face is wasted in vain.
need to make her a mother.
the sooner the better.
I often wonder why so many people DO NOT pay attention at the stories.

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
Appreciate you taking the time to make a WT in Joker's absence (picked a great time to apparently take a month long vacation), but it's kinda just trading one devil for another. At some point you'll get bored or vanish as well, and then one would have to start over AGAIN when switching back to the other updated WT.

Sucks having saves essentially held hostage by WT mods, but in a game like this where the choices are so obfuscated/obtuse, there's really no other option. It'd be nice if the WT's adopted a universal coding format so saves could be interchangeable.
It's also possible that the game will stop getting updated before my mod does. Speaking of, there were a bunch of updates that togs made to ch65 in the last update that I only noticed several minutes ago, so I just re-updated my mod to correct that.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
As far as I'm aware there have been no issues with the unmodded version of game in some time.

Broken saves are the bane of my existence, so kindly let me know if there's a real issue and I will do my best to sort it out.
i'm running the unmodded version .. i hate mods .. and got this trackback

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I often wonder why so many people DO NOT pay attention at the stories.
a list of characters with their prehistory would not hurt here ... just for a brief reference, who is being discussed in this or that conversation.
The trouble with many such VNs is precisely in the absence of a list of characters.
you just forget a lot of them (because at this time, while the next part of THIS VN is "baking", which takes quite a long time, you go through other VNs, so forgetfulness is pretty unsurprising)
really, "don't make me wrong" is not fair.

however, it would be nice for the author to spend one update precisely on creating a list of characters with a reminder of "who they are and what they are" ... put this reminder in the main menu, as was done in VN "grandma's house"

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
a list of characters with their prehistory would not hurt here ... just for a brief reference, who is being discussed in this or that conversation.
The trouble with many such VNs is precisely in the absence of a list of characters.
you just forget a lot of them (because at this time, while the next part of THIS VN is "baking", which takes quite a long time, you go through other VNs, so forgetfulness is pretty unsurprising)

however, it would be nice for the author to spend one update precisely on creating a list of characters with a reminder of "who they are and what they are" ... put this reminder in the main menu, as was done in VN "grandma's house"
i'm old and remember what characters are who .... maybe you need some vitamins .... to help with your memory :LOL:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
So the update tells about mc got a ticket from highway police and Kari toples and the game finish....very...very nice update
new girl is present - Suzie... or maybe she is only cameo of herself shows for ... like a shooting star - seemed to disappear forever ...
but... jeez i hope MC reconnects with Suzie...

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
new girl is present - Suzie... or maybe she is only cameo of herself shows for ... like a shooting star - seemed to disappear forever ...
but... jeez i hope MC reconnects with Suzie...
why he already has a ton of babes ... but i do see your point she is really hot :p:devilish:

Reactions: Emelex

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

Bro, you didn't even take any effort, do you?

If you grasped the meaning of the whole story, you wouldn't want our MC had babies with anyone except Kari and her sisters.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Bro, you didn't even take any effort, do you?

If you grasped the meaning of the whole story, you wouldn't want our MC had babies with anyone except Kari and her sisters.
i don't follow. Babies with K?R? have a second purpose, sure. They are necessary to keep the MC alive.

Doesn't mean people wouldn't want a whole passel of other kids though.

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
i don't follow. Babies with K?R? have a second purpose, sure. They are necessary to keep the MC alive.

Doesn't mean people wouldn't want a whole passel of other kids though.
I think otto meant, that MC's illness might be inherited by other kids, like he got it from his father. Although I'd imagine the K?r? babies could help saving other babies as well.

Reactions: ramvivat

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I think otto meant, that MC's illness might be inherited by other kids, like he got it from his father. Although I'd imagine the K?r? babies could help saving other babies as well.
yeah i guess he forgot where the damn update left off .. damn dev :LOL:

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes