ahxjosu

Aug 3, 2019
This is odd. The limitreduce got rewritten as a python function and the code was updated throughout, including for day 42, which is where this is coming from, but it's from the old version.

Are you using a modded game? I'm wondering if the changes were fully incorporated.

If not, definitely send me a save from just before.
yes i using wt mod

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
wow, didnt know there was a quota police on the forum
It was a matter of making silly "looks interesting" types of comments on multiple threads - probably in an effort to watch the thread instead of using the "watch" function.

It's really an admonishment to stop making useless comments - like yours - and a suggestion to join conversations in a useful way.

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
I looked for a wall-to-wall custom bed (which would only work if the bedroom door opened out), but these were the best I could do . . .
View attachment 2699412

View attachment 2699414
Damn you just solved the biggest mystery of all polyamour harem games here. You don't know how happy I would be to not feel a hole between 2 mattresses...

Edit: Why do I always write the same sounding but wrong words: their/there, whole/hole, its/it's, etc...

Last edited:

HighGrove

Nov 10, 2017
Is there a way to convince Lois to increase her breast size in the current build? Or is that conversation mostly just a teaser for now?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is there a way to convince Lois to increase her breast size in the current build? Or is that conversation mostly just a teaser for now?
I'm pretty sure there is a way, but it hasn't triggered on my playthrough. Haven't checked the script for the details.

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
The pictures are there, her tits are huge, but like gregers I didn't check the scripts, I just extracted the images.rpa in the WP9 folder:

View attachment Lois Visualize-N.webp View attachment Lois-U1 Visualize-N.webp View attachment Lois-U2 Visualize-N.webp

There is a dialog where you can say you like bigger tits, I don't so I never tried it..

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The pictures are there, her tits are huge, but like gregers I didn't check the scripts, I just extracted the images.rpa in the WP9 folder:

View attachment 2704266 View attachment 2704268 View attachment 2704269

There is a dialog where you can say you like bigger tits, I don't so I never tried it..
Those particular pictures are a computer simulation by Iris rather than her actually growing, just so you know.
IIRC there is a conversation where you tell her about Greenfield's offer to get her on LactoMax, and to get her to accept you have to say you'd like her bigger but not pick the most extreme option, which puts her off of the idea.

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
Those particular pictures are a computer simulation by Iris rather than her actually growing, just so you know.
IIRC there is a conversation where you tell her about Greenfield's offer to get her on LactoMax, and to get her to accept you have to say you'd like her bigger but not pick the most extreme option, which puts her off of the idea.
I already had a suspicion, those pictures were too clean without any surrounding. But like I said, I didn't want to persue larger tits, I love her just the way she is, together with Kara and MC...

Thanks for the information...

Reactions: SlapE

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I already had a suspicion, those pictures were too clean without any surrounding. But like I said, I didn't want to persue larger tits, I love her just the way she is, together with Kara and MC...

Thanks for the information...
Yeah I agree, I think her tits are perfect as they are, I didn't get her on LactoMax either.

HighGrove

Nov 10, 2017
I think she looks great right now, too! That being said, I do in fact want to get her on as much LactoMax as possible as soon as possible, so I'll be popping backwards a bit in my save to try and keep that option open.

Hey, we've all got a 'thing'.

Though now I am curious: is that simulation something that actually happens in the current build? I've definitely never seen it.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I think she looks great right now, too! That being said, I do in fact want to get her on as much LactoMax as possible as soon as possible, so I'll be popping backwards a bit in my save to try and keep that option open.

Hey, we've all got a 'thing'.

Though now I am curious: is that simulation something that actually happens in the current build? I've definitely never seen it.
Yes. It happens on day 61 if you are on the right paths with Lois. I forget the exact requirements but telling her you like big tits is obviously part of it.

HighGrove

Nov 10, 2017
I managed to find it, though I didn't do enough fiddling around to conclusively determine which exact thing was the trigger for it. Suggesting first that larger breasts might suit her and then following that up by suggesting she just go up by a cup size seems to be the most important thing? But it also might be necessary that she be on a submissive/slut path. I'm not certain.

So yeah, glad to have found it! Hopefully getting a taste will slowly bring her around to the upper side of the simulated sizes several updates down the road.

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes