BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
I believe its upwards compatible, but it still needs to be updated because it will not have tips and info for most recent version (if you don't get any errors, worst case scenario would be game history would finish when walkthrough mod history finishes, instead of letting you continue main game story without tips from the walkthrough)

Reactions: Blubberino

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The Roommate [v0.9.5] [togs]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
Since Joker Leader just released his update for 9.5 mod, I took a fresh DL of your 9.5 compressed file to see if I can achieve success... I'm hoping that it will work but more likely the whole thing will self destruct in five seconds... four, three, two, one...
button result nuke 150910-nukeexplosion-editorial.jpg
Phat breaks out in maniacal laughter...
the-joker-last-laugh_dc-comics_silo (2).jpg

Blubberino

Mar 25, 2017
I believe its upwards compatible, but it still needs to be updated because it will not have tips and info for most recent version (if you don't get any errors, worst case scenario would be game history would finish when walkthrough mod history finishes, instead of letting you continue main game story without tips from the walkthrough)
Alright, will give it a go and just see what happens when I get to the newest content. Thanks.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
main game released version is v9.6 as its said in the main post, though thread title says 9.5 which I assume its a typo they forgot to update lol
Yes, you seem to have an amazing grasp on the obvious, my friend. I have the v9.6 file as well and will collect v9.7 once it comes available. My entire point in what I posted was that I am matching Joker's 9.5 mod with the v9.5 game file. The OP here may be a typo but Joker's mod says 9.5 so going to try it with the 9.5 game version... If that doesn't work I will try it with the v9.6 game update... if that is alright with you... I know what I am doing. I do a metric shit ton of play testing both for my mod author and game developer friends as well as my own personal testing to see what I want to keep and what goes in the trash. As I said, I know what I am doing. Phat out:alien:

Zod666

Nov 1, 2020
Is there a guide/explanation what stats do?
like jealousy/slut points, how important trust/intimacy vs slut is or horny lvl ect.
Edit: also how important is high/low confidence

Last edited:
Reactions: ubblesnop

Meenapatush

Dec 9, 2019
Yes, you seem to have an amazing grasp on the obvious, my friend. I have the v9.6 file as well and will collect v9.7 once it comes available. My entire point in what I posted was that I am matching Joker's 9.5 mod with the v9.5 game file. The OP here may be a typo but Joker's mod says 9.5 so going to try it with the 9.5 game version... If that doesn't work I will try it with the v9.6 game update... if that is alright with you... I know what I am doing. I do a metric shit ton of play testing both for my mod author and game developer friends as well as my own personal testing to see what I want to keep and what goes in the trash. As I said, I know what I am doing. Phat out:alien:
Don't ya just love it when things go 'whoooosh' right over someone's head!

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

internet_says

Jul 17, 2017
I had a question for togs on a more technical story level, you have several stats for each girl the walkthrough mod lets us see what stats get changed on the choice, I was wondering what in your mind the stats mean like particularly confidence and slutty?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The conversation with Aria sort of makes sense (apart from the bit about her sexuality) if she's currently working as the MC's receptionist. If on the other hand she's just Kari's mate who works at a pizza place, Shae asking the MC for permission to take a random pizza waitress back to London and the ensuing conversation are very odd.

I had four available candidates for the new position: Tiffany (edit: or do I mean Vanessa? I think I mean Vanessa. Names are hard.) had just been mentioned in some dialogue which helped trigger my memory. Chloë is apparently someone from London. Cassie is the plain one from the first round of interviews. And Carolyn I've no idea although I know we've met her before (is she one of Randy's old victims maybe?).

Forgetting characters is one of the perils of playing these updates as they're released; I am curious how many of them I'd be able to keep straight (not Aria, clearly ;)) if I played through the current game for the first time.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, it's a pity losing out on what could have been a fun path with Kiki. Lois' insistence follows the logic of all job decisions in the game, like flying the pizza girl over to London or promoting the P.A. with no executive experience to COO of a major multinational corporation.

I had to go back a bit because I didn't remember her, and on day 58 she'd made up her mind:

Yeah, I'm not really sure where her path is headed currently, but it's somewhere different from what she and the MC originally discussed.

I assume that's the point, but we'll see.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
View attachment 1416638
The Roommate [v0.9.5] Walkthrough Mod
Features:

Installation:

Note: Since I don't have much time anymore, I will only update the mod on new releases, not on bug fixes.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

The note says you don't have much time, is everything okay? I don't care about the mod just wanted to know if everything is okay. Have a really nice day!

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes