gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I always wondered about those beginning questions, do they anything to the story at all ?
Nothing game-changing, but a bit of colour here and there. A horn-dog MC will be quicker to jump at one or two sexual opportunities (but you'll still be able to opt in if not) and a macho MC will be slightly more aggressive in one or two situations, most notably punching Randy for insulting Lois.

Just pick the options that speak to your character and you should be good. You won't be locking yourself into or out of anything major, for now anyway.

Last edited:

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So Aria, who I've been hoping for having a threesome with with Kari since the start, wants to have a threesome with Kari.... and you're sending her away...

What bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Ok so who can spell out the choices needed to start Lois on a Sub/Slut path?

I have done dozens of playthrus on this game in many iterations and only recently got the option on the plane. I noticed the sex scene with her was different prior to the plane as well where MC stated he didn't kiss sluts.
I didn't save my progress however and now on this current playthru I have gone back to nearly the beggining multiple times and tried many different options with Lois and every time im presented with Mistress/Girlfriend Lois.

Lois is my fave LI and I enjoy the GF route but what in the hell could I be missing to not get that option?
The next release has an added option to sleep with Lois after dinner, for anyone that didn't get together with her in London.

There'll be an option to decide (or reconsider) how you want to proceed with her.

While in the past there have been various options going from "All Business" through to Exclusive Girlfriend, things will open up a little so you could have a girl be your girlfriend AND your submissive, for example.

Bruce F. Lee

Mar 16, 2021
This post is mainly in response to Master of Puppets and Gregers, both of whom give me extensive and useful feedback, even if it's not always what I want to hear!

It's never stated where Lois lives explicitly, except it can't be too far away. The discussion with Jed about Building 9 was the lead in to MC moving to a larger building with the four sisters and Lois, if your relationships with them support that. Failing that, Lois will be one of a number of people moving into the condo's at Lastname Park in the near future.

Shae's not really there for a business meeting - just stopping in to say hi and bye before heading to the airport. Gregers mentioned the conversation not making as much sense if Aria's not employed at ASi, but I think she would know Aria is Kari's BFF. However, I will see if I can tweak that.

The exchange with Aria and Chloé is a short-term thing. Without wanting to say too much, there'll be more issues in London. We haven't heard the last of Marcus or his wife (who's the real power behind the throne) for that matter.

Unless I've made a mistake, Lois will be covering the reception desk only if Jennie is the head receptionist - that's happened previously if Cassie was head receptionist, if I recall correctly. I also think it underscores Lois's point that they need more staff there.

The point of Gamma/Joanna coming up in the habit was simply to give Jennie the general idea (admittedly a somewhat misleading one) of what Joanna's doing in life. But she changes into summer casual clothing to go out, in order to put Jennie at ease - it was also intended to highlight how alike they are physically.

One of the things I think people overlook is that there are relationships (and things that happen off-screen) between some of the characters or at least there are in my mind!

Aria and Kari are besties, of course, although Aria feels like she's been pushed aside a little. Kayla and Rei know each other (and Pete) from The Foundation. Jennie and Rei have previously bonded over their mutual love of karaoke, even before the karaoke night - that's mentioned in the original interviews. We also know that Lois and Marina talk. I think it's fair to assume there's more and they presumably spend time together at various social events - aside from the karaoke night and the barbecue, Marina has taken her department (which includes Kari) out at least once.

I'm sorry that people find picking staff such a chore, makes me really glad I put all this work in.

And I'm absolutely not ruling out having some fun with Kiki and the maid uniform! But I don't think it warranted hiring her a maid full-time.

As to the bugs mentioned, I will check those tomorrow. However, Gregers' response brought up another one I had overlooked and that is that Tilly/Tiffany should not be in the pool of candidates at this stage, so will fix that also.

As regards the typo, coming from the UK, I would say "quarter to eight" but I've heard a lot of Americans use "of" and I consciously chose to use that. If there's something a plurality of people think would sound better, I'm happy to change the text, but not at the expense of changing the graphic showing the time! ;)

On a more general note - I'm not planning on excluding Lois from the trips, that thought was intended to illustrate the fact that Lois still has some underlying self-esteem/security issues.

From the very outset, Lois said she wanted a partnership. Her promotion to C.O.O. was a reflection of that and MC's confidence in her abilities. Gregers also said she's the fun police. Again I would say her pushing for certain things reflect her personal insecurities on one hand, but her growing confidence in the workplace. The fact is she's the one who's taken on the responsibility of much of the day to day running of the company since MC got stabbed.

Kiki's role will be P.A./secretarial and is not in any way intended to undermine the relationship between Lois and MC.

The person who has gotten short-changed of late is Kari, and I plan to address that.

I'm also planning to have MC a little more involved in business matters and The Foundation, although I don't want that to be a grind.

Finally, Gregers mentioned barely remembering characters. That will be addressed soon - the currently inactive "I.R.I.S." button to the far right of the quick menu will introduce a number of things like the Archive (basically a gallery function) and Personnel Files with biographical info on the various characters. Of course now we're going to have to deal with people saying it doesn't work in the various Android ports...

One little gripe - did NOBODY notice that Eta (the girl in the black version of the getup the girls in the basement wear) is the girl who followed you home from the karaoke night?
Picking the staff is very fun for me. I'm really glad you included it.

Also, kudos on Lois. She's a fully realized character and an incredible amount of fun. After playing this game for the first time recently, she's moved into my top 10 ATF VN LIs.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
I always wondered about those beginning questions, do they anything to the story at all ?
Gregers is correct, the differences are fairly subtle.

If you go to the extremes either way, it will affect your range of choices at various times,

Certain choices in the game can also modify or override the profile information.

But these are shading and it's unlikely to rule anything out completely.

VNfan00

Jul 11, 2022
The next release has an added option to sleep with Lois after dinner, for anyone that didn't get together with her in London.

There'll be an option to decide (or reconsider) how you want to proceed with her.

While in the past there have been various options going from "All Business" through to Exclusive Girlfriend, things will open up a little so you could have a girl be your girlfriend AND your submissive, for example.
Thanks Togs, I feel like the option to get the initial Slut/Sub path that starts in London must also be based on some non Lois choices. Like I said I was rewarded with the alternate sex scene in London and the option on the plane once, I just can't replicate it to save my life. I have so many playthrus saved and different paths choosing different options that somehow that one got lost or overwritten.
I am also a Patreon supporter so maybe if the strike keeps you twiddling your thumbs a little bit longer you can put together a brief guide. I feel like she is the only "main" LI that has split paths like that.

Reactions: togs-games

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Are the saves gonna get fixed in either the next update or the mod update or do I absolutely have to start over?

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Don't know if it's already mentioned but it seems not....
Error message at the same moment, which is persistant since v0.~ (long).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Picked this up the other day from the latest updates page and played through the whole available content. I have taken the opportunity to sex up any girl that I can, picked Cassie as main, Aria as second and Rei as intern. I was torn as I wanted Jennie and Bree as well. On to the next hiring, I had to take Chloe because it could be sold as a ASi corporation personnel swap for training and then torn between Bree and Vanessa. Kiki seems to be forced on us as a new P.A.

Now a couple of things. Love the phone thing but the fact that there is no indication of who you can call that might have something other than voicemail as an option makes it less useful. Plus, just a list of contacts with no pictures makes it harder to remember who they are, and in this day and age, no texting options, especially for the younger women, seems like an oversight.

The girls are all good looking and unique. The 4 sisters get to solving the MC's problem with very little work which seems odd, even though it has been implied that they were bred specifically to breed with the MC in the future.

You could make an entire different game just showing the dynamics of the milking factory complexes which I hope we get to visit at some point.

I don't believe my MC has revealed his problem to Lois and the potential solution with the K4 girls and that is a conversation I really want to see.

The Sisterhood continuing on after the death of the Great Uncle, waiting for the MC to discover them seems like a stretch, and no, I didn't get the Eta reference, but it is good to know that living to serve also includes watching the MC's back.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Next thing I recognized is the choice at the basement door and Jennifer's request afterwards.
If you choose at first "No, I need some more information" you'll go through that door (after volleyball with Jennifer) without any introduction or explanation and it just proceeds with the story.
The part of "Yes, open that door and let me be the cult master" is just completely lost after previous mentioned choice.

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes