Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
The main LI is unavoidable, so you're stuck with her regardless. You don't need a separate save, and I don't remember if it's optional or not, but when you're in a relationship with all of them, it's more like a polyamorous relationship rather than a harem. I also don't remember if Kali and Naya are a package deal or not, I believe you can have them separate, but it's been a while. Though to me personally, I find the thought just ridiculous. :D
thanks for that yeah cause how she is unavoidable I was a bit unsure since I typically play solo paths but doesn't feel right to do so in this game lol.

Reactions: SlapE

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Speaking of LI and whatnot. I haven't played that far into this game yet but do I need a separate save for the 3 LI? Because it does seem like the main LI is okay with sharing and whatnot so far cause of the bond. Normally it's obvious to me that you do but this game makes me question if I actually do need a separate saves for the 3 main LI.
The main LI is unavoidable, so you're stuck with her regardless. You don't need a separate save, and I don't remember if it's optional or not, but when you're in a relationship with all of them, it's more like a polyamorous relationship rather than a harem. I also don't remember if Kali and Naya are a package deal or not, I believe you can have them separate, but it's been a while. Though to me personally, I find the thought just ridiculous. :D
IIRC...both Kali and Naya are optional....Leyala is forced and you have to have her (she not my fave so little annoying but that's the story). All other encounters are optional.

However you may as well get all 3...because..wtf not? Plus..Kali and Naya are twice the sexpot babes that Ley is. I only have 2 saves (while there is a lot of optional content) but mainly you will reach a point with a major branching split (side with demons or side with Witches...drastically changes content going forward). Make a save there so you can see both sides

Reactions: Dessolos

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
IIRC...both Kali and Naya are optional....Leyala is forced and you have to have her (she not my fave so little annoying but that's the story). All other encounters are optional.

However you may as well get all 3...because..wtf not? Plus..Kali and Naya are twice the sexpot babes that Ley is. I only have 2 saves (while there is a lot of optional content) but mainly you will reach a point with a major branching split (side with demons or side with Witches...drastically changes content going forward). Make a save there so you can see both sides
thanks for the info yeah so far my favorite character is taken (Tasha) tho I know she is under the Bonus Encounter so I know ill at least see one scene with her. But haven't played far enough to met everyone yet.

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
"The prince of the vampires"? :unsure:

Is this a actual gothic vampire story or is more like a high fantasy that happens to have vampires?

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Also worth noting the MC is ugly af too lol seriously wish Lucius was the main MC, Atlas just looks...off
lmfao if you think he is ugly then you clearly haven't played other games with much worst looking MC's especially some of those college themed ones.

On side note he did look a bit off at first to me but never ugly it took me like 20min - 1 hours tops to get used to it and like his appearance . As it was a type of look I wasn't used to seeing in most AVN's

Last edited:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
lmfao if you think he is ugly then you clearly haven't played other games with much worst looking MC's especially some of those college themed ones.

On side note he did look a bit off at first to me but never ugly it took me like 20min - 1 hours tops to get used to it and like his appearance . As it was a type of look I wasn't used to seeing in most AVN's
He is ugly, but if you like him, cool for you. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: H2R and xapican

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I'm just now finishing up Season 1 and 2 might wait a bit to play Season 3 since doesn't seem like it will be a long wait. But I must say it has alot more content than I thought. Took me something like 4 days to play it all. Granted probably be more like 1 if I played it all in 1 sitting / gaming session.

Also Drunk Atlas is the best I loved that part.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I'm just now finishing up Season 1 and 2 might wait a bit to play Season 3 since doesn't seem like it will be a long wait. But I must say it has alot more content than I thought. Took me something like 4 days to play it all. Granted probably me more like 1 if I played it all in 1 sitting / gaming session.

Also Drunk Atlas is the best I loved that part.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: jock1a

akzz223

Aug 23, 2023
View attachment 2598392

Overview:
For four hundred years, Atlas (name can be changed) has tried to maintain a semblance of peace throughout the realm.
Since the death of their Queen and a great apathy seized their king, it fell to Atlas, the prince of the vampires, to restore order. So when he smells an unfamiliar scent that should not have been amongst a party of humans, he goes to investigate and meets Leyala.
Leyala seems to be hiding something, and by trying to undercover what, Atlas starts a chain of events that will cause them to venture across The Seven Realms.

Trailers:

Thread Updated: 2024-01-06
Release Date: 2024-01-04
Developer: SeptCloud - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Realm 3 - 0.01 Full + Realm 1+2 - 0.21
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Fan Signatures:

There are currently two complete episodes (Realm 1 & 2). Realm 3 is in development and is a separate game download. Play to the very end of Realm 2 to export your save game into Realm 3.

The incest
is between twin sisters and is available via the Twins Patch. The Twins Patch is compatible with v0.20.
Do not place the Patch into Realm 3.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Realms 1&2 (v0.21)

Extras: Love Interest/Harem Members - End of v0.20 Save
ARC4NE thanks for the links
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
Is there a MAC link for realm 3?

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Is there a MAC link for realm 3?
Here is the MAC version for Season 1 and Season 2, it is (v0.21)

For Season 3, you need to realize it is so far only version 0.0.1

So you so far have very few choices on anything, it's more like a playable Demo for Season 3.

Wait for the next release and I suspect there will be a MAC Version
Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

Kylemnb

Sep 2, 2021
Does anyone by chance know the names of the songs used throughout this game? Everytime I come back to it I end up loving the music and honestly wouldnt mind ending up putting them on a playlist

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Does anyone by chance know the names of the songs used throughout this game? Everytime I come back to it I end up loving the music and honestly wouldnt mind ending up putting them on a playlist
Yes, open the version of the game that contains Realm 3 and somewhere in the menu there will be a music box with the names of the old tracks and some new ones that will be unlocked by playing the game. I think some of the tracks are special compositions for this game, but I'm not sure :unsure:.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kylemnb

SeptCloud

Creator of The Seven Realms
Game Developer
May 4, 2021
Glad you're enjoying the music! All of the tracks in this game are custom-composed for the game, so you won't find them anywhere else. As PickerLewd said, you can play them in the music player from the Extras menu in-game :)

Is it possible to sex the blonde girl while avoiding the black one? Or are they a package deal
You opt to enter a relationship with both Kali and Naya, but you can choose to avoid all sex scenes with characters you don't want to have them with.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
You opt to enter a relationship with both Kali and Naya, but you can choose to avoid all sex scenes with characters you don't want to have them with.
I see its basically a no then, because I would want to avoid the relationship with her. Well, doesnt matter, thanks for the info

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes