DLP

Aug 2, 2019
I was using the walkthrough mod, and when I reached the scene with Tilly in the plane for the first time, it left the following error: ScriptError: could not find label 'ch30.s_6'. Before downloading the mod, it worked fine, and if I play with an unmodded save, it works just fine. Any idea why?

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
hmm after this update it seems the lesbian and sharing tags need to be added.
the lesbian eating out scene and the doctor bullshit really suprised me and i hope we can get them booth fired or avoid them completly...
also it seems that after been able to avoid the cult thing it will be still forced i think the direction the game is heading is not for me anymore...
Get where You're coming from and, it has been headed in certain ways for some time now.
Seemingly in a direction several other titles and dev's have done in the past.
Along the lines of 'diverse fetish appeal', more so then not.

Have witnessed several titles and Dev's go south doing so, and never truly recovering.
Has happen several times over and will be nothing we haven't seen happen before.

Oh well, was good while it lasted so, can at least say that much. (y)

Last edited:

Blades4119

Jul 9, 2021
Is there an Android port of The Roommate v 0.9.5 that allows the phone and calendar to show when they are available along being able to disable the named save feature? The port I'm using has named save enabled and that means the OSK ( On Screen Keyboard ) partially overlays the save slots and prevents returning to the game after saving.

Any help or assistance with this would be appreciated.

Reactions: TigerWolfe

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
I was using the walkthrough mod, and when I reached the scene with Tilly in the plane for the first time, it left the following error: ScriptError: could not find label 'ch30.s_6'. Before downloading the mod, it worked fine, and if I play with an unmodded save, it works just fine. Any idea why?
For the last four or five updates, I'm unable to use the mod without a lot of issues too. I have no idea why, so I've just stopped. For me, it also prevents me from picking back up where I left off from the previous update, and I have to start all the way over.

Divide_By_Zero

Jr. Uploader
Sep 4, 2017
The Roommate [v0.9.5] [togs]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
Thank you!
Absolutely LOVE the Signature by the way. I like seeing Rome filling in as frontman but I cant even name an album of theirs after Sublime - Sublime and I can only imagine what could have been if Nowell hadn't OD'd.

• Hey there
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thank you!
Absolutely LOVE the Signature by the way. I like seeing Rome filling in as frontman but I cant even name an album of theirs after Sublime - Sublime and I can only imagine what could have been if Nowell hadn't OD'd.
Yeah, I can't name any album after, think I tried to get into but just couldn't.

Reactions: Divide_By_Zero

Doggs133

Dec 30, 2017
The Roommate [v0.9.5] Unofficial Android Port + JokerLeader's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 297mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Is this available from any other platform (Mega, Pixeldrain, Workupload, etc.)?
Access to Mixdrop is banned in the locality I'm in, for some reason.

Arael777

Jul 20, 2023
I need help
I've recently started playing the game on a mobile port, but I just can't find the way to access the phone when I need too.
Does anyone know where should I press or if I have to turn on/off any setting?

VerkanVall

Jan 24, 2021
View attachment 1416638
The Roommate [v0.9.5] Walkthrough Mod
Features:

Installation:

Note: Since I don't have much time anymore, I will only update the mod on new releases, not on bug fixes.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Anyway to actually download? Only getting ads popping up.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
How am I supposed to play to get Lois and Kari as submissives, I'm using the walkthrough mod but I'm still lost
There's not an explicit submissive path for Kari at this point.

The slut/submissive options for Lois derive from your conversation on the plane coming back from London.

However, I think a "second chance" might make sense - let me give it some thought.

Not quite sure how people decided a version that wasn't yet public was open to modding, etc., but Build 0905 is now public (as of about ten minutes ago).

As I mentioned on my Patreon page, the writers' strike is starting to bite and it looks like I'll have a lot more time to spend on the game in the next few weeks!

So hoping to catch up with everything I've missed here and get things moving!

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
There's not an explicit submissive path for Kari at this point.

The slut/submissive options for Lois derive from your conversation on the plane coming back from London.

However, I think a "second chance" might make sense - let me give it some thought.

Not quite sure how people decided a version that wasn't yet public was open to modding, etc., but Build 0905 is now public (as of about ten minutes ago).

As I mentioned on my Patreon page, the writers' strike is starting to bite and it looks like I'll have a lot more time to spend on the game in the next few weeks!

So hoping to catch up with everything I've missed here and get things moving!
Good luck with real life! I love the game, but that's always secondary of course.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I think the end goal should be to impregnate all the women around.

MC is surrounding himself with women, some women are designed to be impregnated by him + he has his own cult + hucows.

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Logan1377

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
hmm after this update it seems the lesbian and sharing tags need to be added.
the lesbian eating out scene and the doctor bullshit really suprised me and i hope we can get them booth fired or avoid them completly...
also it seems that after been able to avoid the cult thing it will be still forced i think the direction the game is heading is not for me anymore...
you can use the solo play, if you don't want to dominate her, the dev usually goes according to the most popular polls, so if he gets an vote for sharing it might happen, but this dev always give the option and you can decide what you want.

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Maybe its just me, but every time I see the MC wake up in bed each morning, I can't help but wonder if he's paralysed with fear, or panicking over the day to come - as his eyes seem to project sheer terror. They go well with his tendency to levitate above beds, as his body barely touches them, while staying completely rigid. Looks hilarious, even if it was unintentional. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2783994
I hadn't seen that before. But you are totally right... must be hard waking up next to such a beautiful girl, when she is already gone...

Reactions: Pi Quantum

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
View attachment 1416638
The Roommate [v0.9.5] Walkthrough Mod
Features:

Installation:

Note: Since I don't have much time anymore, I will only update the mod on new releases, not on bug fixes.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
why you upload file in Mixdrop... ? full spam ads... ask disable my anti ads, pop up after pop up

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes