4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

aifgamer

Apr 11, 2018
A little late to this but I'm sad to see this game get abandoned. I was thinking about it recently as a good example of how to be make a game work with a female protagonist. A lot of lewd games with female MCs run into trouble because for an attractive woman, getting sex isn't a challenge.

This scenario is great because it gives the female protagonist a challenge, and makes her work to get sex but doesn't require her to be an insatiable slut. Really clever concept.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I don't want to sound too optimistic [his Patreon page is defunct], BUT he says on Discord that he is working (although slowly) on an update for Seed. So, there is hope.
There is hope: https://f95zone.to/threads/my-best-friends-family-v1-01-iceridlah-games.6832/page-34#post-4142423

"For those of you out there who follow me and/or my projects and want a new update for The Seed. One is on the way! I wanted to finish this one first. Currently I'm transitioning work areas/computers so it may be a little while longer. The update for that game will be uploaded and posted here as well in that game's thread. It will be the last update for The Seed and conclude the story."

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Just discovered this one and must admit i would be VERY happy to see this one return from limbo.

FaiRTaiL

Nov 8, 2017
Adding animations in the next update for this short shit show. I should have made a better game for Dani's model ha.

Some previews of the animations. These aren't exactly how the final versions will look. But I'm using more frames now! Woo!

View attachment 834910

View attachment 834927
maybe you can make a remake version if you have time or wish to continue this project, either way we expect proper finish at least.. thx for coming back

Iceridlah

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2017
maybe you can make a remake version if you have time or wish to continue this project, either way we expect proper finish at least.. thx for coming back
I've considered that. Reworking the whole thing to be longer as I wanted it to be, but then it would probably end up a buggy mess like My Best Friend's Family. Dani's turn to the dark side was supposed to be more drawn out and slow.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
BTW. I personally never saw un-abandoning of the game here, on F95. Maybe it happened, I just never witnessed.
Iceridlah I am very glad you will make this game. Don't forget to post in on itchyo so I can pay 5$ :)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
BTW. I personally never saw un-abandoning of the game here, on F95. Maybe it happened, I just never witnessed.
Iceridlah I am very glad you will make this game. Don't forget to post in on itchyo so I can pay 5$ :)
It happens. Sometimes when a developer doesn't update his Patreon site for a period of time, the Abandoned flag gets automatically placed on the F95 site. If the developer actually provides a subsequent release, that flag gets removed. Parental Love comes immediately to mind. There have been others.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

BulletPete

May 5, 2017
I've considered that. Reworking the whole thing to be longer as I wanted it to be, but then it would probably end up a buggy mess like My Best Friend's Family. Dani's turn to the dark side was supposed to be more drawn out and slow.
I actually like this no fat kind of game.

A game doesn't need to be long to be good, some with gorgeous models end up having a truckload of unnecessary backstory and superfluous fluff that I just want to skip. We just need the conflict, personality and know whats relevant, and you've done this fairly well. If you do start making games, please do keep this in mind. They're easily my favorite thiings about this game and your other one.

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

Iceridlah

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2017
Dani wants a baby more than anything, but no matter how much she and her husband Simon try they cannot conceive. How far would Dani go to get the thing she wants most? Is a baby really what she wants or is it something else?

Sorry for the long wait. Over a year! (Perk of being an essential worker at understaffed company during a pandemic) But here it is finally. The last major update for this game. Many will probably be disappointed in this update, but hopefully old players and new ones alike can find something to enjoy in this short stupid VN. Dani is very cute with a great ass so there's that!

CHANGES
*Animations added. I'm using new animating tools and more frames. So maybe you will enjoy these animations.

*Gallery now shows unlocked animations. If you have played this game before and are using old saves you'll need to skip through the game again to unlock the animations in the gallery or download the below persistent file and add it to your saves folder.

*Rewrote dialogue. Fixed typos and made more. Some of the rewritten dialogue and scene changes were made to make Dani a little bit less of a bad person.

*Endings for each path added. One ending contains a new sex scene with Dani you don't want to miss.

Windows

Mac

Walk-Through

Persistent Save

In other Iceridlah news I'm reworking My Best Friend's Family. I haven't posted about this in that game's thread because I don't want to bump the thread. I requested for that game to be removed and the admins thought it was about money. I don't even have a patreon anymore. Only wanted a broken game removed...anyway...MBFF is being majorly changed. Hopefully the reworked version will be less confusing to play. Many will probably not like the changes I'm making. You no longer choose who to play but what you want to see. Sometimes I wish I had never made that one.

I'm also working on two other projects. These two are being completely planned from beginning to end. Just the outline of the one closest to a first release is 3000 words. It's a story about a mother and son. I know I know. That again. Same old shit again! No. I'm sick of bad m/s stories so I'm putting my best effort into this one. The game is only about them and their relationship with a gradual buildup. None of this stairway to heaven stuff or a mom "helping her son". More on the other project later.

Thanks for playing my crap!

Iceridlah

Game Developer
Jun 19, 2017
I think my projects on here are almost always tagged poorly. Why does this have a milf tag? There are no moms until the end. If anything it should have the big ass (maybe), anal sex, cheating, stripping and maybe possibly NTR (depending on how you define it) tags.

BulletPete

May 5, 2017
Hey this is a good surprise.

I like your no fat approach to this kind of game in both this one and MBFF, so I hope it doesn't change to much from the formula. Anyway, hope everything goes well in your life my dude.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Have not played the game (yet) - but am genuinely glad you came back. If the good, sane people leave, only us lunatics will be left. :devilish: No fun in that at all!!! Well, maybe a little. Keep the faith and I am sure we will enjoy what you gave us.

Nov 26, 2016
Imagine skipping on Dani's booty due to TAGS.:LUL::LUL::LUL::LUL:

Big ups with the surprise release Iceridlah . Still haven't checked it out yet but hope there's another story with Dani in the future where we can properly drop you some $$$ support.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes