togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Well, having played it, I can see why that club scene wasn't uniformly popular. Not into sharing so had to load a save and pick the other path, which was pretty underwhelming. Just leaving Lois hanging on a cross for a little while before packing up and going back to the office seemed a fairly anticlimactic pay-off to all of the build-up and driving all the way out there.

But with so many variations on the "date night" with Lois of course there is a limit to how much work can go into each of them, I get that.
The thing with the cross was a somewhat rushed alternative to the other option at the club, which a good number of people didn't care for. I was a little surprised - I didn't think people would be bothered with it being girl on girl.

Although the truly evil side of me did consider making Gina transgender, but I thought I would get my arse kicked (again).

I may stretch it a little in the next build if I find time and inspiration, otherwise it will have to wait for a return visit.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
hey togs ... quick question for ya ... why did you change Lois's hair ... there really was no need ... she looked great .. i mean don't get me wrong ... maybe you felt that her getting promoted she deserved a different hair style .... its cool ... she still a babe ... :love:

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
hey togs ... quick question for ya ... why did you change Lois's hair ... there really was no need ... she looked great .. i mean don't get me wrong ... maybe you felt that her getting promoted she deserved a different hair style .... its cool ... she still a babe ... :love:
Well he writes: "Although the truly evil side of me did consider making Gina transgender..."

So he has a truly evil side, that's why he changed her hair....

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

ZibiMuj

Jun 16, 2018
I intitally didnt have high expectations of this game. The title has never called to me. I was happily surprised that I was wrong. This game is absolutely fantastic. I'm very much looking forward to your future updates. Ps the MC's sweater is horrible haha.

• Haha
Reactions: mofonistik

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
I'm having issues with the Android ports for this game. I have tried using ports made by two different people and BOTH of them have the SAME issues.

Issue #1: named saves enabled by default with no apparent option in the listed settings to disable.

Issue #2: no apparent method to access either phone or calendar after being advised that they are available.

I would greatly appreciate any help or assistance that could be provided regarding these issues.

TIA

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I've been around enough working women to know that the first thing they do when they get promoted is head to the salon. It doesn't surprise me at all that she showed up with a new hairdo on the first day at her new job.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I've been around enough working women to know that the first thing they do when they get promoted is head to the salon. It doesn't surprise me at all that she showed up with a new hairdo on the first day at her new job.
It's just a shame when her old one was so hot. Especially since the side images aren't dynamic, so her original look is right there taunting us the whole time! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: mofonistik

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I was a little surprised - I didn't think people would be bothered with it being girl on girl.
Yeah, some people think girl on girl doesn't 'count' or something. I don't get it, but that's none of my b. To me the scene would have been no worse or better had Gina been trans or a dude or twelve mechanics from Brisbane in town for a carburator convention. I did expect the 'Novagina' gag to be set-up for her having a dick though.

I did think that it could have been signposted a bit more that just entering the club would lead automatically to the MC enthusiastically handing his sub over to someone else to play with, but I believe others have pointed this out already.

Why a man with a literal harem in his basement and buildings full of women would want to go to some sketchy sex club at all is a bit beyond me, but then I never saw the appeal of those anyway.

Last edited:

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Oh didn't think of that. Thank god it's not the evil side of togs...

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
I'm curious, how much actually choice of picking secretaries matter? Do they all have similar amount of content, and am I permamently missing some because it's limited choice?

Reactions: Logan1377

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I'm curious, how much actually choice of picking secretaries matter? Do they all have similar amount of content, and am I permamently missing some because it's limited choice?
Its a good question. For two of the ones I chose, they got their first real content in the new update, and it was a scene together.

Dec 19, 2022
i'm not the dev but there is spanking on the Lois sub path for sure at least a couple times so far
Yeah, never did get the walk-through figured out tho, at least without downloading a bunch of stuff that I rather not because of viruses . Thank you for all the help and I did get on her sub path finally.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Each of the characters has a little side story of their own. I can't promise they're all equal but as you will see in the next release, there are always going to be "second chances", as you need additional staff in the Executive Suite.

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes