Ka1tzer

Jan 12, 2023
Found a wrong reference in the Glossary: when viewing Gina's entry it states that her bondmate was Antonio, when in fact it was Alessandro. Alessandro's entry is correct though.

I may have went overboard with my expectations regarding realms 1 and 2's remasters, thinking that all animations would be as high quality as the current ones (and the ones that happen at the tail end of realm 2). Was that supposed to be the case? It'd require basically a full remake and re-render of all previous animations for that (which was why I was astonished at the idea of a remake for realms 1 and 2 to be in line with the quality of realm 3 in the first place).

That said, regardless of my bloated expectations, have the remaster of realm 1 and 2 been implemented yet?

This update was great, as always, and I'm looking forward to more! I hope that by next update the two "branching paths" reach a convergence point that allows the story update to be longer going forward instead of being split into two paths that require unique renders and dialogs for each. The story is very interesting and engaging, as are the characters!

Finally, will we be locked out of certain characters depending on the route we took during certain major decisions? Like getting locked out of Seraphina if we took the demon path, or locked out of Kagome and Linlin if we took the witch path, or will we be able to "make amends" with the character(s) that felt spurred? (I ask because in my demon path playthrough, the glossary entry for Seraphina states that my relationship with her is at -9. Oof. I get it from the character's standpoint, but I hope to have a way to try and get her to see things through my eyes, as I felt like I didn't really have a choice to side with the demons during those events, with the circumstances and stakes being what they were).

Reactions: xapican

Mezeto

May 31, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 189, in script
    python:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 190, in <module>
    renpy.execute_default_statement(True)
NameError: global name 'stats_backgrounds_update' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 189, in script
    python:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 190, in <module>
    renpy.execute_default_statement(True)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 3753, in execute_default_statement
    i.set_default(start)
  File "game/scripts/core/variables.rpym", line 542, in set_default
    default stats = Stats()
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/core/variables.rpym", line 542, in <module>
    default stats = Stats()
  File "game/scripts/core/stats.rpym", line 30, in __init__
  File "game/scripts/core/stats.rpym", line 61, in initialize
  File "game/scripts/utils/stats.rpym", line 65, in register
  File "game/scripts/utils/stats.rpym", line 40, in set
  File "game/scripts/core/stats.rpym", line 77, in __setattr__
NameError: global name 'stats_backgrounds_update' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
The Seven Realms: High Lathión R3-v0.02
Sun Jan 28 22:17:30 2024

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
is this game main focused on incest or are they just one of lots love interests with around the same screentime for everyone?
seems that this game has alot of love interests.

4.30 star(s) 108 Votes