Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
yeah i get what your saying ... but you don't see Randy and Cassie ,,, just Randy and Lois ;)
It's not a matter of seeing what happened. It's a matter of a girl I took into our care after going through a major traimatic event being put through more traumatic events for no reason whatsoever.

It didn't add anything to the story, Randy was already hated so it didn't add to his ultimate end and just served to put something that's already gone through hell, through more just for reasons.

Harvick4

May 31, 2018
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ch36.rpy", line 348, in script call
call girlcount() from _call_girlcount
ScriptError: could not find label 'girlcount'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1490, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
The Roommate 0.7.1
Wed Sep 21 12:16:58 2022
```

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
nillax Here's your fix.
Technically that's a hacky workaround. The same approach doesn't fix a similar problem that occurs in a latter scene with Cassie. Doing a comparison, this appears to be a problem with the compressed version. Joker's mod is not at fault (it doesn't change anything besides appending stat change info to various choices).

Edit: Or maybe I spoke too soon. Joker's functions.rpy is definitely out of date, which is what those errors are referencing, but fixing that results in loading a save simply returning to the main menu with no error.

Edit 2: Curiouser and curiouser. So replacing functions.rpy seems to fix the issue on the non-compressed version, but the compressed version appears to be borked. Trying to see if I can figure out the specific issue there. In the meantime, here's the corrected functions.rpy (JokerLeader: you may want to update your mod post with this).

Edit 3: For the compressed version, it seems like the contents of the cache folder might be at fault. Replacing this with the non-compressed version (plus the fixed script detailed above), suddenly that seems to be working properly. Attached below as well. Extract into the game's root folder.
i deleted the game and did a fresh DL and still got the error
One page back mate.

RooneyCZ

Mar 28, 2022
...Togs shouldn't stress over animation and graphics quality, as a solid plot will still suck players in, no matter what it looks like....
Indeed. With dialogues captivating as in this game Im ending up reading them and enjoying the visuals only on the perfiery...and lets face it, sex animations in games are not usually that good to matter much...I personally prefer more simple renders of the act with some spiced up dialogue and naration, as the imagination can run much more wildly than animation

Reactions: Zenae

lalka

Jun 2, 2017
Technically that's a hacky workaround. The same approach doesn't fix a similar problem that occurs in a latter scene with Cassie. Doing a comparison, this appears to be a problem with the compressed version. Joker's mod is not at fault (it doesn't change anything besides appending stat change info to various choices).

Edit: Or maybe I spoke too soon. Joker's functions.rpy is definitely out of date, which is what those errors are referencing, but fixing that results in loading a save simply returning to the main menu with no error.

Edit 2: Curiouser and curiouser. So replacing functions.rpy seems to fix the issue on the non-compressed version, but the compressed version appears to be borked. Trying to see if I can figure out the specific issue there. In the meantime, here's the corrected functions.rpy (JokerLeader: you may want to update your mod post with this).

Edit 3: For the compressed version, it seems like the contents of the cache folder might be at fault. Replacing this with the non-compressed version (plus the fixed script detailed above), suddenly that seems to be working properly. Attached below as well. Extract into the game's root folder.
Idk man, still have the problem. Going straight to the main menu after loading

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
I'm not going to get back into debating the effects of mods.

What I will say is that the import/export function MAY help.

Basically export from the old version of the game, and import into the new build.

Be aware that it is saving the state of variables and (because it doesn't know any better) then jumps to the start of the current day, so it's a good idea to do the export "first thing" - like when you're having coffee or whatever.

Let me know if it does (or doesn't) help.

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
Links to BUILD 0702 posted on . I'm working, so don't have time to update the links here yet but will sort that out this evening.

I don't believe there's anything changed in this release (0701/0702) to cause issues with old loads, it's just additional content.

Last edited:

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
It's not a matter of seeing what happened. It's a matter of a girl I took into our care after going through a major traimatic event being put through more traumatic events for no reason whatsoever.

It didn't add anything to the story, Randy was already hated so it didn't add to his ultimate end and just served to put something that's already gone through hell, through more just for reasons.
I'm really sorry you feel that way. My original intention was that it would turn out her ex was Randy's brother, but I thought that was a bit too much of a stretch.

Cassie's meant to be a survivor, not a victim, but someone who's going to find the strength to rebuild her life, despite being put through the wringer. I don't want to say more than that for fear of "spoiling" but I hope you'll bear with it.

Arubazero

Jun 7, 2020
i started new game since the old one doesn't work. but the first sex scene with lois is not showing. it gives me the three options in front of the mirror then it cuts too the next day.
Pls Help

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

yeah fuck Randy he deserved what he got ;)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
What I found a little strange was that once I got past the error there was only one reference to Cassie, and no status really... Is she part of the "family" now side piece, occasional fuck, any thing like that???
for my MC Cassie is ;)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I'm really sorry you feel that way. My original intention was that it would turn out her ex was Randy's brother, but I thought that was a bit too much of a stretch.
what was really odd for me when i got to this part was thats what i was thinking ... they where related (bro's) ... seems i wasn't far off :cool:

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
So I played this game for the first time today. Am I crazy or does the relationship between Lucy and that woman who showed up with her strange? I have a feeling that is not her actual mother. Considering Lucy's age my gut tells me that woman is her adoptive mother and Lucy is Mallory's lost child. Seems to me the pervy great uncle put Mallory's kid into the foundation, so he could use her for his lactating fetish later. Maybe he even told Randy to knock her up, so she would start lactating or something crazy like that.

DicoViking

May 8, 2018
togs-games

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1490, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
The Roommate 0.7.1
Wed Sep 21 22:11:18 2022

togs-games

Game Developer
Apr 22, 2021
i started new game since the old one doesn't work. but the first sex scene with lois is not showing. it gives me the three options in front of the mirror then it cuts too the next day.
Pls Help
That's a new one. I'll message you this evening and see if we can work out what's going on!

cate.archer

Apr 26, 2021
togs-games : The graphics are nice, the girls looking beautiful. I liked the Roommate (Kari) from the start.
I've now played the update (0.7.1) and I have to say the game just keeps getting better! I really liked the scene in which Kari sleeps in the hospital by the MC Anyway my favorite girl is Kari but her sister Kara is also very sweet and lovely. Now I'm really looking forward to the next chapter and how the story continues!
Keep the good work on !

Reactions: Zenae

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020

While running game code:

If i r
nillax Here's your fix.
thanks

3.80 star(s) 76 Votes