Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I can't think of any other characters with really red hair, so I'm assuming you mean Kari? Her hair hasn't changed.

BTW, there's no "they" - it's just me!
Sorry dev
I should have paid more attention.
Also, thanks for the info

I admit my memory is a bit fuzzy
But the girl I really liked was the mc's new roommate at the start of the game. If that is Kari
Then she is the girl I thought Had new hair

Thank you for clearing that up for me.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
<snip lots>

As regards the typo, coming from the UK, I would say "quarter to eight" but I've heard a lot of Americans use "of" and I consciously chose to use that. If there's something a plurality of people think would sound better, I'm happy to change the text, but not at the expense of changing the graphic showing the time! ;)
As a North American, (not U.S. but deal with my southern neighbours far more than I like), it's quarter to eight here as well.

On a more general note - I'm not planning on excluding Lois from the trips, that thought was intended to illustrate the fact that Lois still has some underlying self-esteem/security issues.
Do as you wish, but as a matter of course COO and CEO of any decent sized company do not travel together.

<snip more>

Finally, Gregers mentioned barely remembering characters. That will be addressed soon - the currently inactive "I.R.I.S." button to the far right of the quick menu will introduce a number of things like the Archive (basically a gallery function) and Personnel Files with biographical of the various characters. Of course now we're going to have to deal with people saying it doesn't work in the various Android ports...
I really can't place more than 5-7 characters at any time. Quick: name all 7 dwarves without looking up the names. Most people can't -- even after having a list in front of themselves minutes before and being culturally exposed to them for decades. And you're way past seven. What' I'd need for a better handle is a deeper interaction with each preferbly one-on-one or at worst MC, already strongly introduced chacter (Lois or Kari) and the other.

One little gripe - did NOBODY notice that Eta (the girl in the black version of the getup the girls in the basement wear) is the girl who followed you home from the karaoke night?
I certainly didn't. See number of introduced characters, above. There's so many secondaries that unless one is directly in front of me and I've been reminded of our history, there's no way to keep them separate. Heck, I literally cannot track the newer sisters AT ALL in conversation. "Let's talk about Kira..." Ok, which sister is that one again? I hope the rest of the conversation gives me something to grab onto 'cause we could be talking about any one of at least three characters... Take the walk in nude scene. I think they were both sisters... I could tell you nothing about the second one though.

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
Old saves don't work with this update?
'Cause after I tried to load the last save, the game returns to start screen.

best regards

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Old saves don't work with this update?
'Cause after I tried to load the last save, the game returns to start screen.

best regards
If it's unmodded, message me with a copy of the save file and I'll check it.

If you're playing a modded game, you'll presumably need to wait for them to catch up.

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
I'm sorry that people find picking staff such a chore, makes me really glad I put all this work in.
It would help a lot if we had some sort of index? (I don't know what it's called) where we can reference who everyone is, because there are so many of them and we haven't interacted with them for a long time (and when we did, very brief interactions), so we don't remember who they are.

Regarding Eta: Honestly, I only really know the main characters, the desk girls I see every day (with Aria looking sad every day), and Omega. Same reason as above, they just appear so rarely and it's easy to forget.

Reactions: fleetp

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
That's awesome news on the phone function with bios and character profiles! I'm a very visual person, and its often difficult for me to remember who everyone is by just a name (IRL as well as games). Will this be something that's retroactive to the early parts of the game when IRIS is first introduced?

Reactions: mofonistik

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Don't know what it is about this game that makes the mod stuff so annoying. The thread is basically 95% "I don't understand how the mod I'm playing is working" garbage instead of anything actually about the game. Can't say I've seen that with other threads (though obv I'm hardly reading all of them so who knows).

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Shae's not really there for a business meeting - just stopping in to say hi and bye before heading to the airport. Gregers mentioned the conversation not making as much sense if Aria's not employed at ASi, but I think she would know Aria is Kari's BFF. However, I will see if I can tweak that.
It's still a bit weird for her to be talking to our guy about it. She's asking Aria's friend's boyfriend? And that's assuming that he is seeing Kari, and she isn't asking Aria's friend's roommate. Or former roommate. Or father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate. :p
One little gripe - did NOBODY notice that Eta (the girl in the black version of the getup the girls in the basement wear) is the girl who followed you home from the karaoke night?
Not at first, but I did notice later. Funny we didn't see her when we were introduced to them all, just how many more of them are there?

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
this last update, compared to the mallory scene the lois scene seemed like an after thought. few clicks and it was done, yet with mallory it lasted a bit longer.

also is the choice of giving mallory the option to live in the penthouse early in the game now obsolete?

i am ok with the choosing of employees as they now have images so i can remember who is who. nice touch much needed.

a little disappointed with the whole aria bit as i thought she would be a part of the inner sanctum, or just my wish to get deep into her inner sanctum ;) . exile instead of a menage et tois seems a weird route. i chose her for reception to bring her close so a little disappointed she is offski.

the two sisters (jennifer and joanne?) dressed as nuns with only suspender belts and garters under their habits, giving each other verbal arrhythmia while MC plumbs both their pert bottoms , while surrounded by the rest of omega and gang dildoing the squirt out of each other, is on the cards then (y):LOL::p
no pressure dev haha

will i.r.i.s be getting a body that looks a bit like EDI from mass effect while MC gets surgery for a second dick so he can DP all the girls or impregnate two at once? asking for a friend :devilish: <- because there is no halo emoji weirdly

still one of the few games i enjoy that is not a pure vN on this site. always entertaining regardless of my own preferential opinions. good on ya dev (y)

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
You know, i was hyped for a full new scene with Mallory like, some deep sex, with emotions, and maybe a step up of the farm game to a "get me pregnant" or maybe a subscene after the milking about about having developed feelings towards Mallory, but no...

"The old Mc Donald had a farm
ee i ee i o
And on his farm he had some cows
ee i ee i o"

That scene is geting old Dev...

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
You know, i was hyped for a full new scene with Mallory like, some deep sex, with emotions, and maybe a step up of the farm game to a "get me pregnant" or maybe a subscene after the milking about about having developed feelings towards Mallory, but no...

"The old Mc Donald had a farm
ee i ee i o
And on his farm he had some cows
ee i ee i o"

That scene is geting old Dev...
It was slightly reworked and completely rerendered, but I'm having Mallory move soon so hopefully we'll have something new next time.

furball8994

Feb 18, 2020
Sorry dev
I should have paid more attention.
Also, thanks for the info

I admit my memory is a bit fuzzy
But the girl I really liked was the mc's new roommate at the start of the game. If that is Kari
Then she is the girl I thought Had new hair

Thank you for clearing that up for me.
I think you might be getting confused between Kari (The original roommate with the RED hair) and here sisters. You have Kari (OG) here three sisters Kara, Kira and Kiri. I've played every update and still get them mixed up...o_O

Reactions: Joshy92

Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
It was slightly reworked and completely rerendered, but I'm having Mallory move soon so hopefully we'll have something new next time.
ch65.rpy refers to an image called "d65-am-apt-07" which is not included in images.rpy.
Also, on Line 1383, it says:
l "It hadn't occurred to Lois that her new role might preclude her
from traveling with you..."
The "l" makes it look like she's saying it out loud in the third-person. (But I think that one was mentioned in the Patreon feed.)

Last edited:

Zod666

Nov 1, 2020
screenshot0001.png

Ah dammit so you cant have Lois both your sub and non-exclusive GF? Would love for her to move in as sub.

On side note, love the amount of outfits this game has
Surprisingly entertaining game for the format it uses.

Reactions: Emelex

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thanks for the advice, my friend. Looks like I can just proceed with my full replay then... SMH... This is a LOT of game to replay before it is finished! You are fortunate that I love your work.
Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

PS: That means I will wait for v0.9.7 along with Joker's mod to update to that point as well... just in case you are still tweaking things that will trash even more saved games. I KNEW this issue with saves not working wasn't the fault of Joker's mod! His mods ALWAYS work exactly how they are supposed to work. Yes... Phat is grumbling and muttering. Not happy about this but I'll get over it... was REALLY looking forward to picking up where I had left off! Was just getting to some great content!

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes